About that insurrection.....

Actually you're more like a Skippy. You just wish there were more gay retards you can dip your stick easier LOL.
Awww...did I hurt your liddle feelings? Awww. Cheer up. I am sure you will find another gay retard willing to fuck you up your ass. :itsok:

You started this thread with the claim that only Dems think the orange douchebag is an insurrectionist - making it appear as some sort of partisan - but then you bring in Liz Cheney, a hard right-wing Conservative who did find Trump guilty of insurrection.
Her and Kinzinger are uniparty.

Found guilty in Judge Judy's court room.

Awww...did I hurt your liddle feelings? Awww. Cheer up. I am sure you will find another gay retard to sodomize. :itsok:
Nah you're the one who mentioned gay retards! Those are the ones easy for you to dip your stick into Skippy. Much less discerning! hahaha funny

Her and Kinzinger are uniparty.

Found guilty in Judge Judy's court room.
Yeah, both were pure White, Christian, god-fearing Conservatives till they dared to follow the Constitution, eh?

So, has it started sinking in that you are a fucking moron for starting this thread? Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:

Nah you're the one who mentioned gay retards! Those are the ones easy for you to dip your stick into Skippy. Much less discerning! hahaha funny
Yeah, I was the one who mentioned it and you are the one upset that I won't give you the time of day.

Glad we got that settled. Who says, retards like you are slow? :itsok:

Yeah, I was the one who mentioned it and you are the one upset that I won't give you the time of day.

Glad we got that settled. Who says, retards like you are slow? :itsok:
You'll find more gay retards on your side, obviously, you should look there for more fertile ground. You're welcome Skippy

Yeah, both were pure White, Christian, god-fearing Conservatives till they dared to follow the Constitution, eh?
For God fearing Conservatives, they sure lied alot.

So you going to huff and puff and blow the house down?

Me? You are the moron that started the thread and couldn't back it up. Are you always this stupid or did we catch you on a bad day?

You'll find more gay retards on your side, obviously, you should look there for more fertile ground. You're welcome Skippy
Sure. But, what part of I am not into that don't you get? You gay retards don't give up easily, do you? Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:

Conservatives are kind of scary aren't they?

Screenshot_20220810-205626_Chrome.jpg

Oh Come on, why did you bring up the subject Skippy? LOL
Now, you want me to explain my post? Even for a retard, you are pretty dumb, aren't you?

Maybe that is why you are not getting any action from the other gay retards. :itsok:

Now, you want me to explain my post? Even for a retard, you are pretty dumb, aren't you?

Maybe that is why you are not getting any action from the other gay retards. :itsok:
You really would be better off looking for gay retards on a different website than this one Skippy. You do seem to be very concerned about them, probably been a while huh?

LOL You just claimed “Only ones screaming insurrection are the dems…” and yet you mention Liz Cheney who also condemned and found your orange fuhrer guilty of insurrection. So, have other Republicans.

And, you retards wonder why we laugh at you. :itsok:

And as we speak, the orange shit stain is arguing from a position of weakness to the supremes.

LOL.............and you missed the whole gist of the OP.

Cheney and Kinzinger......swing and a miss.
Your retard opening lines were - "Only ones screaming insurrection are the dems......they created and perpetuated the lie everyone has accepted as the truth. That's how the dems roll, the lie becomes the truth if you keep pushing it over and over....."

What else fuck is the gist of your thread, retard?

Why do you keep confirming you are a moron? We all get it. You. Are. A. Certified. Moron. Thoughts & Prayers. :itsok:

Forum List

Back