Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

expat500

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2012
The fury has reached such a frenzy that I’ve been wondering if there’s a deeper motivation at work.

Given that bashing the Jewish state is a lot more acceptable than bashing Jews, Israel provides the ideal instrument to camouflage Jew hatred and maintain a semblance of moral purity.

It’s not hard to imagine, then, a certain pleasure in the hearts of Jew-hating protesters. They may be enraged, but they hardly look sad. Indeed, there’s a kind of thrill in the air that goes beyond the search for justice; a sense of exhilaration, even glee, in joining a mob to go after the world’s most maligned country; a smug contentment that you can put the blame for some much evil on one group.

But if Jew hatred feels so good to haters, what does that mean for our goal to end Jew hatred? For starters, it means being realistic. Pleasure is a tough nut to crack. The usual tactics of education and condemnation can’t compete with visceral satisfaction.

The fury has reached such a frenzy that I’ve been wondering if there’s a deeper motivation at work.

Given that bashing the Jewish state is a lot more acceptable than bashing Jews, Israel provides the ideal instrument to camouflage Jew hatred and maintain a semblance of moral purity.

It’s not hard to imagine, then, a certain pleasure in the hearts of Jew-hating protesters. They may be enraged, but they hardly look sad. Indeed, there’s a kind of thrill in the air that goes beyond the search for justice; a sense of exhilaration, even glee, in joining a mob to go after the world’s most maligned country; a smug contentment that you can put the blame for some much evil on one group.

But if Jew hatred feels so good to haters, what does that mean for our goal to end Jew hatred? For starters, it means being realistic. Pleasure is a tough nut to crack. The usual tactics of education and condemnation can’t compete with visceral satisfaction.

The left has masked their anti-semitism as "anti-zionism" for a long time. The events of October 7th pulled the mask off, however, and now the VAST majority of the left (and the entirety of the DemoKKKrat party) is engaging in open Jew hatred.

Remember this when you vote, everyone.

The left has masked their anti-semitism as "anti-zionism" for a long time. The events of October 7th pulled the mask off, however, and now the VAST majority of the left (and the entirety of the DemoKKKrat party) is engaging in open Jew hatred.

Remember this when you vote, everyone.
And yet….Biden is more concerned that he might have been disrepectful to an illegal alien who murdered the college girl. Shameful.

Pleasure? How weird. Being hated is a classic, ongoing theme. I just haven't seen it in my life and I'm pretty old.

Israel government sucks.
And the American government sucks even worse.
Pandering for votes and $$$.
Jewish people are A-OK in my book.
A little too religious.
They don't force it on anyone, though.

Except for Genocide Joe of course.

Forum List

Back