biological computers

Some day the Terminator will no longer be fiction.

That is like 3000 years off.
I don't know about that. It only took about a hundred years after the airplane before we were on the moon.:eusa_angel:

Artifical intelligence is a joke at this point. People talk like it is right around the corner. The amount of data that a robot would have to process is so enourmous and complicated that we are not even close. My son just built a robot. It took him 3 months, and with all the previous reseach and published data, he got it to do 3 things.

That is like 3000 years off.
I don't know about that. It only took about a hundred years after the airplane before we were on the moon.:eusa_angel:

Artifical intelligence is a joke at this point. People talk like it is right around the corner. The amount of data that a robot would have to process is so enourmous and complicated that we are not even close. My son just built a robot. It took him 3 months, and with all the previous reseach and published data, he got it to do 3 things.

I don't know about that. I have found a few poster here with artificial intelligence here:eusa_angel:.

I don't know about that. I have found a few poster here with artificial intelligence here:eusa_angel:.

Well, I can't deny that. There is one posting right now on the thread about the guy who wanted to preach on the beach.

Forum List

Back