🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Birfer Trump Bankrupts Another Building

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Instead of offering Obama $50 million, perhaps Birfer Trump should use his money to stop his properties from going bankrupt. That's two which have filed since he offered Obama $50,000,000.

A lender to Trump SoHo, the upscale Manhattan hotel and condominium that Donald Trump unveiled on his television show "The Apprentice," is foreclosing on the property and putting it up for sale, said people familiar with the matter.

Real-estate investor CIM Group, which holds a junior loan on the property, is taking control of the building through a foreclosure process and has hired brokerage Eastdil Secured to auction off the property.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/trump-soho-hotel-lender-plans-to-put-property-up-for-sale-1410885344

Instead of offering Obama $50 million, perhaps Birfer Trump should use his money to stop his properties from going bankrupt. That's two which have filed since he offered Obama $50,000,000.

A lender to Trump SoHo, the upscale Manhattan hotel and condominium that Donald Trump unveiled on his television show "The Apprentice," is foreclosing on the property and putting it up for sale, said people familiar with the matter.

Real-estate investor CIM Group, which holds a junior loan on the property, is taking control of the building through a foreclosure process and has hired brokerage Eastdil Secured to auction off the property.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/trump-soho-hotel-lender-plans-to-put-property-up-for-sale-1410885344

What part of the following confused you:?

The condominium-hotel, developed by the Sapir Organization and Bayrock Group, opened in 2010. Mr. Trump has a licensing arrangement with Trump SoHo and manages the property, but doesn't have an equity stake.

Are you sure Trump still owns the property? Trump Plaza Closed down and it sold by Trump years ago.

He has gone bankrupt in so many different efforts, his daddy must have left him a huge bundle.

But but..it's what he does best!

While Trump bankrupts buildings, Obama is bankrupting a country. Get your priorities straight.

While Trump bankrupts buildings, Obama is bankrupting a country. Get your priorities straight.

Stay on topic, stop lying, get a frikken job.

Really, sonny boy.

If you can't address the topic, :anj_stfu:

But but..it's what he does best!

Well, that and prop up the hair spray industry.

Really, sonny boy.

You need a new pickup line. Just mad that I snapped you back to reality. Obama bankrupted America. This thread is nothing but an angry liberal ranting against a rich person. That's really on par for you guys.

If you want me to prove how Obama's bankrupting America, I can do so easily. Starting with Obamacare, then an $800 billion stimulus bill, and add on to that four straight trillion dollar deficits from 2009-12. During his term, the US Credit rating was lowered as well. In Bush's entire term, the deficit never exceeded more than $500 billion, and America's credit rating remained at AAA.

Moreover, I'll address this topic however I wish.

Really, sonny boy.

You need a new pickup line. Just mad that I snapped you back to reality. Obama bankrupted America. This thread is nothing but an angry liberal ranting against a rich person. That's really on par for you guys.

If you want me to prove how Obama's bankrupting America, I can do so easily. Starting with Obamacare, then an $800 billion stimulus bill, and add on to that four straight trillion dollar deficits from 2009-12. During his term, the US Credit rating was lowered as well. In Bush's entire term, the deficit never exceeded more than $500 billion, and America's credit rating remained at AAA.

Please do

How out you give us an hones summary of Obama initiatives that contributed to the debt and Bush initiatives that we are still paying for

Don't forget the tax cuts and unfunded wars

Really, sonny boy.

Its against the board rules to purposely derail a thread. If you want to trot out your usual lies about President Obama, have the balls to

Oh wait.

Never mind.

When you practice even a fraction of what you have the nerve to preach, day in and day out, ad nauseum, stupidly and without facts to back you up, THEN I'll cut you a break..

Until then, you're just a little boy with a big mouth.

Forum List

Back