Bill Maher Seems To Be The Left's Official Apologist...Admits On His Show That All Of The COVID Scare Tactics Were All Bogus

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
4 years too late, the left is finally willing to admit that they were wrong about COVID.

What's ironic is this is exactly what I was saying back in 2020.

Why can't anyone on the left admit to the truth unless it first comes from an officially approved media source?

So what Bill's admitting is that all of the COVID advice that came from the WHO was BS and helped get Biden into the White House.

Bill still lies at the end of his monologue claiming Trump did nothing.

Even during Bill's coming to Jesus moment he still has to give in to his inner liberal and talk smack about a Republican.

4 years too late, the left is finally willing to admit that they were wrong about COVID.

Why can't anyone on the left admit to the truth unless it first comes from an officially approved media source?

So what Bill's admitting is that all of the COVID advice that came from the WHO was BS and helped get Biden into the White House.

Even during Bill's coming to Jesus moment he still has to give in to his inner liberal and talk smack about a Republican.

These cowards did so much damage not just to the Wests reputation but also gave major credence to Americas enemies, from Twitter on out.

They are clueless and truly unconcerned. Some will remain that way and repeat the exact same methods when the next global danger occurs.

It wasn't all bogus. But it was only a serious threat to certain segments of the population, and the lockdowns were an over-reaction. Not to mention that the masks were a joke, and the six foot rule was purely made up with no scientific backing.

Even at the time, the only threat to school children was that if they lived with their grandparents they could spread it to them. Jesus, couldn't they just have given instructions on how to take precautions?

I feel badly for the millions of kids who lost a year of "education" in the public schools, and especially the ones whose graduations were cancelled.

And the Left still won't admit that it came from the Wuhan lab, partly paid for by American tax dollars.

Yet Trump is still pushing the dreadful vaccine. It’s not partisan. The duopoly is one on making sure Big Pharma makes billions and the people be damned.

These cowards did so much damage not just to the Wests reputation but also gave major credence to Americas enemies, from Twitter on out.

They are clueless and truly unconcerned. Some will remain that way and repeat the exact same methods when the next global danger occurs.
This is Obama.

They gave him a Nobel prize for a bunch of stupid speeches and then Obama turns around and does this to the world.

He needs to give that SOB back to the Nobel committee, but they already got the money he paid them to get it.

Maher has been saying these things for years

Yet Trump is still pushing the dreadful vaccine. It’s not partisan. The duopoly is one on making sure Big Pharma makes billions and the people be damned.
Sorry, bubba, but Trump's experts admitted months ago that they lied to Trump.

They said they lied about the origins to Trump and they lied to him about the effectiveness of the vaccines.

This is indisputable.

Trump had his suspicions but every time he voiced them the Democrats claimed he was lying and was trying to get people killed.

Sorry, bubba, but Trump's experts admitted months ago that they lied to Trump.

They said they lied about the origins to Trump and they lied to him about the effectiveness of the vaccines.

This is indisputable.

Trump had his suspicions but every time he voiced them the Democrats claimed he was lying and was trying to get people killed.
Lol. Yet Trump still claims it’s a success.

Maher has been saying these things for years
Like I said in my OP, Maher is one of the official Democrat Apologists.

He's paid to stay on the air and make excuses for all of the lies the left forces down our throats.

At the same time he never fails to take an opportunity to mouth off about how pathetic Repugs are.

I realized Covid was bogus right from the start.

Trump can't win no matter what he says.

They tricked him and of course he's unwilling to admit it.
They tricked him because he’s a dumb f**k and he won’t admit because he’s an asshole.

In fact, he claims to be proud of his efforts in pushing the phony vax.

They tricked him because he’s a dumb f**k and he won’t admit because he’s an asshole.

In fact, he claims to be proud of his efforts in pushing the phony vax.
So you're saying the CIA isn't smart enough to trick you into doing something you shouldn't do?
You're looking down your nose because Trump thought the FBI and CIA were trustworthy institutions.

Once again, Trump could not win no matter what he did.
He either went along with it and this would happen, or he could have fought it and have the Democrats claim he was risking the lives of millions of Americans, which is exactly what they claimed anyway.

So you're saying the CIA isn't smart enough to trick you into doing something you shouldn't do?
You're looking down your nose because Trump thought the FBI and CIA were trustworthy institutions.

Once again, Trump could not win no matter what he did.
He either went along with it and this would happen, or he could have fought it and have the Democrats claim he was risking the lives of millions of American, which is exactly what they claimed anyway.
I never took the vax and never considered taking it for one second. I knew it was bogus, but Trump didn’t.

I never took the vax and never considered taking it for one second. I knew it was bogus, but Trump didn’t.
Okay.

When all of your staff tells you something are you going to completely ignore them?

Trump took the first vaccine but wanted to explore other options.

Of course that prick Biden was sitting back and being critical no matter what he did.

He got the vax early on then got Covid. Yet, he continued to support the phony vax.
The “vax” is fine… it builds immunity. Saved millions of lives if you ask Trump. Somebody can be supportive of the vax but not supportive of mandates and over the top shut downs.

Like I said in my OP, Maher is one of the official Democrat Apologists.

He's paid to stay on the air and make excuses for all of the lies the left forces down our throats.

At the same time he never fails to take an opportunity to mouth off about how pathetic Repugs are.
I hear much more ridicule from
Maher than apologies. Do you even watch his show.? Doesn’t sound you know what you’re talking about.

Forum List

Back