Billion-dollar ObamaCare contract pays people to do… nothing

It's our government squandering money.

Paying way too much for way too little.

Remember the $298 hammer?

I wonder how Serco got the contract.

Sad thing is, when the contract is up, people are out of jobs.

What a fkn waste!

A company billing the government $298 for a hammer?

How many BILLIONS did Halliburton loose? Then turned tail to the UAE.

It's NOT the government sir, it's the fuckers that cheat the taxpayers.

Wrong!

It's the Government that approved the payment of the $298 hammer.

You don't have a fucking clue how government contracting works do you? When I was in the army we did a project in Belize, and went there to check the quality of building materials. We found masonry sand the was acceptable for $3.00 a yard. By the time the contracting folks laid unnecessary specifications on the vendor the sand went to $35.00 a yard.

Sure. Paying for the Bush fail.
Oh, I can't wait to hear you explain this logic. Go ahead and tell us how you get out of a hole by continuing to dig.

Here ya go. Step by step:

Meltdown 2008 Timeline
Nice try but you still haven't gotten past 2009. Obama's been president for 6 years. Explain how adding $7 trillion to the national debt is fixing anything. And you better come up with something credible or you're getting a neg.

A company billing the government $298 for a hammer?

How many BILLIONS did Halliburton loose? Then turned tail to the UAE.

It's NOT the government sir, it's the fuckers that cheat the taxpayers.

Wrong!

It's the Government that approved the payment of the $298 hammer.

You don't have a fucking clue how government contracting works do you? When I was in the army we did a project in Belize, and went there to check the quality of building materials. We found masonry sand the was acceptable for $3.00 a yard. By the time the contracting folks laid unnecessary specifications on the vendor the sand went to $35.00 a yard.

Yeah I do. I owned two business that had government contracts, and currently Angel Invest for two. Plus, my ex was a contract Administrator for DOD. The 'unnecessary specification' are contractor made.

Oh, I can't wait to hear you explain this logic. Go ahead and tell us how you get out of a hole by continuing to dig.

Here ya go. Step by step:

Meltdown 2008 Timeline
Nice try but you still haven't gotten past 2009. Obama's been president for 6 years. Explain how adding $7 trillion to the national debt is fixing anything. And you better come up with something credible or you're getting a neg.

Bush wasn't President past 2009, THANK GOD!

Bush wasn't President past 2009, THANK GOD!
I warned you.

Explain how adding $7 trillion to the national debt is fixing anything

Because were continuing to pay for the mistake you made voting for Bush. Are you really that stupid? Oh yeah, you voted for Bush.

So it's OK for me to bill the government for more than a private contract?

^^^Strawman response.

Government should know wth is in the contract before it's signed.
Government shouldn't be signing a contract that overcharges for a hammer.

Who approved the contract?

Further, why is the USA contracting with overseas companies to do....paperwork?

Not straw man at all.

Government contract costs are almost always misrepresented by the contractor. For instance, a recent contract for insulation and maintenance of radio repeaters for Cal Fire on cell towers was issued. My bid came in 33% less than my competitor and I won. My competitor had state contract administrators convinced that his bid was the lowest that one could go without loosing money. I showed them the competitor was full of bullshit. I win, he looses.

You're a truly special kind of stupid, aren't you [MENTION=43400]OnePercenter[/MENTION]?

If the government signed a contract which was "misrepresented", that means they didn't do their due diligence. Trying to blame the contractor for the government singing a contract that they were too stupid to realize was "misrepresented" is akin to blaming the woman for getting raped. The rapist is at fault for the rape, the government is at fault for signing a contract without knowing what was in the contract.

Basically, you're an asshat jerk-off who will defend government at all costs (even when they are egregiously negligent) because you want to keep your government gravy-train handouts coming.

Grow up...

Bush ALMOST did that.
Obama has spent twice as much as Bush. Care to address that?

Sure. Paying for the Bush fail.

Unemployment: HIGHER under Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats

Deficit Spending: HIGHER under Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats

National Debt: HIGHER under Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats

Food stamp recipients: HIGHER under Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats

Deaths in Afghanistan: HIGHER under Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats

The only FAIL is your attempt to defend the miserable failure that is Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats.

So it's OK for me to bill the government for more than a private contract?

^^^Strawman response.

Government should know wth is in the contract before it's signed.
Government shouldn't be signing a contract that overcharges for a hammer.

Who approved the contract?

Not straw man at all.

Government contract costs are almost always misrepresented by the contractor. For instance, a recent contract for insulation and maintenance of radio repeaters for Cal Fire on cell towers was issued. My bid came in 33% less than my competitor and I won. My competitor had state contract administrators convinced that his bid was the lowest that one could go without loosing money. I showed them the competitor was full of bullshit. I win, he looses.

Which US company was capable of doing the job?

More straw men, you 'loose' (to use your word)

Further, when a contract goes out to bid, specific criteria must be met.

Any overages/changes/etc must be approved by the contracting agent or the contractor doesn't get paid.

Wonder how I know this....hmmm :eusa_think:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back