Bill's former mistresses fears Clinton campaign could attempt to assassinate her and stage it as a s

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010

One of President Bill Clinton’s former mistresses fears the Clinton campaign could attempt to assassinate her and stage it to appear as a suicide.

On Saturday, author and former Miss Arkansas Sally Miller, also known as Myra Belle “Sally” Miller or Sally Perdue, posted a message alerting friends that she fears for her life.
“In this election year, if you read I died….by committing suicide….don’t believe it,” Miller told friends via a Facebook post.

The former beauty queen claims she’s been familiar with the Clinton’s intimidation tactics since the 90s, during which she was physically threatened by a Clinton operative.
“It’s been well established, but underreported by American media, that Hillary Clinton unleashed her operatives, including Ron Tucker, to threaten Miller beginning in 1992,” reports Jack Dennis for Examiner.com.
Independent Films

“Soon after she began talking to the press during the first year of Bill Clinton’s presidency, at a meeting in a restaurant with Tucker, Miller was told to be a ‘good little girl’ and was offered a federal job. If she didn’t accept the offer, ‘then they knew if I went jogging by myself and couldn’t guarantee what would happen to my pretty little legs,’ Miller recalled. ‘Things just wouldn’t be so fun for me anymore. Life would get hard.’”

‘If I die by committing suicide, don’t believe it’: Bill’s Former Mistress Fears Hillary’s Wrath

Woman in Clinton affair gets $90,000
Woman in Clinton affair gets $90,000

1. Bill Clinton's secret lover calls Hillary evil and heartless in open ...
Bill Clinton's secret lover calls Hillary evil and heartless in open ...

A guide to the allegations of Bill Clinton's womanizing - The ...

A guide to the allegations of Bill Clinton’s womanizing

She names names. She should be worried.

Forum List

Back