Bill Gates stops Anti-Merkel Demo in Berlin

"Among others"? Do you mean Russian flags and shouting: "Putin! Putin! Putin!" Nice guys....

They are idiots.
Putin is the equal NWO whore like Merkel.

Only Trump shall be the friend of freethinking people

Currently low video quality due to network blocking. There are flags from countries like Germany, including imperial flag, USA and Israel among others.
Prussian Imperial flag with Trump.
Rather interesting. What it means?
View attachment 381688
Its rather a German imperial flag (71 - 18). I don´t know the exact meaning of Trump on there. Maybe they want a Trump too or think he is going to help them. There was even a letter to Trump from people like those.
They rather want their own Trump to make Germany great again.

Trump can run both USA and Germany

Corrupted animals like Merkel, her gang, 'police' are just stooges of Bill Gates.Their task is support the Mass - Murder of humanity by the 'vaccine' of Bill Gates. Right now 'police' prohibited Anti-Merkel demonstration in Berlin. Reason. No reason.
The entirely western 'police' serves NWO, they are animals who kill freedom therefore this gang shall be dissolved and replaced by the people's Miliz in the future.
All free peoples shall have the right to free gun possession and to build vigilantes groups, if them want to stay free
In no one western state so-called 'police' fights criminals: they can punish dissents only and support any criminal business.
No police is necessary anymore if peoples want to stay free.

BTW

In states without 'police', where Miliz and Lunch Justice punish criminals, the crime rate is almost Zero.
But in our countries law-abiding peoples are in prisons, criminals and gangsters pillage and ruin entirely states, and 'police' are their lackeys.
So you can see what covidiots they are. The Senator of the Interior banned the demo beforehand, citing fears the participants would not adhere to the corona rules. Then the organizer obtained a judgment that said the reason is not valid.
No, they refuse to wear masks on the demo, giving the Senator a major victory over their idiocy.

Idiotic masks are the sign of Corona Lie.
Why protestors against Corona Lie must wear this slaves instrument?

Currently low video quality due to network blocking. There are flags from countries like Germany, including imperial flag, USA and Israel among others.
View attachment 381688
Its rather a German imperial flag (71 - 18). I don´t know the exact meaning of Trump on there. Maybe they want a Trump too or think he is going to help them. There was even a letter to Trump from people like those.
It is admittedly kinda small these days.
Yes, because of the insanity your people embraced not too long ago.
Last time somebody occupied Ukraine using Nazis was 2013 and it was Uncle Sam. Where was your outrage?
Oh, I remember that. The Nazi coup, yeah? And obviously, now the Ukrainian president is a Nazi with strong Scandinavian features.
Nah, better tell me the top five names of the ruling Nazi party.
You know him?

BhGU3AIIgAAkPRDjpg-large.jpeg
Waving his hand, lol. Discussion over.

View attachment 381688

Trump can run both USA and Germany
Swamp President of fraud and 1 % is only interested in "keeping the economy open" for his fat cat buddies. 200.000 dead in the US and he couldn´t care less. Who´s killing the people?
US-puppet Merkel must start to serve us, not swamp.

View attachment 381688
Last time somebody occupied Ukraine using Nazis was 2013 and it was Uncle Sam. Where was your outrage?
Oh, I remember that. The Nazi coup, yeah? And obviously, now the Ukrainian president is a Nazi with strong Scandinavian features.
You know him?

Discussion? Fritz, Putin's 'useful idiot' can only embarrass himself not discuss something.

View attachment 381688
You know him?

The hand greeting like this exist through more as 6,000 years.

Wow! "The three Spartans, the last defenders of the Democracy"

Defenders of Merkel and Bill Gates Dictatorship .
Nuernberg 2.0 will discuss about their participation in the preparation of mass-murder of Germans by the 'vaccine'

View attachment 381688
You know him?

Discussion? Fritz, Putin's 'useful idiot' can only embarrass himself not discuss something.
No. You are constantly complaining of the Third Reich doing wrong but when its the Americans you are fine with it.

View attachment 381688
You know him?

The hand greeting like this exist through more as 6,000 years.

View attachment 381688
You know him?

No. You are constantly complaining of the Third Reich doing wrong but when its the Americans you are fine with it.
Dude, only indoctrinated brain by Russian propaganda can equal the Nazi invasion and crimes of 1940s with events in Ukraine of 2014.

View attachment 381688
You know him?

Dude, only indoctrinated brain by Russian propaganda can equal the Nazi invasion and crimes of 1940s with events in Ukraine of 2014.
Show me that mysterious Russian propaganda that you guys are talking about for years now.

View attachment 381688
You know him?

Show me that mysterious Russian propaganda that you guys are talking about for years now.
For example - here:
SAVE_20200831_072131.jpg

View attachment 381688
You know him?

For example - here:
View attachment 384053
Thats not Russian propaganda. That is just some Russia guys there. The demonstration was full of flags, mostly US flags besides Germany-related, the event would have been an US Propaganda Event.
Speeches were given in German and English including that Kennedy guy.

Forum List

Back