Bill Clinton: I Don't Owe Lewinski An Apology...And...I was a 'VICTIM'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Bill Clinton insists he doesn't owe Monica Lewinsky an apology for hijacking her life by taking advantage of her while president – and says HE'S a victim because he left the White House deeply in debt
  • Clinton rocked the political world during the 1990s when he was forced to admit an affair with young White House intern Monica Lewinsky
  • Now he insists he doesn't owe her a face-to-face apology for turning her life upside down and subjecting her to international ridicule
  • The former president says he's a victim of his own transgressions since he left the White House $16 million in debt
  • He and Hillary Clinton have amassed a fortune since then through six-figure speaking
  • appearances
...not to mention that $100+ million Hillary got from the Russians.... :p

"Former President Bill Clinton said in an NBC interview airing Monday that he's never personally apologized to Monica Lewinsky for how their sexual affair turned her life upside down – and he doesn't owe her a mea-culpa"

'Nobody believes that I got out of that for free,' he said. 'I left the White House $16 million in debt,'

upload_2018-6-4_10-54-20.jpeg

"He's worth about $80 million today, aided by an aggressive schedule of speaking events – many of which paid him six-figure fees for individual appearances."

(At least now we know the answer to the old question, "How much does it cost a married man to stick cigars up female orifices and to NOT engage in sex by getting a bl@j@b?" $16 Million. :p)

Bill Clinton insists he doesn't owe Monica Lewinsky an apology | Daily Mail Online

She was 20 years old and he was the leader of the free world...not only does he owe her an apology he was surly not a victim...typical liberal...its always someone else's fault....

4CE7041400000578-5803403-Lewinsky_is_pictured_on_September_21_1998_meeting_with_then_pres-a-1_1528117633690.jpg

The photographer said about this photo that the black in the photograph is so over-shadowing, "you really can't see that Monica has her left hand down the front of the President's pants, and the President is placing his unlit cigar in Monica's 'ash tray' from the back...which is why the man in the background is smiling so big."

:p

She was 20 years old and he was the leader of the free world...not only does he owe her an apology he was surly not a victim...typical liberal...its always someone else's fault....
She was 22. Don't make her younger in order to make her seem like a child. Please edit your post lying about her age.

Men shouldn't apologize to 22 year olds who suck their dicks.

She was 22. Don't make her younger in order to make her seem like a child. Please edit your post lying about her age.

Bullshit she was 20 when they started their affair she was 22 when they got discovered.......

I will admit that Ms. Lewinsky was a 'big girl' (an adult) and knew better than to engage in adultery with a married man...but Bill still knew better than to take advantage of her naivety / 'star infatuation'.

Translation: it's ok for a democrat to use a female interns vagina as a humidor.

I will admit that Ms. Lewinsky was a 'big girl' (an adult) and knew better than to engage in adultery with a married man...but Bill still knew better than to take advantage of her naivety / 'star infatuation'.
But isn't that what men do?

Bill used her and then tossed her out like a semen filled tissue....some president you libs gave us....

Bill Clinton insists he doesn't owe Monica Lewinsky an apology for hijacking her life by taking advantage of her while president – and says HE'S a victim because he left the White House deeply in debt
  • Clinton rocked the political world during the 1990s when he was forced to admit an affair with young White House intern Monica Lewinsky
  • Now he insists he doesn't owe her a face-to-face apology for turning her life upside down and subjecting her to international ridicule
  • The former president says he's a victim of his own transgressions since he left the White House $16 million in debt
  • He and Hillary Clinton have amassed a fortune since then through six-figure speaking
  • appearances
...not to mention that $100+ million Hillary got from the Russians.... :p

"Former President Bill Clinton said in an NBC interview airing Monday that he's never personally apologized to Monica Lewinsky for how their sexual affair turned her life upside down – and he doesn't owe her a mea-culpa"

'Nobody believes that I got out of that for free,' he said. 'I left the White House $16 million in debt,'

View attachment 196632

"He's worth about $80 million today, aided by an aggressive schedule of speaking events – many of which paid him six-figure fees for individual appearances."

(At least now we know the answer to the old question, "How much does it cost a married man to stick cigars up female orifices and to NOT engage in sex by getting a bl@j@b?" $16 Million. :p)

Bill Clinton insists he doesn't owe Monica Lewinsky an apology | Daily Mail Online

Yup, the Hillary Clinton strategy to taking responsibility.

And to nobody’s surprise, the link doesn’t seem to remotely state what the OP says it does.

To the Rubber Room with this tripe forthwith.

She was a grown woman making her own choices, and as far as has been reported, she wasn’t forced to blow him... so I don’t think he owes her an apology. This idea that he’s a victim, however... NO.

Forum List

Back