🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bingo!!!!

Old tiredass argument, comes down to this; do you want to be ruled over by a government in which you have at least the illusion of some input, or would you rather be ruled by concentrated unanswerable corporate wealth and power? I realize that at the moment there's not much difference, but the Thomas’s, Scalia’s, neocons, and neolibs are all about the latter anyway, which is why you are where you are.

Old tiredass argument, comes down to this; do you want to be ruled over by a government in which you have at least the illusion of some input, or would you rather be ruled by concentrated unanswerable corporate wealth and power? I realize that at the moment there's not much difference, but the Thomas’s, Scalia’s, neocons, and neolibs are all about the latter anyway, which is why you are where you are.

Yes the people voted out the old tired far left religious dogma..

It's all the same, watch.

It's all the same, watch.

Yes the far left wants the 60's to still be alive with racism..

Forum List

Back