Bill filed in Louisiana to stop the American Taliban

Bill filed in Legislature to prevent takedowns of Confederate monuments

Good good. Only way these left wing cultural terrorists will be stopped is by force or by lawmakers.
Nothing like a great monument, to a war you lost...

They never had a chance. They were fighting the United States military, thanks to the fact that the traitorous U.S. government welcomed in new states, but had to sick the military on them if they wanted to leave.

"You can check-in anytime you like.......................................but you can never leave!"

If any monuments come down, it should be the Lincoln Memorial.

Bill filed in Legislature to prevent takedowns of Confederate monuments

Good good. Only way these left wing cultural terrorists will be stopped is by force or by lawmakers.
Nothing like a great monument, to a war you lost...

They never had a chance. They were fighting the United States military, thanks to the fact that the traitorous U.S. government welcomed in new states, but had to sick the military on them if they wanted to leave.

"You can check-in anytime you like.......................................but you can never leave!"

Ah the Lincoln Monument. That's a great one :thup:

IMG_5490.jpg

Nah, he won. Normal people do like to make monuments, to the winners that is. For some reason you guys like, and vote for, the losers. God only knows why, maybe it's in mutual admiration...

He was a winner, but there's nothing in the rules that says a traitor cannot have a monument.

Nah, he won. Normal people do like to make monuments, to the winners that is. For some reason you guys like, and vote for, the losers. God only knows why, maybe it's in mutual admiration...

He was a winner, but there's nothing in the rules that says a traitor cannot have a monument.
Nope, but why would you want one? You want to remember, and celebrate, a Civil War you lost? Interesting.

Nope, but why would you want one? You want to remember, and celebrate, a Civil War you lost? Interesting.

Actually I didn't lose anything, I'm not from the South. Obviously though, win or lose those folks have a right to memorialize what was done to them.

Actually I didn't lose anything, I'm not from the South. Obviously though, win or lose those folks have a right to memorialize what was done to them.
What they did to themselves, an act of treason.

If liberals destroy all evidence of history they don't like, how then do they make their case to future generations that those events ever happened? Little by little it will come back to bite them in the ass. And yes, they are exactly like the Taliban.

The American Taliban is a derogatory but often accurate term for American Christian fundamentalists. It was coined after the invasion of Afghanistan, when the term Taliban became a household word. It is used to draw parallels between Islamic fundamentalism and Christian fundamentalism.

Christian Taliban
Thank you! The "conservatives" have a knack for taking a definition of something and twisting it into something totally different.

The American Taliban is a derogatory but often accurate term for American Christian fundamentalists. It was coined after the invasion of Afghanistan, when the term Taliban became a household word. It is used to draw parallels between Islamic fundamentalism and Christian fundamentalism.

Christian Taliban
Thank you! The "conservatives" have a knack for taking a definition of something and twisting it into something totally different.
Irony alert.

You lost because you are a sympathizer of the Confederacy. And, no, they don't have a right to memorialize what happened to them when the taxes of Blacks go to maintain those monuments located on public properties. Don't Blacks have the right to be free of THOSE reminders?

You lost because you are a sympathizer of the Confederacy. And, no, they don't have a right to memorialize what happened to them when the taxes of Blacks go to maintain those monuments located on public properties. Don't Blacks have the right to be free of THOSE reminders?

No one has the right to not be offended.

Forum List

Back