Bill Moyers Exposes The System For What It Is

Bill Moyers is just another two-faced, self-aggrandizing media hack, so why would anybody care about his dishonest spin on anything?

I think guno is just trying to peddle the ridiculous idea that only the 'right wing' is a bunch of corrupt self-enriching sociopaths or something. Of course that's a major fail as always. Those interested can find out for themselves how Moyers cashes in personally on his PBS career and makes the Big Bucks off of publicly subsidized propaganda pieces while giving very little back to the source of his big bank account balances. He's as ridiculously fatuous as the Clintons, crying 'poverty' for only being worth $5 million bucks at one time.

Last edited:
right on que the right wing subhuman goyah come out in force

Bill Moyers is just another two-faced, self-aggrandizing media hack, so why would anybody care about his dishonest spin on anything?

Dishonest huh... so you like entrenched big gummint and mass apologist media, which is what he's railing against? Interesting. A fan of the Same Old Thing. How quaint.

Here it is embedded ---

I think guno is just trying to peddle the ridiculous idea that only the 'right wing' is a bunch of corrupt self-enriching sociopaths or something. Of course that's a major fail as always. Those interested can find out for themselves how Moyers cashes in personally on his PBS career and makes the Big Bucks off of publicly subsidized propaganda pieces while giving very little back to the source of his big bank account balances. He's as ridiculously fatuous as the Clintons, crying 'poverty' for only being worth $5 million bucks at one time.

------------- Links?

Dishonest huh... so you like entrenched big gummint and mass apologist media, which is what he's railing against? Interesting. A fan of the Same Old Thing. How quaint.

Here it is embedded ---

entrenched big gummint and mass apologist media, which is what he's railing against?

Yes, Moyers is mass media and benefits from big gummint. Interesting, eh?

Here it is embedded ---

entrenched big gummint and mass apologist media, which is what he's railing against?

I uh, don't think Moyers has been with the gummint since he worked for LBJ. That was the Sixties. And he's with noncommercial media, which is the only way he could get away with saying these things like a true Texan.

So no. The direct opposite.

Here it is embedded ---

I uh, don't think Moyers has been with the gummint since he worked for LBJ. That was the Sixties. And he's with noncommercial media, which is the only way he could get away with saying these things like a true Texan.

So no. The direct opposite.

I uh, don't think Moyers has been with the gummint since he worked for LBJ

He doesn't work for PBS?

And he's with noncommercial media

PBS philosophically differs from mass media in what 3 ways?

Don't buy into the hype, my friend....Moyers is an insider.....just a small piece of the puzzle that is the controlled opposition just like neo-con radio that appeals to the flag waving morons. The ones in control use these shills so we think that they are speaking for us when they are just doing the bidding of the ones that write their paychecks.....

He doesn't work for PBS?

Last time I had a TV he did. And PBS is not the "government". Has nothing to do with "the government".

I said commercial media, not "mass media", and that's a crucial distinction.

And that only requires one way -- that being that it's not driven by ratings, therefore the incentive of presenting the lowest common denominator/least thoughtful/least controversial pap is not present. Nor is it part of the media lobby already feeding the very system he's calling out here.

Had enough?

He doesn't work for PBS?

Last time I had a TV he did. And PBS is not the "government". Has nothing to do with "the government".

I said commercial media, not "mass media", and that's a crucial distinction.

And that only requires one way -- that being that it's not driven by ratings, therefore the incentive of presenting the lowest common denominator/least thoughtful/least controversial pap is not present. Nor is it part of the media lobby already feeding the very system he's calling out here.

Had enough?

And PBS is not the "government".

I said, "benefits from big gummint"

Has nothing to do with "the government".

LOL!

I said
commercial media, not "mass media",

I said ,"Moyers is mass media"

Had enough?

No, I can always use more laughs.

Moyers is 81 years old. He was the excuse maker aka press secretary for arguably the most corrupt administration (LBJ) in history and he suddenly decided to "expose the system" in his old age? Give me a break.

Forum List

Back