🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bill Clinton Praises Human Rights Violators UAE

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Shockingly, the UAE donates heavily to the Clinton Foundation.

Former President Bill Clinton praised the United Arab Emirates, a human rights-abusing Clinton Foundation donor, as the “face of social justice for poor people around the world” at the 2017 InterAction Forum in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday.

“I applaud the countries that have maintained their commitments,” Clinton said to the crowd, before singling out the UAE.

“I want to recognize especially Ambassador [Yousef] Al Otaiba from the UAE,” he said. “They are now the number-one ranked country in the world in percentage of their GDP that goes to assistance.”

Clinton then praised the ambassador, and by extension, the UAE, as the “benign face of social justice for poor people around the world.”

Former President Bill Clinton praised the United Arab Emirates, a human rights-abusing Clinton Foundation donor, as the “face of social justice for poor people around the world” at the 2017 InterAction Forum in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday.

“I applaud the countries that have maintained their commitments,” Clinton said to the crowd, before singling out the UAE.

“I want to recognize especially Ambassador [Yousef] Al Otaiba from the UAE,” he said. “They are now the number-one ranked country in the world in percentage of their GDP that goes to assistance.”

Clinton then praised the ambassador, and by extension, the UAE, as the “benign face of social justice for poor people around the world.”

"Assistance" and "social justice" are very broad and elastic terms. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Donald Trump praises human rights violater Duterte

Trump Praises Duterte for Philippine Drug Crackdown in Call Transcript

Donald Trump praises human rights violator Saudi Arabia

Trump praises Saudi Arabia - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back