🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FFS! Billy Graham WN Racist Bigot & Homophobe statue being planned for US Capitol. This is SO WRONG!

Well, it'll give pigeons something new to shit all over.
According to the write up, the statue will be inside the Capitol building instead of outside. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So then it'll give tourists something to spit on.
Do you know what a tourist is, Einstein? Here's a clue: A tourist is someone who visits an attraction he wants to see, not something he wants to spit on.

Derp.

Good grief. Billy Graham earned a real-life "ignore" from me, as do all televangelists, but spitting and shitting on his likeness? You folks really need to take a chill pill.

Billy Graham statue being planned for US Capitol
Each state gets to place two statues inside the Capitol, but those honored must be deceased. Lawmakers passed legislation in 2015 calling for a statue of Graham to replace that of Charles Aycock, a former North Carolina governor, the Raleigh News & Observer reported.

FYI..2015
N.C. Lt. governor asks that Billy Graham statue replace white supremacist governor’s statue

FYI 2: Still no line at the capitol to see this Con Man Grifter POS Racist, Bigot & Homophobe. I wonder why? The POS is so loved by millions! Where are they?
Billy Graham's casket arrives at US Capitol. FFS! NOBODY SHOWED UP TO RECEIVE IT. LOL!

:cuckoo::dunno:
Replacing the statue of a segregationist and white supremacist with one of a WN, Racist, Bigoted, Homophobe and Anti-Semite is an interesting move. This evil man shouldn't be lying in state, either.

Really, this would be sick...in the US Capitol.
26231428_212041602687887_6161277298521020551_n.jpg
TRIGGGGERERRRRRRRRED!!!!!

Good grief. Billy Graham earned a real-life "ignore" from me, as do all televangelists, but spitting and shitting on his likeness? You folks really need to take a chill pill.
They are mentally ill.

Leftists are preternaturally obsessed with their own bodily excretions, particularly their own crap. I'm telling you, not a day goes by without some leftist retard joyfully expounding on some aspect of their own crap and what they would like to do with it..up to and including putting it on their vegetabls.

They are mentally ill.

Leftists are preternaturally obsessed with their own bodily excretions, particularly their own crap. I'm telling you, not a day goes by without some leftist retard joyfully expounding on some aspect of their own crap and what they would like to do with it..up to and including putting it on their vegetabls.
This is very enlightening......look who's doing all the talking about crap here, Allie.....................:2cents:

FFS! The taxpayer should not have to pay for going to this POS funeral.
Unless these worthless anal loser religious morons pay for the showing fully,
with a 200% service fee on top the cost to show. No refunds if they don't show btw.
All cash or cashier checks 3 days before you get a show. FFS!

Last edited:
with a 200% service fee on top the cost to show. No refunds if they don't show btw.

calm down.

it's hard cleaning your spittle off the inside of my monitor.

Are you going to cry if you have to help pay for it ? :auiqs.jpg:

Worthless anal losers?

You sound a little homophobic my friend.

Worthless anal losers?

You sound a little homophobic my friend.
Religious moron peoples get anal over false claims from Con Man Grifters.
Peddling BS lies for child sex and money.

Billy Graham statue being planned for US Capitol
Each state gets to place two statues inside the Capitol, but those honored must be deceased. Lawmakers passed legislation in 2015 calling for a statue of Graham to replace that of Charles Aycock, a former North Carolina governor, the Raleigh News & Observer reported.

FYI..2015
N.C. Lt. governor asks that Billy Graham statue replace white supremacist governor’s statue

FYI 2: Still no line at the capitol to see this Con Man Grifter POS Racist, Bigot & Homophobe. I wonder why? The POS is so loved by millions! Where are they?
Billy Graham's casket arrives at US Capitol. FFS! NOBODY SHOWED UP TO RECEIVE IT. LOL!

:cuckoo::dunno:
Replacing the statue of a segregationist and white supremacist with one of a WN, Racist, Bigoted, Homophobe and Anti-Semite is an interesting move. This evil man shouldn't be lying in state, either.

Really, this would be sick...in the US Capitol.
26231428_212041602687887_6161277298521020551_n.jpg

How on earth do you get through life being this angry all the time? Is there nothing that brings you joy that isn't connected to hatred of something else?

I don't think you know what we are dealing with here.

#35: Then the OP should be happy about that. Faith is being replaced by knowledge, planet-wide.

Forum List

Back