About that insurrection.....

Lindsey Graham: (01:02)
The first thing that stands out to me is how embarrassed and disgusted I am that the United States Capitol could be taken over by domestic terrorists while we’re in session, transferring power from one president to the other, that a band of people who are terrorists, not patriots, literally occupied the floor of the House, drove the Senate out of its chamber. And the question for the country is how could that happen 20 years after 9/11? September this year will be the 20th anniversary of the attack on our nation. It is mind boggling that such an event could occur.

Lindsey Graham: (01:46)
Senator Schumer’s called for the Sergeant of Arms of the Senate to resign. I echo that. Anyone in charge of defending the Capitol failed in their duties. If they would have been in the military, they had been relieved of their commands and most likely court marshaled. So the first thing that has to happen is to hold those accountable for failing to defend the nation’s Capitol while the Congress was in session. Why am I worried? It would have been so easy for a terrorist organization to infiltrate this movement. The lone wolf terrorist I think we’ve got a pretty good grip on. But political protest in this country is the heart and soul of who we are. But we haven’t been protesting lately, we’ve been burning down cities. We’ve been attacking federal courthouses. We’ve been looting in the name of social justice, and now we’ve occupied the Capitol.

Lindsey Graham: (03:02)
This needs to stop. To my Democratic colleagues, I share your disgust and embarrassment and determination to make sure that what happened in our Capitol never happens again. But you need to speak up when this happens in other places. Lawlessness in one place breeds lawlessness everywhere. When one cause resorts to violence and people are not prosecuted, other causes believe maybe this is okay. So the mistake we’ve made is when people tried to destroy the courthouse in Portland, they weren’t prosecuted to the full extent of law. When they occupied Seattle, they weren’t prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. When they attacked the acceptance of the nomination by President Trump here in DC, virtually no one was prosecuted.

Lindsey Graham: (03:59)
It’s good to hear everybody wanting prosecutions. Some are late to the dance. I was there from day one. So let’s reset and move forward until every political movement out there, no matter how just your cause in your own mind, using violence will not advance your cause. It will only lead to your personal incarceration or if you go too far to injury.

Lindsey Graham: (04:28)
So what am I calling for? I’m calling for a joint task force to be assembled and spend all the time and money necessary to identify every person who breached the security of the Capitol, who occupied the chambers, who invaded offices and destroyed property. There is a ton of video evidence out there. I was interviewed this morning by two FBI agents. They came to my house wanting to know if I had any surveillance cameras outside of my house. I did not, but I am encouraged they’re on the case. Trust me, in the social media world that exists today, it won’t be that hard to find thousands of people who took the law in their own hands. The people sitting in the chairs need to be sitting in a jail cell. The people who attacked the Capitol police need to be charged with attacking a police officer. Sedition may be a charge for some of these people.

Lindsey Graham: (05:36)
So I will for the next six years, God willing, every week, ask of the Department of Justice, starting with this Department of Justice and the next Department of Justice what kind of progress are you making in holding those accountable, the domestic terrorists who took over the House and the Senate chambers and laid waste to Capitol Hill? What do you need that you don’t have? If you need more prosecutors, money will not be an object. If you need more investigators, we will provide you the resources. This is a moment for the nation to show will and determination, to be a nation of laws that anarchy shall not reign, the Constitution controls, not the mob.

Lindsey Graham: (06:24)
Yesterday I was proud of Senator McConnell, the Republican Leader of the Senate who stood up and called for a peaceful transfer of power to Vice President Biden and Kamala Harris. Like Senator McConnell, I supported President Trump. I’ve become close to the President personally. I think his President has been consequential from a conservative point of view. It has been an amazing four years in terms of judges, securing the border, a vaccine in record time, deregulating the economy, cutting taxes, historic Mideast peace agreements, the destruction of the califate, on and on and on was tarnished by yesterday. When it comes to accountability, the President needs to understand that his actions were the problem, not the solution, that the rally yesterday was unseemly, it got out of hand, and a good friend of mine, Rudy Giuliani, did not help.

Lindsey Graham: (07:24)
I sat on the floor of the Senate. I cast my vote accordingly that Joe Biden is the legitimate President Elect of the United States. Are they irregularities in this election? Yes, I’m sure there are. Have they been overblown? Absolutely. There has been a constant effort by people from the President’s legal team to provide misinformation, to distort the facts, to make accusations that cannot be proven. That needs to stop.

.... There is more.... Lindsey Graham Press Conference on Capitol Riot Transcript January 7 | Rev Blog

So, back at ya, retard... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Joe Biden will put J6 on the ballot. Just get used to it already.
Again or still? That's all he's whined about....they're telling him not to campaign on his 'accomplishments'......that's priceless...and shows how out of sync his people are.

He's back to hate Trump and hide in the basement, again.

America is tired of the continual J6 rhetoric.

I realize you guys are still traumatized, but America has moved on.

Again or still? That's all he's whined about....they're telling him not to campaign on his 'accomplishments'......that's priceless...and shows how out of sync his people are.

He's back to hate Trump and hide in the basement, again.

America is tired of the continual J6 rhetoric.

I realize you guys are still traumatized, but America has moved on.
You have no say on the matter.

Forum List

Back