Zone1 What Science Says About Race and Genetics

And we're all farts in the same wind ... what's the point?
There is more commonality than dissociation as we are all part of the 'ocean'.....It's a metaphor. As a fart, you may be more smelly than other farts but you're all traveling in the same wind. Get it?

Most people do NOT care what learned journals say or do not say.

They just know that their fellow human beings are dangerous, and that certain human beings are especially dangerous.
What we know is that whites have been the most dangerous group in this country. The record shows this and yet some whites still try labelling others as dangerous.

Heere is another dumb thread from that white supremacist Hector.

Funny how I don't see all the peopple running in here telling Hector how he needs to stop, how miserable he must be, how hes blaming his persinal failure on race or anything else. This thread should automatically be moved to either the conspiracy theory section or the rubber room.

White supremacists just aren't having it.

Sometimes, white supremacy just makes sense!

Spitz-pups.jpg

I read somewhere that puppies from the same litter show more genetic variance than human babies born on opposite sides of the Earth on the same day.

I have also read that humans show significantly more genetic stability (in rate of mutations) than other species. A genetic "bottleneck".

The researcher speculated that this could be a human mass-extinction event within the last 100,000 year.

Other research shows that primates, not just humans, in general have a lower mutation rate in any given population compared to lower species.

Another factor could be cultural factors (marriage, taboos, etc) that make human reproduction less indiscriminate than other species.

I have also read that humans show significantly more genetic stability (in rate of mutations) than other species. A genetic "bottleneck".

The researcher speculated that this could be a human mass-extinction event within the last 100,000 year.

Other research shows that primates, not just humans, in general have a lower mutation rate in any given population compared to lower species.

Another factor could be cultural factors (marriage, taboos, etc) that make human reproduction less indiscriminate than other species.
The bottleneck... the one millions of years ago I can see, I think the more recent one proposed is on shaky ground. It claims, like, 10,000 breeding individuals. I guess they all had to be living in Africa.

The bottleneck... the one millions of years ago I can see, I think the more recent one proposed is on shaky ground. It claims, like, 10,000 breeding individuals. I guess they all had to be living in Africa.

The theory, as I understand it, is that the Toba Eruption about 75,000 years ago caused a mass extinction of flora and fauna and reduced divergent groups of humans around the globe to much smaller breeding populations, leading to only five genetically distinct races that exist today.

We know the eruption happened and that is was the largest by far volcanic explosion in the time of humans, and the global impact would certainly have been possible... but I don't know enough about the theory to refute or endorse it ... however, on the face of it, it doesn't seem an implausible explanation as one possible factor (of more) for the lack of genetic diversity amongst humans.

And yet some assholes here lose their shit and start crying about "race traitors!" at the very thought of a human marrying anyone who doesn't look like a close personal relative.

Forum List

Back