Bill DeBlasio makes a speech defying Trump on Muslim registry -- puts Sikh behind him in audience

Ummm... it was a "anti-hate" rally, in which that Sikh spoke, as well as Rabbis and priests. No one thought he was Muslim - the Muslim cleric who spoke is also in that picture, he's a chaplain with the FDNY.

You know, if you bothered to do more research before posting, you'd embarrass yourself less often.
"Anti-hate" blah blah blah, but it's "okay" to hate "angry white men" as you call us -- I see it here every day from USMB liberals. Maybe it never occurred to you that your hatred of white males would cost you an election, but now it has. Your failure is EPIC. Eat shit.

I am a white male, clown shoes.

I leave the hating to people like you.

Ummm... it was a "anti-hate" rally, in which that Sikh spoke, as well as Rabbis and priests. No one thought he was Muslim - the Muslim cleric who spoke is also in that picture, he's a chaplain with the FDNY.

You know, if you bothered to do more research before posting, you'd embarrass yourself less often.
"Anti-hate" blah blah blah, but it's "okay" to hate "angry white men" as you call us -- I see it here every day from USMB liberals. Maybe it never occurred to you that your hatred of white males would cost you an election, but now it has. Your failure is EPIC. Eat shit.
There, there Snowflake.

There will be no registration. It violates the Constitution.
What clause or amendment is violated?

If the registry is based on nation of origin and limited to aliens, you don't have a Constitutional leg to stand on. The government already has a registry for aliens in the United States, each is issued an alien number.

Can Trump fire De Blah-zeeo? That guy is a waste of oxygen.

You sound anti jew, and Trump loves Jews.
More Democratic stupidity about race and religion. DeBlasio is of German-Italian ancestry, he is not Jewish:

Bill de Blasio - Wikipedia
Right , I was thinking of the previous mayor, Bloomberg. I just figured he was Jewish because he agreed with the sucking circumcision done in the Hasidic community, which didn't require the parents signing a letter of consent that they know the possibility of HIV transmission to the child, which has happened in the past.

Bill DeBlasio wanted a man in a turban behind him in the camera shot for his speech, but he's too stupid to realize that a Sikh is not a Muslim:
mayor-de-blasio.jpg

No one has any problems with the Sikhs, they are not insisting on special treatment, special laws just for them, or terrorism. But Mayor Bill DeBlasio thinks Sikhs and Muslims are the same thing, perhaps because they both have funny accents and brown skin.
Or he just happened to be in the picture.

Are Brazilians Hispanic? Stupid Democrats would probably say they are, but Brazilians speak Portugese, not Spanish. But Democrats lump all non-whites into convenient political correctness approved groups on government forms, job applications, and college applications, so what the hell is a Brazilian supposed to do when asked to check a box?
Is Portuguese a Latin language? Why yes, it is, a Romantic Latin language...

Democrats think that anyone who has melanin in their skin is a natural part of their coalition. They probably haven't a fucking clue that Muslims and Sikhs are a completely different religion. Just like they lump "Hispanics" in one group, not realizing that Mexicans, Cubans, Nicaraguans, Salvadoreans, Argentinians, etc., have very different cultures, different traditions, and different kinds of foods they eat. Also, Hispanics can be white, mestizo, full-blooded Indian, or even black. These differences are papered over and all Hispanics are treated one and the same because they all speak Spanish, except that there are many who really can't speak a word of Spanish, like many Indians from Guatamala. Democrats don't have a fucking clue about any of this.
You are just so full of it.

Forum List

Back