Bill Cosby admits that he is going to prison..........Game over, Obama is next

Trump has 17 women accusing him of sexual assault. You know that right???

Really? What are their names?
Jessica Leeds
Kristen Anderson
Mariah Billado
Jill Harth
Cathy Heller
Temple Taggart McDowell
Karena Virginia
Bridget Sullivan
Tasha Dixon
Mindy McGillivray
Rachel Crooks
Natasha Stoynoff
Jennifer Murphy
Jessica Drake
Ninni Laaksonen
Summer Zervos
Cassandra Searles
Lisa Boyne
Samantha Holvey

Never heard of any of them. What is the status of their non-existent court case?
Who cares who you’ve heard of? :dunno: If you want to know their status, I suggest you get busy Googling.

Remember when dopey Obama gave Cosby a medal?

Bill Cosby talks going to prison

Bill Cosby is mentally preparing himself for prison, Page Six reports.

The New York Post column revealed on April 28 that the comedian -- who on April 26 was found guilty of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home 14 years ago -- had been speaking to one of its reporters during his retrial.

"When they send me to that place, I want you to be there to tell my story because it seems no one is listening, no one wants the real story," Cosby, 80, told Page Six.

By "that place," he means a prison cell. He's facing 30 years behind bars -- 10 years for each count on which he was found guilty, as well as the possibly of fines up to $25,000 for each count -- when he's sentenced this summer.

Justice however will not be served unless Hillary joins him

obama-awards.jpg

those four pictures says it all
What do they say?

Didn't Trump endorse pedophile Roy Moore?
Yeah he did, knowing that if he won he would be impeached and the governor would appoint a senator

You cannot impeach a Senator, dumbass!
Impeach might be the wrong word, but if Moore was elected he would have been expelled from the senate.........

Could the Senate really expel Roy Moore after the election?

On Monday, a second woman, Beverly Young Nelson, accused Judge Roy Moore of sexual assault when Nelson was 14 and Moore an adult in his 30s. This is similar to the timeframe established by the previous accuser.

Shortly thereafter, the chair of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, Cory Gardner, said that he would support the expulsion of Moore by the senate, should the people of Alabama elect Moore for the Senate seat vacated by Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

While constitutional, as Politico’s Steven Shepard noted, an expulsion attempt of a directly elected senator has never succeeded.

Jessica Leeds
Kristen Anderson
Mariah Billado
Jill Harth
Cathy Heller
Temple Taggart McDowell
Karena Virginia
Bridget Sullivan
Tasha Dixon
Mindy McGillivray
Rachel Crooks
Natasha Stoynoff
Jennifer Murphy
Jessica Drake
Ninni Laaksonen
Summer Zervos
Cassandra Searles
Lisa Boyne
Samantha Holvey

Never heard of any of them. What is the status of their non-existent court case?
Who cares who you’ve heard of? :dunno: If you want to know their status, I suggest you get busy Googling.

I don't need to Google any of there names because even the media is so scared of supporting their ridiculous claims, they don't want any of the negative publicity oozing onto them when their claims are laughed out of court.

Yeah he did, knowing that if he won he would be impeached and the governor would appoint a senator

Impeach might be the wrong word, but if Moore was elected he would have been expelled from the senate.........

On Monday, a second woman, Beverly Young Nelson, accused Judge Roy Moore of sexual assault when Nelson was 14 and Moore an adult in his 30s. This is similar to the timeframe established by the previous accuser.

Shortly thereafter, the chair of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, Cory Gardner, said that he would support the expulsion of Moore by the senate, should the people of Alabama elect Moore for the Senate seat vacated by Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

While constitutional, as Politico’s Steven Shepard noted, an expulsion attempt of a directly elected senator has never succeeded.

Was never going to happen because there was no proof. End of story.

BTW, Gardner is a junior Senator. No one really cares what he thinks.

Jessica Leeds
Kristen Anderson
Mariah Billado
Jill Harth
Cathy Heller
Temple Taggart McDowell
Karena Virginia
Bridget Sullivan
Tasha Dixon
Mindy McGillivray
Rachel Crooks
Natasha Stoynoff
Jennifer Murphy
Jessica Drake
Ninni Laaksonen
Summer Zervos
Cassandra Searles
Lisa Boyne
Samantha Holvey

I don't need to Google any of there names because even the media is so scared of supporting their ridiculous claims, they don't want any of the negative publicity oozing onto them when their claims are laughed out of court.
LOL

Tell that to the media who's covering each of them and their respective accounts.

Jessica Leeds
Kristen Anderson
Mariah Billado
Jill Harth
Cathy Heller
Temple Taggart McDowell
Karena Virginia
Bridget Sullivan
Tasha Dixon
Mindy McGillivray
Rachel Crooks
Natasha Stoynoff
Jennifer Murphy
Jessica Drake
Ninni Laaksonen
Summer Zervos
Cassandra Searles
Lisa Boyne
Samantha Holvey

LOL

Tell that to the media who's covering each of them and their respective accounts.

