Bill Cosby admits that he is going to prison..........Game over, Obama is next

I'm not sure why Cosby is going to prison. He is just doing like Trump said, "When you are a star, you can do anything...grab them them by the pussy..."

160316-daly-trump-clinton-tease_dpubuo
Who is in an elected office at the time?
Why does that matter?
Slick Willy lied under oath, obviously was involved in sex trafficking while in office.
Getting a blow job =/= sex trafficking.
His buddy and him go to the sex islands owned by Jeffrey Epstein, It’s called sex trafficking
Was that the same person that supplied Trump with the 13 year old?

Remember when dopey Obama gave Cosby a medal?

Bill Cosby talks going to prison

Bill Cosby is mentally preparing himself for prison, Page Six reports.

The New York Post column revealed on April 28 that the comedian -- who on April 26 was found guilty of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home 14 years ago -- had been speaking to one of its reporters during his retrial.

"When they send me to that place, I want you to be there to tell my story because it seems no one is listening, no one wants the real story," Cosby, 80, told Page Six.

By "that place," he means a prison cell. He's facing 30 years behind bars -- 10 years for each count on which he was found guilty, as well as the possibly of fines up to $25,000 for each count -- when he's sentenced this summer.

Justice however will not be served unless Hillary joins him

obama-awards.jpg
Sex traffickers
Otherwise known as GOP
Na, Anthony Weiner, Bill Cosby, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Harvey Weinstein, Etc...
Have no problem with sex trafficking, in fact they encourage it

Why does that matter?
Slick Willy lied under oath, obviously was involved in sex trafficking while in office.
His buddy and him go to the sex islands owned by Jeffrey Epstein, It’s called sex trafficking
Was that the same person that supplied Trump with the 13 year old?
The Clintons are in business with Jeffrey Epstein it’s called the Clinton foundation

Trump has 17 women accusing him of sexual assault. You know that right???
Thousands are accusing slick Willy
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Most of them end up dead though
You must just adore believing lies.
A lot of dead people around the Clintons over the years, unexplained
That's not true. More lies. More crazy RW propaganda which you allow to poison your thinking process and rot your brain. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/

Why does that matter?
Trump was a good friend of Epstein.

Why does that matter?
Who, Trump? Because there’s no log of Clinton ever going to Epstein’s island.

Why does that matter?
That means it didn’t happen… LOL

Why does that matter?
That means it didn’t happen… LOL
Well how do you know it happened if there’s no log of it happening? :dunno:

Trump needs to be brought up on charges of sexual abuse, he has already admitted it on tape. However, first we have to realize how much he has sold out our country to Russia, and why he has lied about using campaign funds to pay to keep a prostitute quiet.

Why are you such a dumbass?

Trump has never admitted anything!

Really? What are their names?
Jessica Leeds
Kristen Anderson
Mariah Billado
Jill Harth
Cathy Heller
Temple Taggart McDowell
Karena Virginia
Bridget Sullivan
Tasha Dixon
Mindy McGillivray
Rachel Crooks
Natasha Stoynoff
Jennifer Murphy
Jessica Drake
Ninni Laaksonen
Summer Zervos
Cassandra Searles
Lisa Boyne
Samantha Holvey

Really? What are their names?
Jessica Leeds
Kristen Anderson
Mariah Billado
Jill Harth
Cathy Heller
Temple Taggart McDowell
Karena Virginia
Bridget Sullivan
Tasha Dixon
Mindy McGillivray
Rachel Crooks
Natasha Stoynoff
Jennifer Murphy
Jessica Drake
Ninni Laaksonen
Summer Zervos
Cassandra Searles
Lisa Boyne
Samantha Holvey

Never heard of any of them. What is the status of their non-existent court case?

The orange asshole just admitted on Fox that Cohen represented him during the payment to Daniels, and still represents him on that matter. Then lied about all the other matters that Cohen represented him on. He had better hope that his communications with Cohen were not recorded.

The New York Post column revealed on April 28 that the comedian -- who on April 26 was found guilty of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home 14 years ago -- had been speaking to one of its reporters during his retrial.

"When they send me to that place, I want you to be there to tell my story because it seems no one is listening, no one wants the real story," Cosby, 80, told Page Six.

By "that place," he means a prison cell. He's facing 30 years behind bars -- 10 years for each count on which he was found guilty, as well as the possibly of fines up to $25,000 for each count -- when he's sentenced this summer.

obama-awards.jpg

those four pictures says it all

obama-awards.jpg
Alright!! Fake current events...

Forum List

Back