Bill Clinton: I Don't Owe Lewinski An Apology...And...I was a 'VICTIM'

She was 20 years old and he was the leader of the free world...not only does he owe her an apology he was surly not a victim...typical liberal...its always someone else's fault....
She was 22. Don't make her younger in order to make her seem like a child. Please edit your post lying about her age.

Men shouldn't apologize to 22 year olds who suck their dicks.

Translation: it's ok for a democrat to use a female interns vagina as a humidor.
It's not ok to suck married men's dicks.

She was a grown woman making her own choices, and as far as has been reported, she wasn’t forced to blow him... so I don’t think he owes her an apology. This idea that he’s a victim, however... NO.
Bill Clinton didn't say he was a victim. The headline in this message board did. Don't assume that message board titles written by conservative nicknames are actual quotes.

Of course, easy (OP author) is free to show us a video of Clinton calling himself a victim, unless easy is full of shit (hint: easy is full of shit).

She was a grown woman making her own choices, and as far as has been reported, she wasn’t forced to blow him... so I don’t think he owes her an apology. This idea that he’s a victim, however... NO.
He's a victim from his penis controlling his thoughts and actions...

Was she forced to suck his dick? If not, he owes her no apology. Yes, she was young and impressionable, but she still made her own decision.

She was 20 years old and he was the leader of the free world...not only does he owe her an apology he was surly not a victim...typical liberal...its always someone else's fault....

Was she forced to suck his dick? If not, he owes her no apology. Yes, she was young and impressionable, but she still made her own decision
I understand your point but he was the president and his reckless actions changed her life forever....
My point was if anyone is owed an apology its her from him...not us to him....

She was 22. Don't make her younger in order to make her seem like a child. Please edit your post lying about her age.

Translation: it's ok for a democrat to use a female interns vagina as a humidor.
Are you my third wife?

I will admit that Ms. Lewinsky was a 'big girl' (an adult) and knew better than to engage in adultery with a married man...but Bill still knew better than to take advantage of her naivety / 'star infatuation'.

Your stating it's both of their faults. Why should he apologize?

Should perv tRump apologize to the under aged girls he deliberately walked in on?

So you're saying she raped Bill? She forced the President to stick his dick in her mouth? Did she order the Secret Service out of the room while she pinned him down?

What else, did she use a Cohiba to violate his anal cavity?

Was she forced to suck his dick? If not, he owes her no apology. Yes, she was young and impressionable, but she still made her own decision
I understand your point but he was the president and his reckless actions changed her life forever....
His reckless actions didn't force his married dick in her mouth.

Only CrusaderFrank makes this kind of super-idiotic argument.
Do you're saying she raped Bill? She forced the President to stick his dick in her mouth? Did she order the Secret Service out of the room while she pinned him down?
Did Bill force his married dick in the 22 year old's mouth? Nobody forced anyone. You're making my point. Bill and Monica don't need to apologize to each other.
Did you fall and injure the thinking part of your brain, Crusader? Because you make the most idiotic arguments.

And to nobody’s surprise, the link doesn’t seem to remotely state what the OP says it does.

To the Rubber Room with this tripe forthwith.
Hey CC, nice to see you again...I thought you had given up spreading lies and propaganda. Seems I was wrong.

I said Clinton claims he does not owe Lewinsky an apology...check - it's in the article.

I pointed out that Clinton claims he was a victim...check - it's in the article.

Perhaps you are just pi$$ed that my thread title actually forced you to read an article / link for a change?! (Then again, based on your comment, it doesn't look like you read $h!t! :p)

Nice to see that my stating facts still drives you butt-hurt, b@t-shit crazy, 'triggering' you into making false claims / attacks against me.

Bwuhahahaha......

He TRIPPED and his d!ck landed in her mouth, and his cigar landed in her 'ash tray'...it was an honest accident. Coulda happened to anyone....

:p

He TRIPPED and his d!ck landed in her mouth, and his cigar landed in her 'ash tray'...it was an honest accident.

:p
Did he force her to suck his dick? (by the way, apologize for lying about Clinton saying he was a "victim", unless you have audio or video).

Dolt. Bill was her superior. What job allows the boss to screw their employee, let alone the leader of the free world?

Forum List

Back