Billie Eilish endorsed Kamala Harris

The difference between Nugent, Kid Rock and Baio is they have been Trump supporters since the beginning and are not coming out with endorsements WEEKS before the election trying to sway the election to Kamala Harris. Billy Eyelash what is she 15? GMAB.
So, they were early losers. Look at their has been careers. We already knew that.

Why shouldn't celebrities support who they want? I suspect you would think differently if trump had any celebrities supporting him.

Just proves what kneepads said, people 18-24 are stupid. That's why they're supervised in the dorms. I wonder if these celeb worshipers know what kneepads really thinks of them?

Last edited:
Just proves what kneepads said, people 18-24 are stupid. That's why they're supervised in the dorms. I wonder if these celeb worshipers know what kneepads really thinks of them?

Well, we know that they LOVE her.

That's hilarious. I really haven't ever heard of Billie Eilish, but let's put it in its importance. It's right up there with Taylor Swift! So Commiela lost the Teamsters, she got Eilish and Swifty!
Great idea. Perspective is important. Swift has 283 million followers, Eilish has 99.9 million. At least half of voting age. Teamsters have 1.3 million members. I would make that trade. You would be really stupid to not make that trade. I suspect Swift and Eilish's fans pay more attention to what they say than the rank-and-file teamsters pay to their union leaders.

Great idea. Perspective is important. Swift has 283 million followers, Eilish has 99.9 million. At least half of voting age. Teamsters have 1.3 million members. I would make that trade. You would be really stupid to not make that trade. I suspect Swift and Eilish's fans pay more attention to what they say than the rank-and-file teamsters pay to their union leaders.
It's like you really think these pop tarts have a political voice.

Billie Eilish is kind of pretty. I like her voice. I enjoy a few of her songs. Her brother is an amazing musical talent. They make a good musical team.

But who gives a shit about a lib endorsing a communist?

Hell if Billie is voting Harris, then that’s it! Game, set, match!

BTW: Who is Billie? Never heard of him.

Forum List

Back