Biological teleportation edges closer with Craig Venter's digital biological converter

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
'Biological Teleportation' Edges Closer With Craig Venter's Digital-to-Biological Converter

The year is 2030. In a high-security containment lab, scientists gathered around a towering machine, eagerly awaiting the first look at a newly discovered bacterium on Mars.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am beginning to think most of these liberal university students, as well as professors, the scientist doing these experiments or whatever you call them are totally nuts. They have no ethical boundaries. All things considered life have a natural occuring balance that is needed to well keep everything balanced. When you start tinkering with this bs , it gets totally undone.

They'll wait until it kills twenty million over whatever, before they fess up to what really caused whatever issues it is.

But , I have to admit all in all this is some pretty cool bs they are dreaming up. Fascinating.

"I signed aboard this ship to practice medicine, not to have my atoms scattered back and forth across space by this gadget."
- Dr. Leonard McCoy

Forum List

Back