Bill and Hilly; On Vacation in the Cape

:eusa_shifty:

Attachments

• $Theoldcouple.jpg
    $Theoldcouple.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 68
The Hamptons are on the south shore of Long Island NY. Ever see the movie "Weekend at Bernies"? That's the Hamptons. It's probably a similar scenario to the Klintons in other ways.

Hasn't she ever heard of nutrisystem? It's time to call Jenny.

Jenny Craig and Nutrisystem are two entirely separate weight loss companies.

Although I can't imagine why she, a strong and very independent womyn, would wear a muumuu. They're essentially headless burqas. By dressing that way, she is enabling the Moonslim patriarchy's attempt to enforce sharia law upon secular America.

muumuus must be all they can afford these days, you know they are so broke

What is it with these two and pictures of them on the beach? Remember the one of them pretend dancing in swimsuits?

I used to have that picture in my photobucket, I'll see if I still do

Last edited:
The Hamptons are on the south shore of Long Island NY. Ever see the movie "Weekend at Bernies"? That's the Hamptons. It's probably a similar scenario to the Klintons in other ways.

I know, I was laughing at confusing the Hamptons with the Vineyard, there is water between the Vineyard & Nantucket.

Hasn't she ever heard of nutrisystem? It's time to call Jenny.

Jenny Craig and Nutrisystem are two entirely separate weight loss companies.

Although I can't imagine why she, a strong and very independent womyn, would wear a muumuu. They're essentially headless burqas. By dressing that way, she is enabling the Moonslim patriarchy's attempt to enforce sharia law upon secular America.

Grossly and morbidly obese women often wear muu muus. They hide the rolls of fat and don't bind.

Forum List

Back