Big / Small Gov't and Corporate Control

KevinWestern

Hello
Mar 8, 2012
Chicago, IL
Food for thought:

If you were a powerful National Corporation that wanted to rig legislation to favor your business model, which form of government would you prefer:

1.) A stronger, more powerful Federal Gov't that you can focus all of your resources towards controlling.. or

2.) Stronger local Gov'ts (which would require a large, decentralized campaign to control)..

Personally, I think the answer is without a doubt #1 (in my opinion) because of the enormous financial and logistical complexity #2 would require.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Certainl our government is controlled by corporate interests. The less power the government has, the fewer favors it can grant.

Certainl our government is controlled by corporate interests. The less power the government has, the fewer favors it can grant.

I agree to many extents, which is why I bring up the point. I believe that a larger Federal Gov't is more prone to corruption than a decentralized network of Local Gov'ts.

I think it's an interesting question for those who are generally for a large Fed Gov't to address.

Forum List

Back