biological male wants a uterus transplant so he can have an abortion ..

Right me if I am wrong, but doesn't a person need more than just a uterus? It's been years since I was in a science class, but isn't a fallopian tube needed as well?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This is when it just plain is crazy.

a democrat man states that he wants a uterus transplant so he can kill the baby in the womb .

I'd like to think this is just some righty trying to make some kind of point on the foolishness of it but, alas, there really are idiots on the left out there who think like this.

I'm not wrong.

Look around kid, you can see that I'm not if you open your eyes.

Why don't you practice what you preach and open yours?

Everything's a meltdown, a freakout or some such horseshit.

Talking about something doesn't necessarily equate to hair being on fire. Y'all resort to hyperbole and exaggeration as a tactic and it gets old.

Sometimes, a cigar's just a cigar and sometimes it's just a discussion.

a democrat man states that he wants a uterus transplant so he can kill the baby in the womb .

You’re being trolled.

Ignore this shit and it will stop.

Amplify it and it will continue.

Is this a joke?

Sadly today it's hard to tell if he is serious or it's some andy Kaufman level comedy where the one laughing is him.

But given how shitty our society is and the level of evil and dumb shit we tolerate I'd wager chances are he is serious.

I miss the America where no one would dare speak this shit aloud unless it was some kind of Monty Python skit.

:rolleyes: :cuckoo:

1694388190148.png

Forum List

Back