Big test for Anthony Edwards and the T-Wolves tonight. Rudy Gobert is out.

Does that change your odds? Or do you still get 1100?
No, you are locked in at what you bet it at. I think this Wolves team can win it all, but I have a larger bet on the Celtics, as I think it is their turn this year.

No, you are locked in at what you bet it at. I think this Wolves team can win it all, but I have a larger bet on the Celtics, as I think it is their turn this year.

History would say it's Boston's turn but I don't think they are good enough. They're only good enough to win the East.

I think the Wolves are going to win it all too but I haven't seen OKC play the Mavs yet

I think the Celtics will have too easy a run to the finals, where the West champion will have earned their way in, as Dallas and OKC are both good teams and either will give the Wolves a fight.

I'm not going to be surprised if the West has the champion again this year.

I threw $20 on the Wolves to win it all at +1100, now it is down to +320 odds.
Nice! If the T-Wolves play defense like they did last night I think you're looking pretty good. Holy shit it looked like they had seven people on the floor. I knew about Edwards but I didn't know they could defend like that.

Nice! If the T-Wolves play defense like they did last night I think you're looking pretty good. Holy shit it looked like they had seven people on the floor. I knew about Edwards but I didn't know they could defend like that.
They were missing their best defender, Rudy Gobert was at the hospital as wife was having his kid.

They were missing their best defender, Rudy Gobert was at the hospital as wife was having his kid.
Yep that made it even more impressive. I thought Denver would get a game 2 win but that was some of the best defense I've ever seen.

Forum List

Back