Bill Doing A Great Job Stuping For Votes For Hillary: MOCKS 'Coal People in WV, Ky

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Bill Clinton Mocks ‘The Coal People’ In West Virginia, Kentucky For Supporting Trump [VIDEO]

“We all know how [Hillary’s] opponent has done well down in West Virginia and eastern Kentucky,” the former president told the crowd at the Greater Pittsburgh Coliseum. “The coal people don’t like any of us [Democrats] anymore.”

(Kinda what happens when you promise to wage a war against them, drive them out of business, and destroy their livelihood, Bubba!)

They blame the president when the sun doesn’t come up in the morning now.”

Ummm, the sun DOES come up every morning, jackass!

Way to make friends and influence people, Bubba! :p

Statements like that make the left vote for hilly.

If he thought the popo wouldn't stop him, he'd hang white three year olds up by the ankles.

You have demonstrated countless times that if your propaganda outlet told you the sun had not come up, you would run and copy and paste that bullshit here without even looking out the window first.

I went to the "honest" thread and except for the usual racism bs I agreed with the majority that the spin was accurate. Both sides are running their bench warmers this time so this kind of crap should be expected.

You have demonstrated countless times that if your propaganda outlet told you the sun had not come up, you would run and copy and paste that bullshit here without even looking out the window first.
You majored in Science in kindergarten, I'll betcha. There's a sunrise every day. Now, whether it's cloudy or foggy...................

You majored in Science in kindergarten, I'll betcha. There's a sunrise every day. Now, whether it's cloudy or foggy...................
I see the point sailed a mile above your head.

Read my post again.

It's amazing how well this dovetails with some posts I have made on this forum in the past:
RETARD: Hillary has extinguished the sun.

SKEPTIC: Hey, dummy. Take a look out the window!

RETARD: That doesn't take anything away from my point, commie lover!

RUBE: I just heard Hillary has extinguished the sun and came here to tell all of you this unbelievable news!

SKEPTIC: Hey, dipshit. Look out the window.

RUBE: WHY DO YOU LOVE HILLARY?

And so on. :lol:

easyt65 has proven himself many times to be that kind of rube.

Forum List

Back