🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bill Ayers calls for more gun control

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
Define irony: In response to a terrorist killing 50 innocent people because they thought differently, another terrorist who took part in the bombing of innocent police officers and thought it might be necessary to eliminate 25 million innocent Americans that thought differently, is calling for more gun control.

Define irony: In response to a terrorist killing 50 innocent people because they thought differently, another terrorist who took part in the bombing of innocent police officers and thought it might be necessary to eliminate 25 million innocent Americans that thought differently, is calling for more gun control.

BO's buddy. What a joke. Pot calling the kettle black.

Well if he said we must do it, well then who am I to argue with his logic?

I mean the 1994 assault weapon ban prevented Jonesboro and Columbine shootings...

I mean didn't everyone get the memo that criminals and terrorists obey the law...

bomber seeks gun control, film at eleven. open season on domestic terrorists...

William Charles "Bill" Ayers (born December 26, 1944)[1] is an American elementary education theorist and a former leader in thecounterculture movement who opposed US involvement in the Vietnam War. He is known for his 1960s radical activism and his current work ineducation reform, curriculum and instruction. In 1969, he co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described communist revolutionary group with the intent to overthrow imperialism,[2] that conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings (including police stations, the US Capitol Building, and the Pentagon) during the 1960s and 1970s in response to US involvement in the Vietnam War.

He is a retired professor in the College of Education at the University of Illinois at Chicago, formerly holding the titles of Distinguished Professorof Education and Senior University Scholar.[3] During the 2008 US Presidential campaign, a controversy arose over his contacts with candidateBarack Obama. He is married to Bernardine Dohrn, who was also a leader in the Weather Underground.

Bill Ayers: Unrepentant LYING Terrorist - | National Review
www.nationalreview.com/.../bill-ayers-unrepentant-lying-terrorist-an...
National Review
Aug 27, 2008 - Ayers claimed the fact that no other individuals were killed as a result ... Army,” Ayerssummed up the organization's ideology as follows: “Kill all ...
Missing: spree
Bill Ayers - Obama's Communist Terrorist Bomber Weather ...
www.commieblaster.com/bill_ayers/
Communist Terrorist, Murderer, Bill Ayers Keynote Speaker at Association of Teacher Educators ... Weather Underground's Bombing Spree, 04.17.09. Bill Ayers ...
Terrorist Bill Ayers Misrepresents His Past - The New American
www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/.../5789-terrorist-bill-ayers-misrepresents-his-past
Nov 16, 2008 - Bill Ayers now calls Barack Obama a "neighbor and family friend. .... the revolutionaries when she praised the recent grisly murder spree of ...

I mean the 1994 assault weapon ban prevented Jonesboro and Columbine shootings...

I mean didn't everyone get the memo that criminals and terrorists obey the law...

Oh my!!! So this doesn't stop american white boy terrorists either then. I was so hopng to get to utter the phrase islamofascists.

If Bill Ayers wants my guns, he's welcome to come and get them. He just has to promise to be the first one through the door.

Of course they never want to actually go through that door. It's okay if police and soldiers die to enforce their ideas, but they never want to put their lives on the line.

Oh my!!! So this doesn't stop american white boy terrorists either then. I was so hopng to get to utter the phrase islamofascists.

You know I find it funny you are still attempting to proclaim I hate Muslims when the fact is I hate those like you that support any form of terrorism no matter done by White Kids in a High School or at a Gay Nightclub in Orlando.

I know how dare I not write what you want to read so you can write about how I am a racist bigot that hate the Muslim world...

Now tell me why is it you follow me around like a love sick puppy needing attention?

You know I find it funny you are still attempting to proclaim I hate Muslims when the fact is I hate those like you that support any form of terrorism no matter done by White Kids in a High School or at a Gay Nightclub in Orlando.

I know how dare I not write what you want to read so you can write about how I am a racist bigot that hate the Muslim world...

Now tell me why is it you follow me around like a love sick puppy needing attention?

Nope, I haven't said anything about YOU hating muslims. I'm just waiting to hear about the muslim meatpackers, please do go on ...

Worst Asshole in History.

But, at least consistent on this matter. He preferred Bombs, so it makes sense that he would support Gun Control.

Nope, I haven't said anything about YOU hating muslims. I'm just waiting to hear about the muslim meatpackers, please do go on ...

That was in another thread and I told you when you can spell the word Muslim with a capital M is when I start discussing things with you...

That was in another thread and I told you when you can spell the word Muslim with a capital M is when I start discussing things with you...

I don't spell christianity with a capital "c" so, yeah. Bye then.

Forum List

Back