Bill Clinton on Donald Trump: He Supported Hillary, and The Clinton Foundation

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
-1x-1.jpg

Bill Clinton had some nice things to say about Donald Trump, the newest Republican presidential candidate, in an interview Wednesday night on The Daily Show. E! Online reports:

"He has been, believe it or not, uncommonly nice to Hillary and me," Clinton replied. "He thought Hillary was a good senator for New York after 9/11 and he has actually, he's one of the many Republicans who supported our foundation before they got the memo."

rump had invited Bill and Hillary to his wedding to third wife Melania in Palm Beach, Florida in 2005. Bill and Trump had also gone golfing together with fellow famous friends such as former New York City mayors Rudy Giuliani, also an ex-presidential candidate, and Michael Bloomberg, at a tournament at the Trump National Golf Club in Briarcliff Manor, New York in 2008.

Between 2002 and 2006, Trump donated a total of $6,200 to Hillary's campaign for Senate re-election and in 2007 and 2008, he donated $4,600 to her first presidential campaign.

Politico reports that Trump gave a total of $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation, which has found its financial practices under scrutiny in the run up to the 2016 election, and $25,000 to the national Democrats’ congressional efforts in 2006, when Democrats took over the House and Senate. Donald Trump could say he knows how to pick a winner. In the 2012 election cycle, the last time Trump flirted with a presidential run, the real estate mogul noted “everyone is Democratic” in New York, which doesn’t quite explain the donations to national Democrats. Politico notes Trump has given exclusively to Republican campaigns since 2012.

Bill Clinton on Donald Trump: He Supported Hillary and The Clinton Foundation - Hit Run Reason.com

It has been widely reported that Trump and the Clintons are close friends. Does that bother Conservatives?

-1x-1.jpg

Bill Clinton had some nice things to say about Donald Trump, the newest Republican presidential candidate, in an interview Wednesday night on The Daily Show. E! Online reports:

"He has been, believe it or not, uncommonly nice to Hillary and me," Clinton replied. "He thought Hillary was a good senator for New York after 9/11 and he has actually, he's one of the many Republicans who supported our foundation before they got the memo."

rump had invited Bill and Hillary to his wedding to third wife Melania in Palm Beach, Florida in 2005. Bill and Trump had also gone golfing together with fellow famous friends such as former New York City mayors Rudy Giuliani, also an ex-presidential candidate, and Michael Bloomberg, at a tournament at the Trump National Golf Club in Briarcliff Manor, New York in 2008.

Between 2002 and 2006, Trump donated a total of $6,200 to Hillary's campaign for Senate re-election and in 2007 and 2008, he donated $4,600 to her first presidential campaign.

Politico reports that Trump gave a total of $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation, which has found its financial practices under scrutiny in the run up to the 2016 election, and $25,000 to the national Democrats’ congressional efforts in 2006, when Democrats took over the House and Senate. Donald Trump could say he knows how to pick a winner. In the 2012 election cycle, the last time Trump flirted with a presidential run, the real estate mogul noted “everyone is Democratic” in New York, which doesn’t quite explain the donations to national Democrats. Politico notes Trump has given exclusively to Republican campaigns since 2012.

Bill Clinton on Donald Trump: He Supported Hillary and The Clinton Foundation - Hit Run Reason.com

It has been widely reported that Trump and the Clintons are close friends. Does that bother Conservatives?

Does it bother you, we have always known that the Clintons have gravitated to Wall Street money. Just more proof of what is known.

-1x-1.jpg

Does it bother you, we have always known that the Clintons have gravitated to Wall Street money. Just more proof of what is known.

It doesn't bother me. Does it bother NaziCon Teabaggers?

That's the dirt you dug up on Trump? That's as bad as Marco Rubio drinking water and getting a speeding ticket.

I voted for Bill Clinton, TWICE. Have I learned my lesson since then? Yes

-1x-1.jpg

It doesn't bother me. Does it bother NaziCon Teabaggers?

I'm not a whatever your slur words are, but Trump is also now on record as saying Hillary was the worst Secretary of State ever.

So I guess they aren't as close as you claim. Not that it matters. Both the Clintons and Trumps look out for their best interests before any poor American.

Forum List

Back