Bill Cosby admits that he is going to prison..........Game over, Obama is next

Because he hired criminals
So trump is going to prison then.
There are no deaths on trumps watch, the same cannot be said for Obama and Clinton
Hey, I must of missed the news we now live for ever! I guess the under takers have done nothing since trump got here!
Wait till Hillary gets indicted
I have a feeling that could be a long wait. What it has to do with Trump curing death like some one was trying to say I do not know! Last I checked folks were strill dying! But on the subject if she gets indicted and loses she goes to jail if she wins she does not. I do not spend a whole lot of time thinking about her! I do not want to bang her an she holds no office that I am aware of currently. I hardly see the reason to even contimplate her at this moment! If she runs again she becomes revelvant again until then not so much!
I think about the funniest comedian of all time often.........................

98 percent chance of winning...........

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So trump is going to prison then.
There are no deaths on trumps watch, the same cannot be said for Obama and Clinton
Hey, I must of missed the news we now live for ever! I guess the under takers have done nothing since trump got here!
I have a feeling that could be a long wait. What it has to do with Trump curing death like some one was trying to say I do not know! Last I checked folks were strill dying! But on the subject if she gets indicted and loses she goes to jail if she wins she does not. I do not spend a whole lot of time thinking about her! I do not want to bang her an she holds no office that I am aware of currently. I hardly see the reason to even contimplate her at this moment! If she runs again she becomes revelvant again until then not so much!

You want to spend all day thinking about yesterday that is fine with me, I hope sone one in your house hold is thinking about the problems of today. If I am going to get sunk in to yesterday I want it to be the 70's when I prefered the music! Ta, hell with worrying about some politician all day. Thing is you can not turn back the clock you are stuck with who is relevent today! For better or worse! Your cries will not echoe into and change the past, today and hopefully the future is all we have.

You want to spend all day thinking about yesterday that is fine with me, I hope sone one in your house hold is thinking about the problems of today. If I am going to get sunk in to yesterday I want it to be the 70's when I prefered the music! Ta, hell with worrying about some politician all day. Thing is you can not turn back the clock you are stuck with who is relevent today! For better or worse! Your cries will not echoe into and change the past, today and hopefully the future is all we have.
70s music sucks

70s music sucks
Obviously if you arer going to spend time in the past do not spend it there. It is the music I prefer especialy pre disco!

70s music sucks
Obviously if you arer going to spend time in the past do not spend it there. It is the music I prefer especialy pre disco!
You don't even remember the 70's, as it was hardly all disco

70s music sucks

I do remember the seventies if it was mostly disco that would not be the period I would choose! I did how ever laugh my ass off at disco duck! I am a fleetwood mac fan, I would have been happy to see them. I liked the way stevey looked too!
I had a big thing for Stevie and Goldie back then!

70s music sucks

I do remember the seventies if it was mostly disco that would not be the period I would choose! I did how ever laugh my ass off at disco duck! I am a fleetwood mac fan, I would have been happy to see them. I liked the way stevey looked too!

I saw them once, more recently though, I wore a poison shirt from my last concert, one of the bands security people almost called in a swat attack on me because I was not wearing the suede outfit that EVERY other person in the hall was wearing. She made me feel like a smack dealer

70s music sucks

I saw them once, more recently though, I wore a poison shirt from my last concert, one of the bands security people almost called in a swat attack on me because I was not wearing the suede outfit that EVERY other person in the hall was wearing. She made me feel like a smack dealer

I could have seen them just a couple of weeks ago. I had a buddy win popevil tickets and went the free route instead!

70s music sucks

I could have seen them just a couple of weeks ago. I had a buddy win popevil tickets and went the free route instead!

The group is done, Buckingham can't be replaced, much like Steve Perry from Journey

The group is done, Buckingham can't be replaced, much like Steve Perry from Journey

It is still better than my typical saterday night at my age! Yes we are resigned to recordings to hear them in their prime! Kiss still puts on one hell of a show. The people around town seemed happy with the sound produced by the eagles they were not happy with the opening bands though!

It is still better than my typical saterday night at my age! Yes we are resigned to recordings to hear them in their prime! Kiss still puts on one hell of a show. The people around town seemed happy with the sound produced by the eagles they were not happy with the opening bands though!

Yea there are so many groups left for us old coots to see. Nobody in Kiss however can either sing or play an instrument

Remember when dopey Obama gave Cosby a medal?

Bill Cosby talks going to prison

Bill Cosby is mentally preparing himself for prison, Page Six reports.

The New York Post column revealed on April 28 that the comedian -- who on April 26 was found guilty of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home 14 years ago -- had been speaking to one of its reporters during his retrial.

"When they send me to that place, I want you to be there to tell my story because it seems no one is listening, no one wants the real story," Cosby, 80, told Page Six.

By "that place," he means a prison cell. He's facing 30 years behind bars -- 10 years for each count on which he was found guilty, as well as the possibly of fines up to $25,000 for each count -- when he's sentenced this summer.

Justice however will not be served unless Hillary joins him

obama-awards.jpg

So there are two possibilities here.

Either you're gullible to a nearly unimaginable extent, or you're a troll, desperately seeking some sort of attention to fulfill whatever is missing from your soul.

Which is it?

Why can't it be both?

The New York Post column revealed on April 28 that the comedian -- who on April 26 was found guilty of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home 14 years ago -- had been speaking to one of its reporters during his retrial.

"When they send me to that place, I want you to be there to tell my story because it seems no one is listening, no one wants the real story," Cosby, 80, told Page Six.

By "that place," he means a prison cell. He's facing 30 years behind bars -- 10 years for each count on which he was found guilty, as well as the possibly of fines up to $25,000 for each count -- when he's sentenced this summer.

obama-awards.jpg

Either you're gullible to a nearly unimaginable extent, or you're a troll, desperately seeking some sort of attention to fulfill whatever is missing from your soul.

Which is it?

Why can't it be both?

Hillary lost, because she is the worlds biggest loser, so it is both
If you don't like it, move to Mexico with your heroes, see how long you live
dztg9kj9fr3y.jpg

Last edited:

obama-awards.jpg

Which is it?

Why can't it be both?

dztg9kj9fr3y.jpg

Shut your fucking pie hole, you have know idea who I supported in the last election... Here's a hint you loser, it wasn't Hillary.

obama-awards.jpg

Which is it?

Why can't it be both?

dztg9kj9fr3y.jpg

Shut your fucking pie hole, you have know idea who I supported in the last election... Here's a hint you loser, it wasn't Hillary.

LOL, Jill Stein did force a recount that found more votes for Trump.....

Silly

PS. How is it that no one here admits to voting for Hillary? This is actually impossible unless you are all full of shit liars.

Yawn

Silly

The difference between you and I is that I am proud of who I am, what I say and who I voted for................You will never know this about yourself

Last edited:
To be fair, a lot of the left on here lean socialist and communist so they probably wrote in Sanders.

To be fair, a lot of the left on here lean socialist and communist so they probably wrote in Sanders.
Sure, but as far as I can tell none of the Trump haters admit to voting for Hillary when 99 percent of them did. Sad that they are so ashamed of who they are

obama-awards.jpg

You forgot one

5877fc701700002d00fde55d.jpeg

CREEPY-JOE-BIDEN-326x245.jpg

obama-awards.jpg

You forgot one

5877fc701700002d00fde55d.jpeg
And for not forget that yassir Arafat won a Nobel peace prize for killing jews

Forum List

Back