Bill Says Hillary Had Several Abortions Kept Chelsea Because Of Politics

The truth is coming out on Hillary.....finally.

Sally-Miller-Bill-Clinton-lesbian.jpg

Hillary 'had several abortions', kept Chelsea for political appearances: Bill's former lover

PART II of III — Even having a child was a political calculation for Hillary Clinton, one of Bill Clinton’s former lovers says — and it’s those types of actions that she believes should give every woman pause before making Hillary the first female president.

Miller, who had a three-month affair with then Gov. Bill Clinton in 1983, recently shared with The American Mirror some of the intimate secrets Bill told her, including that even having a child was a political calculation for the current Democratic front runner for president.

“She had several abortions before she had Chelsea and it was only because Bill convinced her that if they were ever going to move up in politics that they had to have a child because that is what the political analysts had said,” Miller says.

“They’ve gotta see her as a human. They have to see her — I think in society they always say, ‘If you were a mother, you can’t be half bad. There has to be some love or gentleness or compassion within in you birth a child,’ but that’s not true.

“There’s some pretty bad mothers. I had one,” Miller says. She said her mother had abused her for years.

Referring to Clinton again, Miller tells The American Mirror, “She is a Gloria Steinem kind of feminist. If you’ve ever seen picture or heard Gloria Steinem, just a cold, conniving bitch. That’s just it.

Mod edit: Do not post the entire article, only an excerpt, please.

bill clinton...a sexual predator and sex junky only had one child....that is the unbelievable part......I am not surprised and I am sure this is accurate.......the quest for power is all consuming for this woman....without power she would be an empty shell....

Forum List

Back