Bill Clinton: I Don't Owe Lewinski An Apology...And...I was a 'VICTIM'

She was 20 years old and he was the leader of the free world...not only does he owe her an apology he was surly not a victim...typical liberal...its always someone else's fault....
She was 22. Don't make her younger in order to make her seem like a child. Please edit your post lying about her age.

Men shouldn't apologize to 22 year olds who suck their dicks.

Translation: it's ok for a democrat to use a female interns vagina as a humidor.
It's not ok to suck married men's dicks.
Only CrusaderFrank makes this kind of super-idiotic argument.
Do you're saying she raped Bill? She forced the President to stick his dick in her mouth? Did she order the Secret Service out of the room while she pinned him down?
Did Bill force his married dick in the 22 year old's mouth? Nobody forced anyone. You're making my point. Bill and Monica don't need to apologize to each other.
Did you fall and injure the thinking part of your brain, Crusader? Because you make the most idiotic arguments.

We both know that you're one of only 2 liberal individuals that Stats pays to post here.

Had Trump stuck a cigar into his interns Samantha Bee, you'd be screaming for the death penalty

She was 20 years old and he was the leader of the free world...not only does he owe her an apology he was surly not a victim...typical liberal...its always someone else's fault....
She was 22. Don't make her younger in order to make her seem like a child. Please edit your post lying about her age.

Dolt. Bill was her superior. What job allows the boss to screw their employee, let alone the leader of the free world?
Monica Lewinsky knew that her job didn't allow her to suck married men's dicks.

His reckless actions didn't force his married dick in her mouth.
Do you think she invited him into the Oval Office closet or he invited her? Come on man....if this came out today he would have been frog marched into the courthouse right next to his buddy Harvey....with shouts of ME TOO!....

Was she forced to suck his dick? If not, he owes her no apology. Yes, she was young and impressionable, but she still made her own decision
I understand your point but he was the president and his reckless actions changed her life forever....
My point was if anyone is owed an apology its her from him...not us to him....
His reckless actions didn't force his married dick in her mouth.
how do you know? that's a bit of leap there bubba.

He TRIPPED and his d!ck landed in her mouth, and his cigar landed in her 'ash tray'...it was an honest accident.:p
Did he force her to suck his dick? (by the way, apologize for lying about Clinton saying he was a "victim", unless you have audio or video).
Dude, that was a JOKE. And as I said in an earlier post, I agree with you - Lewinsky was an adult.

As was Bill....which is why I find it funny that Slick Willy is claiming HE WAS A VICTIM because his choices / actions came with financial consequences.

And to nobody’s surprise, the link doesn’t seem to remotely state what the OP says it does.

To the Rubber Room with this tripe forthwith.
Hey CC, nice to see you again...I thought you had given up spreading lies and propaganda. Seems I was wrong.

I said Clinton claims he does not owe Lewinsky an apology...check - it's in the article.

I pointed out that Clinton claims he was a victim...check - it's in the article.

Perhaps you are just pi$$ed that my thread title actually forced you to read an article / link for a change?! (Then again, based on your comment, it doesn't look like you read $h!t! :p)

Nice to see that my stating facts still drives you butt-hurt, b@t-shit crazy, 'triggering' you into making false claims / attacks against me.

Bwuhahahaha......
Easyt65: "I don't have audio or video, but I have the words of a conservative tabloid. Just trust them!"
iaUQEg.jpg

Dolt. Bill was her superior. What job allows the boss to screw their employee, let alone the leader of the free world?
Monica Lewinsky knew that her job didn't allow her to suck married men's dicks.
so why do all the women who are raising this issue say the man in charge threatens them? you saying clinton is the only male leader that doesn't threaten the women he has sex with? you're really going to say that? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

He TRIPPED and his d!ck landed in her mouth, and his cigar landed in her 'ash tray'...it was an honest accident.:p
Did he force her to suck his dick? (by the way, apologize for lying about Clinton saying he was a "victim", unless you have audio or video).
Dude, that was a JOKE. And as I said in an earlier post, I agree with you - Lewinsky was an adult.

As was Bill....which is why I find it funny that Slick Willy is claiming HE WAS A VICTIM because his choices / actions came with financial consequences.
Again, you made up the part that Clinton said he was a victim. You saw it in a conservative tabloid and copy and pasted it here without listening to his words, because you're a conservative who wants people to believe the lie.

And to nobody’s surprise, the link doesn’t seem to remotely state what the OP says it does.

Hey CC, nice to see you again...I thought you had given up spreading lies and propaganda. Seems I was wrong.

I said Clinton claims he does not owe Lewinsky an apology...check - it's in the article.

I pointed out that Clinton claims he was a victim...check - it's in the article.

Perhaps you are just pi$$ed that my thread title actually forced you to read an article / link for a change?! (Then again, based on your comment, it doesn't look like you read $h!t! :p)

Nice to see that my stating facts still drives you butt-hurt, b@t-shit crazy, 'triggering' you into making false claims / attacks against me.

Bwuhahahaha......
Easyt65: "I don't have audio or video, but I have the words of a conservative tabloid. Just trust them!"
iaUQEg.jpg
have you watched the Today show interview this morning?

How many of you Liberals and Democrats feel comfortable about daughters/nieces or any other young woman you care about, feel comfortable about them going to work for men who will abuse their power to carry on sexual
Relations with them? It amazed me at the time (1998) some Liberals in their late 40s early 50s with young daughters entering the work force said they had no problem with Clinton’s behavior ...... emphasizing that it was consensual.

Bwuhahahaha......
iaUQEg.jpg
have you watched the Today show interview this morning?
Yes. And if you watched it too, you will tell me in which part he said he was a victim.

How many of you Liberals and Democrats feel comfortable about daughters/nieces or any other young woman you care about, feel comfortable about them going to work for men who will abuse their power to carry on sexual
Relations with them? It amazed me at the time (1998) some Liberals in their late 40s early 50s with young daughters entering the work force said they had no problem with Clinton’s behavior ...... emphasizing that it was consensual.
Is my hypothetical daughter a 22 year old woman who sucks a married man's dick without being forced to?

Bill Clinton insists he doesn't owe Monica Lewinsky an apology
Consenting adults....Why should he apologize?

When will Donald apologize?
donald apologize for what?
For grabbing women by the pussy without consent. Don't play dumb. You don't live in Jupiter.
how do you know he ever did that? WE know that Monica lit the cigar.
Because he’s on tape saying it. Dipshit

Forum List

Back