Bill Clinton Credits Daughter Chelsea for Turnabout on Gay Marriage

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
GLAAD: Bill Clinton Credits Chelsea for Turnabout on Gay Marriage

"Chelsea and her gay friends have modeled to me how we should all treat each other regardless of our sexual orientation," the GLAAD honoree said Saturday.

Former President Bill Clinton delivered a rousing endorsement of equal rights for gays and lesbians to an enthusiastic gathering of civil rights activists at the J.W. Marriot Hotel Saturday night, capping a political turnabout he credited to his daughter Chelsea.
OUR EDITOR RECOMMENDS

"She has had a profound impact on the way I see the world," Clinton told the crowd during his acceptance speech for the Advocate for Change Award at the 24th annual Los Angeles dinner of the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD). "It's sort of humbling when you get to be my age when your child knows more than you do about everything."
<more>

GLAAD: Bill Clinton Credits Chelsea for Turnabout on Gay Marriage

"Chelsea and her gay friends have modeled to me how we should all treat each other regardless of our sexual orientation," the GLAAD honoree said Saturday.

Former President Bill Clinton delivered a rousing endorsement of equal rights for gays and lesbians to an enthusiastic gathering of civil rights activists at the J.W. Marriot Hotel Saturday night, capping a political turnabout he credited to his daughter Chelsea.
OUR EDITOR RECOMMENDS

"She has had a profound impact on the way I see the world," Clinton told the crowd during his acceptance speech for the Advocate for Change Award at the 24th annual Los Angeles dinner of the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD). "It's sort of humbling when you get to be my age when your child knows more than you do about everything."
<more>

The left still trusts the opinion of a guy who was playing sodomy games with a babe not much older than his daughter in the same freaking house. No surprises here.

Liberal men leave women to drown in cars. Use women's vaginas as humidors in the whitehouse, but if you think women should pay $9 a month for birth control, you ar eengaging in w ar on women.

Liberal deviant mental cases in action.

Liberal men leave women to drown in cars. Use women's vaginas as humidors in the whitehouse, but if you think women should pay $9 a month for birth control, you ar eengaging in w ar on women.

Should we take guesses what drugs this person is on right now? Bonus points if you can figure out if they're legal or not.

Should we take guesses what drugs this person is on right now? Bonus points if you can figure out if they're legal or not.

Do you make points or do all you have are person attacks? In the other threat you accuse me of being a closeted gay, now you accuse me of drug use.

Has it ever occured to you to discuss the topic or make an argument or do your personal attacks show what they show? That you have no argument, thus you only have personal attacks.

Do you make points or do all you have are person attacks? In the other threat you accuse me of being a closeted gay, now you accuse me of drug use.

Has it ever occured to you to discuss the topic or make an argument or do your personal attacks show what they show? That you have no argument, thus you only have personal attacks.

I think it's a very real possibility that you're on something right now as you're misspelling words and highly emotional right now talking about crazy things. Also, I think you're a closeted homosexual because you seem to have an unnatural consciousness of transgendered gay people and you have a fixation and a lot of emotion tied up in penises. Not personal attacks, just stating the obvious.

I think it's a very real possibility that you're on something right now as you're misspelling words and highly emotional right now talking about crazy things. Also, I think you're a closeted homosexual because you seem to have an unnatural consciousness of transgendered gay people and you have a fixation and a lot of emotion tied up in penises. Not personal attacks, just stating the obvious.

I'm using a cell phone, you liberal retard. You are the one who keeps on b ring up penises and men sucking them, not me. So go eat a dick, lib.

I'm using a cell phone, you liberal retard. You are the one who keeps on b ring up penises and men sucking them, not me. So go eat a dick, lib.

So transgendered and gay people create such a stir in you that you feel the need to post hate against them from your cell phone on some half assed political message board? :laugh: Yeah, you're a well adjusted person.

So transgendered and gay people create such a stir in you that you feel the need to post hate against them from your cell phone on some half assed political message board? :laugh: Yeah, you're a well adjusted person.

So why are you replying? Are you a loser? Don't you have something better to do than to accuse everyone of being gay?

Oh, if you are such a progressive tolerant liberal, why are you accusing people of being gay as if it's an insult? Are you a homophobe?

Do you make points or do all you have are person attacks? In the other threat you accuse me of being a closeted gay, now you accuse me of drug use..

Your posting patterns definitely seem similar to people who fight their own internal battle with homosexuality by deflecting via excessive focus on and scorn for homosexuals.

If I had to place money on it I'd bet you are definitely gay and hate that part of yourself.

Do you make points or do all you have are person attacks? In the other threat you accuse me of being a closeted gay, now you accuse me of drug use..

Your posting patterns definitely seem similar to people who fight their own internal battle with homosexuality by deflecting via excessive focus on and scorn for homosexuals.

If I had to place money on it I'd bet you are definitely gay and hate that part of yourself.

Right? See this guy thinks I'm attacking him but I'm just pointing out the obvious like you see as well. Thanks for your observation, maybe this guy can get some help.

You gotta wonder how Chelsea turned out sane after being raised by a degenerate father and an enabler mother.

What scorn? That I shouldn't be forced to have to deny reality is scorn?

You libs who scorn religion must be closeted religious by your same logic.

You gotta wonder how Chelsea turned out sane after being raised by a degenerate father and an enabler mother.

She has political aspirations so she no doubt is a personality disorder case bordering on sociopath like both of her parents.

Also, I think you're a closeted homosexual because you seem to have an unnatural consciousness of transgendered gay people and you have a fixation and a lot of emotion tied up in penises. Not personal attacks, just stating the obvious.

Yup. I almost feel bad for poor him, it must suck to be forced to spend that much energy attacking that which is really an innate part of you in order to suppress it. Surely a constant emotionally draining thing to need to seek out ways to be critical of gays when deep down you'd like nothing more than a dick in your mouth.

One of those guys where getting a peek at the late night browsing history would probably be quite revealing.

What scorn? That I shouldn't be forced to have to deny reality is scorn?

You libs who scorn religion must be closeted religious by your same logic.

Now it's starting to become clearer. Obviously this person has some gay or some gender identity issue growing up but religion scrambled him brain so this is how he's relating. It's kind of sad really. I mean yeah, this guy clearly has limited intelligence or potential but he could've been a much happier person if he didn't get screwed up as a kid.

Forum List

Back