🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

birther press conference tomorrow 12/15 at 4

Story breaking everywhere! Can't wait to see what they're going to reveal. By the way, it will be held at 4pm Phoenix time.

Sheriff Arpaio to reveal 'newest revelations' on President Obama's birth certificate

Arpaio plans news conference on Obama birth certificate investigation

Outgoing Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has announced that he will hold a news conference on Thursday to present the newest revelations in his years-long investigation of President Obama's birth certificate.

The news conference is scheduled for 4 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 15, 2016.

Ha.Ha. I really don't know he could possibly contradict his greatness, after confirming that Obama is in fact a born here U.S. Citizen.

22darcy-birther-cruzjpg.jpg
Since the birth certificate has been officially found to be fraudulent, there can be no confirmation where he was born.

Story breaking everywhere! Can't wait to see what they're going to reveal. By the way, it will be held at 4pm Phoenix time.

Sheriff Arpaio to reveal 'newest revelations' on President Obama's birth certificate

Outgoing Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has announced that he will hold a news conference on Thursday to present the newest revelations in his years-long investigation of President Obama's birth certificate.

Ha.Ha. I really don't know he could possibly contradict his greatness, after confirming that Obama is in fact a born here U.S. Citizen.

Since the birth certificate has been officially found to be fraudulent, there can be no confirmation where he was born.

I hate to burst your bubble but there is nothing official about this.

Trump already confirmed where Obama was born. Since you think everything he says is gold, I guess you can close the case, right?

lol

what an idiot!

The Maricopa County Sheriffs Office made it official 3 hours ago.

Trump already confirmed where Obama was born. Since you think everything he says is gold, I guess you can close the case, right?

The Sheriff better be careful here, or his greatness will put out a tweet hit on him for disagreeing with his conclusion.

What jurisdiction does Maripoca County have over POTUS? What is the point of this in Obama's last days in office after 8 years? Someone is trying to extend his 15 minutes IMO.

i think chicago central is going to wish they hadn't released the second "long form" after three years, but that was a lot from Trump, who is now going to be president. political poetic justice.
Trump needs to release his long form BC to prove he was not born in Russia.
Some people say his birth name was “Donvlad Trumpsky”

Sure, I'm sure he'll be glad to get that. Wait right there.

Trump never claimed to be born in Russia like Obama claimed to be born in Kenya. What a dumb ass, Obama was born in Hawaii. Who have you ever known to get their country of birth wrong other than Obama ...
Tramp.
I'm not the one who got the country I was born in wrong like the dipshit Obama
Yes you are!

birther press conference tomorrow 12/15 at 4

Since Hillary started it, is she going to be there?

She didn't.

Besides that story there was the fake news internet myth that in their debate for a Senate election, Alan Keyes said something about O'bama not being a natural-born citizen and O'bama supposedly replied, "that doesn't matter, I'm not running for President".

That exchange never happened but the point is the story dates to 2004. Four years before whatever Hillary was supposed to have done.

And a decade and a half before Obama accused himself of being born in Kenya. You're a day late and a dollar short ... as usual ...

Official? Really?

So where is the official written report to the District Attorney?

Where is the referral to the Arizona AG- or the Hawaii AG? Or the FBI?

This was just another in a series of press conferences- but this time by a desperate soon to be out of work old man.

Barack Obama oversaw the most corrupt administration in U.S. history. There is absolutely no reason to trust anything he says, and I hope that everything about his citizenship is thoroughly investigated to the bitter end.

Wayne Allen Root stated about six years ago or so, either Obama illegally ran for president because he was a foreigner, or he fleeced the Ivy League (and the American tax payer) as an actual U.S. citizen pretending to be a foreigner. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Probe proves Obama birth certificate is fake

If true, this does not mean Barak Obama is NOT a US citizen, it just means the document provided on the WH web site as proof of Obama's citizenship is a fake.

The labs and teams that reached this decision started out with the mindset that it was real and they just needed to confirm it. In the end, their investigative science led to the opposite conclussion.

In the end, what this means for Obama's 8 year Presidency is....

ABDOLUTELY NOTHING!

Even if it is a fake, again, it doesn't mean he's NOT a citizen, his time as President is almost done, it will not cancel or cgange anything. This news will be a small footnote in this chapter of our history, if that.

Sheriff’s probe finds Obama birth certificate ‘fake’

Forum List

Back