🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Billy Graham's casket arrives at US Capitol. FFS! NOBODY SHOWED UP TO RECEIVE IT. LOL!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Billy Graham's casket arrives at US Capitol

billygrahamdeadcapitoldead.jpg
:iyfyus.jpg: NOBODY CAME TO RECEIVE THE

RACIST, SEXIST, BIGOTED, XENOPHOBE AND HOMOPHOBE
OF THE FAKE LORD'! I wonder why?

Christian Hate-Pastor Steven Anderson spent part of his sermon this weekend trashing the recently deceased evangelist Billy Graham for “leading millions of people to Hell.”

How does that make any sense? Anderson doesn’t believe Graham was harsh enough in telling people the truth about the Bible.
"Graham is heard in a 1973 conversation with Nixon referring to Jews and "the synagogue of Satan"

Christian Hate-Pastor Steven Anderson spent part of his sermon this weekend trashing the recently deceased evangelist Billy Graham for “leading millions of people to Hell.”
Read more at Christian Hate-Preacher: Billy Graham is “Burning in Hell” for Teaching Lies

:iyfyus.jpg:LOL... Nobody showed up to see this POS who stole peoples lives.
The Video is so FUNNY!

THERE IS NO REASON FOR THIS POS TO BE HERE.
FFS! Martin Luther King Jr. was more a person of god than this POS Graham ever was.

Last edited:

How does that make any sense? Anderson doesn’t believe Graham was harsh enough in telling people the truth about the Bible.
"Graham is heard in a 1973 conversation with Nixon referring to Jews and "the synagogue of Satan"

Read more at Christian Hate-Preacher: Billy Graham is “Burning in Hell” for Teaching Lies

LOL... Nobody showed up to see this POS who stole peoples lives.
The Video is so FUNNY!

FFS! Martin Luther King Jr. was more a person of god than this POS Graham ever was.

I just know that composing this OP gave you a wet spot in your panties :abgg2q.jpg:

The Video is so FUNNY!

I just know that composing this OP gave you a wet spot in your panties :abgg2q.jpg:

You usually like to keep track of whose panties are damp?

There might be a problem with Graham's funeral. The grave has already been dug 3 times, but each time, as soon as everyone looks away, the hole heals it's self and they have to start over.

• Banned
There might be a problem with Graham's funeral. The grave has already been dug 3 times, but each time, as soon as everyone looks away, the hole heals it's self and they have to start over.
It very interesting most all DC capitol live cams were down.

All my good Gobmint DC Capitol cams links were down today. This seems to happen all the times these days.

But this one shows no people in line there.

.CAM: The Capitol live TV.

I would pray for you, but I've been learning of late that praying for others doesn't seem to do anything for me, I'm still fighting the good fight.

So I will pray for myself to not become like you, hateful on the passing of a man who brought so many to God.

I just read an article where hundreds, if not thousands, of people were there and it showed marines carrying up his casket. Fake News

• Banned
I would pray for you, but I've been learning of late that praying for others doesn't seem to do anything for me, I'm still fighting the good fight.

So I will pray for myself to not become like you, hateful on the passing of a man who brought so many to God.

You seem to be one of these folks.... T&P never helped them before or after.

nra-killing-kids.jpg

You call him a bigot when the entire OP is bigotry
What a dumbfuck

He's being used by Republicans as a dime store prop to show how pious they are to the fake evangelicals. All these people fronting and faking to each other over shit none of them believes is comical and ghoulishly fucked up at the same time. They should dig up Raygun and hire two puppeteers to have the body of Graham and Raygun dance a jig on the steps of Congress.

The Video is so FUNNY!

Oh, look, another frat level thread from our resident 12 year old. Care to explain why you find this funny?

He's being used by Republicans as a dime store prop to show how pious they are to the fake evangelicals. All these people fronting and faking to each other over shit none of them believes is comical and ghoulishly fucked up at the same time. They should dig up Raygun and hire two puppeteers to have the body of Graham and Raygun dance a jig on the steps of Congress.

Can't see any person of a lord voting Great Douche and be human still.

The Video is so FUNNY!

More like a boner eh...

The Video is so FUNNY!

Oh, look, another frat level thread from our resident 12 year old. Care to explain why you find this funny?

Were there any lies? These are the FACTS.
NOBODY SHOWED UP TO RECEIVE IT. LOL!

Too late...

The Video is so FUNNY!

You usually like to keep track of whose panties are damp?

Disturbing.

Forum List

Back