Haven't seen or heard a word. You must be a big PMSNBC fan or something similar.

Jessica Leeds
Kristen Anderson
Mariah Billado
Jill Harth
Cathy Heller
Temple Taggart McDowell
Karena Virginia
Bridget Sullivan
Tasha Dixon
Mindy McGillivray
Rachel Crooks
Natasha Stoynoff
Jennifer Murphy
Jessica Drake
Ninni Laaksonen
Summer Zervos
Cassandra Searles
Lisa Boyne
Samantha Holvey

LOL

Haven't seen or heard a word. You must be a big PMSNBC fan or something similar.
LOL

There's a universe between what's going on and what you've heard about.

LOL

LOL

There's a universe called reality where I live. You, on the other hand live in Libworld, which has nothing but fake news to keep the idiots in their place on the plantation.

LOL

LOL

There's a universe called reality where I live. You, on the other hand live in Libworld, which has nothing but fake news to keep the idiots in their place on the plantation.
LOLOL

You've been shown the list in the past and here you are, denying you know anything about the list.

Yup, the universe where you dwell is far from reality.

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

You've been shown the list in the past and here you are, denying you know anything about the list.

Ha! I have never seen the list. That shows how little you know or care about the topic.

I certainly don't care until one of these bimbos shows up with a stained blue dress from an Oval Office encounter. Even then, you shouldn't care because Bubba Clinton should have been ridden out of DC on a rail when it happened to him.. Even then, I won't care because you will show your hypocrisy and say, "BBBut this is different!"

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

Ha! I have never seen the list. That shows how little you know or care about the topic.

I certainly don't care until one of these bimbos shows up with a stained blue dress from an Oval Office encounter. Even then, you shouldn't care because Bubba Clinton should have been ridden out of DC on a rail when it happened to him.. Even then, I won't care because you will show your hypocrisy and say, "BBBut this is different!"
Sadly, you are completely brain-dead. You were shown the list here -->

War on women

LOL

LOLOL

War on women

How do you know I read that post? Look at who made the OP. He's about the only person whose opinion I respect less than yours!

LOL

LOLOL

War on women

How do you know I read that post? Look at who made the OP. He's about the only person whose opinion I respect less than yours!
LOLOLOL

Exactly how brain-dead are you?? You replied to that post....

War on women

Tell me again how you think you live in a universe called, "reality."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Remember when dopey Obama gave Cosby a medal?

Bill Cosby talks going to prison

Bill Cosby is mentally preparing himself for prison, Page Six reports.

The New York Post column revealed on April 28 that the comedian -- who on April 26 was found guilty of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home 14 years ago -- had been speaking to one of its reporters during his retrial.

"When they send me to that place, I want you to be there to tell my story because it seems no one is listening, no one wants the real story," Cosby, 80, told Page Six.

By "that place," he means a prison cell. He's facing 30 years behind bars -- 10 years for each count on which he was found guilty, as well as the possibly of fines up to $25,000 for each count -- when he's sentenced this summer.

Justice however will not be served unless Hillary joins him

obama-awards.jpg

Winner times 7, this is why I am a winner and all your friends are losers.....................

Yawning at you kid

Was never going to happen because there was no proof. End of story.

BTW, Gardner is a junior Senator. No one really cares what he thinks.

There was and is enough proof, Moore said on Hannity that he never dated a minor without the mothers permission..................................

Geraldo Rivera almost hit Hannity with a frying pan, what mother lets their daughter date an adult man..........None that I know of, but this is what the idiot said, the GOP would have voted him out, with the help of every democrat

Why would Obama go to prison? Trump is the one that proudly admits he assaults women.
Because he hired criminals
So trump is going to prison then.
There are no deaths on trumps watch, the same cannot be said for Obama and Clinton
Hey, I must of missed the news we now live for ever! I guess the under takers have done nothing since trump got here!
Wait till Hillary gets indicted

Why would Obama go to prison? Trump is the one that proudly admits he assaults women.
Because he hired criminals
So trump is going to prison then.
There are no deaths on trumps watch, the same cannot be said for Obama and Clinton
Hey, I must of missed the news we now live for ever! I guess the under takers have done nothing since trump got here!
Wait till Hillary gets indicted
I have a feeling that could be a long wait. What it has to do with Trump curing death like some one was trying to say I do not know! Last I checked folks were strill dying! But on the subject if she gets indicted and loses she goes to jail if she wins she does not. I do not spend a whole lot of time thinking about her! I do not want to bang her an she holds no office that I am aware of currently. I hardly see the reason to even contimplate her at this moment! If she runs again she becomes revelvant again until then not so much!

Forum List

Back