Here Are Just a Few of the Atrocities Against Israel the Left is Cheering

It is war, putz. It was started by Hamas. Under the circumstances, yes, Israel is exercising remarkable restraint.
It wasn't started by Hamas, you fucking dolt! It was started by Israel and their 16 year immoral and illegal blockade of Gaza.

You have no regard for Palestinian life, so fuck you!

It wasn't started by Hamas, you fucking dolt! It was started by Israel and their 16 year immoral and illegal blockade of Gaza.

You have no regard for Palestinian life, so fuck you!
It was started by Hamas’ act of mass murder, you sick fiend! I have zero regard for the Palestinians because they have zero regard for the innocent Jews that have killed for decades. The entirety should be pushed into the sea,

I don't buy that. It's sad you do

Let me help you out ... stop believing everything you read. It reveals you're stupid and a sheep

Let me help you out ... stop believing everything you read. It reveals you're stupid and a sheep
Most of the dead are Hamas and Hamas allies. You know, non-human trash.

If Bibi plays the 'holocaust' card now, he needs to be aware that he's leaving no pitying in his bag of tricks for later.

Not to mention that he's his worst enemy by condemning good jews instead of picking on only the evil Zionists
Ah see here we go with the “good Jew” v evil Jew narrative…you demafasict just can’t help hide your racism and bigotry

When you look at the amount of devastation and destruction in Gaza, it is ludicrous to suggest the loss of life is not that large.

Personally, I don't give a fuck what you fucking think. You're just a pussy too afraid to face the truth.

It was started by Hamas’ act of mass murder, you sick fiend! I have zero regard for the Palestinians because they have zero regard for the innocent Jews that have killed for decades. The entirety should be pushed into the sea,
No it was not! For the last 16 years, Israel has been making Gazan daily life a living hell. Shooting at their fishermen and farmers. What about the 225 Gazans Israel killed last year BEFORE Oct 7th?

You're nothing but a piece of shit and a really fucked up human being.

No it was not! For the last 16 years, Israel has been making Gazan daily life a living hell. Shooting at their fishermen and farmers. What about the 225 Gazans Israel killed last year BEFORE Oct 7th?

Bullshit. They had complete control over Gaza. They could have solicited investment to improve their lives, except for the fact that their leaders are Jihadist terrorists and the populace generally are bloodthirsty Jew haters. Their station is directly the result of Hamas’ chosen path. They are the inbred hillbillies of the Arab world.

These assholes have continuously fired missiles into Israel and mounted murderous excursions into Israel that killed innocent Jews. They deserve to be eliminated for the good of the region.

Do you seriously think that if these shits we’re given a two state solution (which even they do not want) there would be peace and your friends would stop murdering Jews for the simple fact they are Jews? Of course not.

You are a fucking retard, Dildo. Even ancient Yahweh recognized that some people just need to be wiped right the fuck out for the good of all. That is what Israel is doing.

If such a thing as an “innocent Palestinian” exists (they don’t; even the children carry guns), your dirt should be directed at the Hamas fiends for imbedding themselves among them for protection instead of fighting and dying like men. Instead, they tremble like pigs as they use civilians as shields. Pussies!!

Your position is unfounded and unreasonable (unless your name is Adolph). FO, toad.

Fwiw, Rod goes a little bit erratic when challenged by a woman. Keep it subtle.

Bullshit. They had complete control over Gaza. They could have solicited investment to improve their lives, except for the fact that their leaders are Jihadist terrorists and the populace generally are bloodthirsty Jew haters. Their station is directly the result of Hamas’ chosen path. They are the inbred hillbillies of the Arab world.

These assholes have continuously fired missiles into Israel and mounted murderous excursions into Israel that killed innocent Jews. They deserve to be eliminated for the good of the region.

Do you seriously think that if these shits we’re given a two state solution (which even they do not want) there would be peace and your friends would stop murdering Jews for the simple fact they are Jews? Of course not.

You are a fucking retard, Dildo. Even ancient Yahweh recognized that some people just need to be wiped right the fuck out for the good of all. That is what Israel is doing.

If such a thing as an “innocent Palestinian” exists (they don’t; even the children carry guns), your dirt should be directed at the Hamas fiends for imbedding themselves among them for protection instead of fighting and dying like men. Instead, they tremble like pigs as they use civilians as shields. Pussies!!

Your position is unfounded and unreasonable (unless your name is Adolph). FO, toad.
You are really fucking sick in the head!

Gaza is a prison. Anytime an humanitarian ship sailed to Gaza, it was stopped and boarded by the IDF. in fact, on one ship, the Mavi Marmara, Israeli soldiers executed an American citizen in cold blood.

But I bet you're okay with that?

Fuck you!

Forum List

Back