Bitter Bush

Jeb saying he won't endorse Trump; what a bitter hack! It's funny he had to clarify that he won't endorse Hillary. I guess those bird of a feather can't quite fly together.

Jeb Bush - I congratulate Donald Trump on securing his... | Facebook

Look at the replies on FB, too. Jeb getting his ass handed to him!
It's funny. Jeb bush, john mccain and mitt romney all told us they could easily win the presidental election against their democratic canidate are now telling us they can't support Trump and he can't win against hillary. What would they know? Bunch of losers!

Jeb saying he won't endorse Trump; what a bitter hack! It's funny he had to clarify that he won't endorse Hillary. I guess those bird of a feather can't quite fly together.

It's funny. Jeb bush, john mccain and mitt romney all told us they could easily win the presidental election against their democratic canidate are now telling us they can't support Trump and he can't win against hillary. What would they know? Bunch of losers!

Everyone knows Trump is going to get slaughtered by Hillary as he should be. Hillary will take 429 electoral votes to only 109 for Trump. Trumps base of support is RED NECK's many of whom reside in West Virginia. 75% of women will not vote for Trump!

Everyone knows Trump is going to get slaughtered by Hillary as he should be. Hillary will take 429 electoral votes to only 109 for Trump. Trumps base of support is RED NECK's many of whom reside in West Virginia. 75% of women will not vote for Trump!

Does a side of ejaculation come with this analysis?

I said this before

Remember the billboards asking "Do you miss me?"

I guess the publics answer is" No!"

RWrs here also told us that they could easily win the presidential election against their democratic "canidate" [sic]. :lol:

Forum List

Back