🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

birther press conference tomorrow 12/15 at 4

I am looking forward to the whining when Joe is convicted of his misdemeanor criminal charges.

joe is a delusional old cracka
The sheriff isn't the one who has proven the forgery.

I wonder if Trump will pursue charges against the traitor?

LOL......you poor Birthers.......Trump used you and dumped you.
The usual deflection is in full swing. You use pretend names like birther and racist, blah blah, I'll use words like traitor and prison time.

The usual deflection is in full swing. You use pretend names like birther and racist, blah blah, I'll use words like traitor and prison time.

Birthers like you have been using those pretend words for 8 years now- and scammers like Joe have been living off of your Birther gullibility for 8 years now.

LOL

Birthers like you have been using those pretend words for 8 years now- and scammers like Joe have been living off of your Birther gullibility for 8 years now.

LOL
Sorry chump, but this is the first time I have ever questioned the legitimacy of Obastards birth. But you keep lying, it's what your kind does best. I always thought he was a citizen.

I am looking forward to the whining when Joe is convicted of his misdemeanor criminal charges.
NO jury in Maricopa county would ever convict Joe of anything.

How much have you Maricopa county voters paid so far to cover up Joe's misdeeds?

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors this afternoon voted unanimously to approve a $3.75 million settlement for New Times' co-founders, whose false arrests in 2007 were orchestrated by Sheriff Joe Arpaio

LOL
Sorry chump, but this is the first time I have ever questioned the legitimacy of Obastards birth. But you keep lying, it's why your kind does nest.

I said Birthers like you- if this is your first time to a Birther rodeo- well I am surprised.

LOL
Sorry chump, but this is the first time I have ever questioned the legitimacy of Obastards birth. But you keep lying, it's why your kind does nest.

I said Birthers like you- if this is your first time to a Birther rodeo- well I am surprised.
Not surprised...you lie continually no matter what the facts say in anything.

NO jury in Maricopa county would ever convict Joe of anything.

How much have you Maricopa county voters paid so far to cover up Joe's misdeeds?

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors this afternoon voted unanimously to approve a $3.75 million settlement for New Times' co-founders, whose false arrests in 2007 were orchestrated by Sheriff Joe Arpaio
3.75 million works out to about 3 dollars and seventy five cents per resident. The average dishwasher makes that in about 15 minutes.
Next point?

This is comical. I would laugh my butt off at america(I do every chance I get). If it were true. Thing is its all lies.

Story breaking everywhere! Can't wait to see what they're going to reveal. By the way, it will be held at 4pm Phoenix time.

Sheriff Arpaio to reveal 'newest revelations' on President Obama's birth certificate

Arpaio plans news conference on Obama birth certificate investigation

Outgoing Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has announced that he will hold a news conference on Thursday to present the newest revelations in his years-long investigation of President Obama's birth certificate.

The news conference is scheduled for 4 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 15, 2016.

Ha.Ha. I really don't know he could possibly contradict his greatness, after confirming that Obama is in fact a born here U.S. Citizen.

22darcy-birther-cruzjpg.jpg

Forum List

Back