Billy Graham Jr trashes Republican Jesus fans for killing our planet

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Iā€™m grateful for your friendsā€™ concern for the environmentā€”but no, they arenā€™t right when they say the Bible isnā€™t concerned about the environment. In fact, of all people, Christians should be the most concerned for the environment.

Why is this? The reason is because Christians know God created the world, and we are only its stewards or trustees. The very first verse of the Bible says, ā€œIn the beginning, God created the heavens and the earthā€ (Genesis 1:1). When we see the world as a gift from God, we will do our best to take care of it and use it wisely, instead of poisoning or destroying it.

Does the Bible say anything about taking care of the environment? I have some passionate friends who claim the Bible is anti-environmental. Are they right?

e5bd189bc80fcc91f7e5269c2e1fb20a.jpg

Billy Jr is a few rungs up the evolutionary ladder compared to pops, Allahu Akbar

So why don't environmentalist walk where they go? Refuse all forms of plastic. Forgot heat and air supplied by coal. Do it. I dare ya!

So why don't environmentalist walk where they go? Refuse all forms of plastic. Forgot heat and air supplied by coal. Do it. I dare ya!

well obviously because most everything on the planet is made of plastic to fuel the bottom lines of energy producers, we're reliant on coal because Big Mining bought off the pols (on both sides of the aisle as they chase votes in Appalachia) instead of converting to renewables.

it's not that complicated unless you watch Faux News like a mental patient

well obviously because most everything on the planet is made of plastic to fuel the bottom lines of energy producers, we're reliant on coal because Big Mining bought off the pols (on both sides of the aisle as they chase votes in Appalachia) instead of converting to renewables.

You can walk or use a bicycle and stick it to the petroleum industry. Dew ewe? Drink out of glass, eat off paper or glass, use paper bags, dew ewe?

You can walk or use a bicycle and stick it to the petroleum industry. Dew ewe? Drink out of glass, eat off paper or glass, use paper bags, dew ewe?

don't be ridiculous

if roughly 60-65% of Americans (citizens who can easily see the obvious) actually had reasonable options they'd jump at the chance

no one can simply stop using products they rely upon daily to lead their lives, greedy monopolies have seen to that

why do you hate Earth?

You would think the environmentalist would care about the impact of their giant windmill blades on eagles and their giant solar panels on birds. But, they're knot!

don't be ridiculous

if roughly 60-65% of Americans (citizens who can easily see the obvious) actually had reasonable options they'd jump at the chance

no one can simply stop using products they rely upon daily to lead their lives, greedy monopolies have seen to that

why do you hate Earth?
Yeah, I noticed that the al Gore's and Obummer's of the world fly, on private jets, or big jumbo private 747s. Eat pizza in DC that was flown in from Chicago. Live by the sea shore and travel on land in gas guzzling limousines! We are watching ewe!

You would think an Harved educated adult who Is environmentally conscious would say! "Meech, I think flying a pizza in from Chicago is rediculous, let's just go down to the kitchen and make one." But, did he?

Are eagles renewable?

nope, and windmill operators are working on the problem, which is largely caused by poor windmill placement, as in migratory routes

but the much bigger problem is climate change killing off entire species of birds and other animals

and no amount of Faux News propaganda can erase that fact

Are eagles renewable?

nope, and windmill operators are working on the problem, which is largely caused by poor windmill placement, as in migratory routes

but the much bigger problem is climate change killing off entire species of birds and other animals

But but Obummer gave them written permission to kill eagles with their blades for thirty years!

Iā€™m grateful for your friendsā€™ concern for the environmentā€”but no, they arenā€™t right when they say the Bible isnā€™t concerned about the environment. In fact, of all people, Christians should be the most concerned for the environment.

Why is this? The reason is because Christians know God created the world, and we are only its stewards or trustees. The very first verse of the Bible says, ā€œIn the beginning, God created the heavens and the earthā€ (Genesis 1:1). When we see the world as a gift from God, we will do our best to take care of it and use it wisely, instead of poisoning or destroying it.

Does the Bible say anything about taking care of the environment? I have some passionate friends who claim the Bible is anti-environmental. Are they right?

e5bd189bc80fcc91f7e5269c2e1fb20a.jpg

Billy Jr is a few rungs up the evolutionary ladder compared to pops, Allahu Akbar

Your link in no way supports the Left's Immanuel Velikovsky-like nonsense, the sole intent of which is to gain further control over the global cash flow.

I bet liberals put store bought plastic throw away diapers on all the children they do not abort!

Ewe you don't, Willow.

Are eagles renewable?

But but Obummer gave them written permission to kill eagles with their blades for thirty years!

so what, re-read my post fer chrisakes

Forum List

Back