Bill Maher Thanks Trump For Exposing ‘Hypocritical’ Evangelicals

The bible and what Americans do are worlds apart. Always have been. Both sides are guilty. They interpret the bible as they wish. It starts with corporate greed.

“It’s hard to bring up the Ten Commandments when your candidate has spent most his life breaking all of them.”

Bill Maher actually praised Donald Trump on Friday. Kind of.

The “Real Time” host is no fan of the GOP presidential nominee, but he said voters should actually thank the brash businessman for “the one good thing he did” in this presidential election — exposing evangelicals, who are big Trump supporters, as “the shameless hypocrites they’ve always been.”

“I don’t know if you noticed but Republicans didn’t get to play the ‘Jesus card’ this time around,” said Maher. “It’s hard to bring up the Ten Commandments when your candidate has spent most his life breaking all of them.”

giphy.gif

Maher then amusingly detailed just some of the times that Trump has broken the commandments — from stealing, adultery, cursing, bearing false witness and worshipping false idols.

“He is the world’s least Godly man,” quipped Maher. “Jesus saw the good in whores and lepers, but if he met Donald Trump he’d say ‘sorry man, but that’s a pre-existing condition.’”

Amen, Bill. I'm an Atheist - and I have much better morals than the Trump evangelicals. Yes, Trump has exposed them for what they are - false Christians. Sunday services should be interesting tomorrow.

Reason No. 47478657471 for why Hillary lost:

Atheists like you mercilessly attacked people of faith.

Here's true hypocrisy.

Saying you're tolerant.

But posting threads like this exposing your actual intolerance.

“It’s hard to bring up the Ten Commandments when your candidate has spent most his life breaking all of them.”

The “Real Time” host is no fan of the GOP presidential nominee, but he said voters should actually thank the brash businessman for “the one good thing he did” in this presidential election — exposing evangelicals, who are big Trump supporters, as “the shameless hypocrites they’ve always been.”

“I don’t know if you noticed but Republicans didn’t get to play the ‘Jesus card’ this time around,” said Maher. “It’s hard to bring up the Ten Commandments when your candidate has spent most his life breaking all of them.”

giphy.gif

Maher then amusingly detailed just some of the times that Trump has broken the commandments — from stealing, adultery, cursing, bearing false witness and worshipping false idols.

“He is the world’s least Godly man,” quipped Maher. “Jesus saw the good in whores and lepers, but if he met Donald Trump he’d say ‘sorry man, but that’s a pre-existing condition.’”

Amen, Bill. I'm an Atheist - and I have much better morals than the Trump evangelicals. Yes, Trump has exposed them for what they are - false Christians. Sunday services should be interesting tomorrow.

Here's true hypocrisy.

Saying you're tolerant.

Funny. Atheists don't proclaim to be Bible-thumping hypocrites. We don't build tax-exempt institutions to practice our hypocrisy.

'Hypocritical’ Evangelicals

Are they the ones who demanded the GOP peacefully accept the results of the election 'when Trump loses' but are now themselves burning American flags, calling for the overthrow of the govt, declaring 'people must die', calling for the death of whites, and calling for the assassination of Trump, the next President?

Of wait...NO...that would be the EXPOSED Demoratic Anarchist Terrorist Party and its army of anti-American, racist, violent f*cktards who still support Barry and Hillary - the leaders behind their / this domestic terrorist revolt.

I doubt if Maher would ever criticize the legacy of the Rev. MLK regarding credible allegations that he was an adulterer or criticize the Rev. Jesse Jackson for admitting that he fathered and supported a love child or criticize the decadent Catholic Kennedy administration for all sorts of deviant behavior. Ironically it makes Maher a hypocrite.

Are they the ones who demanded the GOP peacefully accept the results of the election 'when Trump loses' but are now themselves burning American flags, calling for the overthrow of the govt, declaring 'people must die', calling for the death of whites, and calling for the assassination of Trump, the next President?

Of wait...NO...that would be the EXPOSED Demoratic Anarchist Terrorist Party and its army of anti-American, racist, violent f*cktards who still support Barry and Hillary - the leaders behind their / this domestic terrorist revolt.

Are you referring to the Christian nuts who openly endorsed Trump? Those nuts?

Are you referring to the Christian nuts who openly endorsed Trump? Those nuts?
What about Pussy whipped bitches that openly supported the hildabeast?

giphy.gif

Here's true hypocrisy.

Saying you're tolerant.

Funny. Atheists don't proclaim to be Bible-thumping hypocrites. We don't build tax-exempt institutions to practice our hypocrisy.

Well, only hypocrites like you vote for a woman who broke the law on multiple occasions who turns around and showed her utter contempt for the millions of Americans supporting Donald Trump by calling them deplorable and irredeemable, and then had gall to accuse Trump of committing crimes of his own.

Only hypocrites like you demand tolerance for your own views but vilify others for expressing theirs.

You have no room to talk.

giphy.gif

Here's true hypocrisy.

Saying you're tolerant.

Well, only hypocrites like you vote for a woman who broke the law on multiple occasions and who showed her utter contempt for the millions of Americans who supported Donald Trump and then accuse Trump of committing crimes of his own.

Only hypocrites like you demand tolerance for your own views but vilify others for expressing theirs.

You have no room to talk.

First, you must prove that she broke the law. Why do you hate the Constitution?

giphy.gif

Here's true hypocrisy.

Saying you're tolerant.

Interesting, you judging us by standards you don't practice or believe in. You demand Christians act Christian but act in the most un-Christian ways.

Who's the hypocrite?

Not I.

giphy.gif

Here's true hypocrisy.

Saying you're tolerant.

Interesting, you judging us by standards you don't practice or believe in. You demand Christians act Christian but act in the most un-Christian ways.

Who's the hypocrite?

Not I.

I don't profess to be a Christian! Are you a true or false Christian? There's a big difference...

Now, as I drive by churches, I just smile in disgust...

CkHpggNUYAIrvco.jpg

The idea that the Religious Right was the whole of the GOP was always nothing but a stupid lie from the lefties.

If this is upsetting to you, the people you need to be angry at, are the ones that lied to you about it.

We Republicans have no responsibility to support your delusions about us.

Yes, obviously the RR did not get to have things their way this time.

I don't profess to be a Christian! Are you a true or false Christian?

See, there you go again, attempting to try me by the tenets of a faith you don't believe in.

Are you a true or false Atheist? Because you do a ton of preaching for a self professed Atheist.

giphy.gif

Maher doesn't get it, just as most liberals don't get it. They didn't support Trump because of his stellar personality of flawless ways with women, they supported him, just as Hindus, Sikhs and others supported him, for the one main reason...they saw the handwriting on the wall if Clinton was elected. This nation would, over a few generations have become a nation heavily influenced by Islamic teachings and eventually, become an Islamic Theocracy, just as Sweden will in twenty years or possibly even less. It was self-preservation. Many women hate Trump so much that they can't think about women's future under Muslims.

Forum List

Back