🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bizarre Image Celebrating Racial and Religious Identity (Bigotry) wins Doodle 4 Google Award

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The brainwashing in the public schools has a child seeing the future from left to right as crippled whites, qu33r whites, Mexican muslims, jew zionists, transgender Arabs, christian chinese, Somalian mathematicians, and crippled whites.

This is really sick. The school should really be investigated as to who brainwashed her.

The brainwashing in the public schools has a child seeing the future from left to right as crippled whites, qu33r whites, Mexican muslims, jew zionists, transgender Arabs, christian chinese, Somalian mathematicians, and crippled whites.

This is really sick. The school should really be investigated as to who brainwashed her.

I believe none of them are heterosexual

Of course you do.

If you would just come out of the closet, you would find out you aren't either.

IOW, you're a pathetic, frightened little cupcake.

Of course you do.

I am flattered by your attempts to convert me to they ghey side with you.

However, as I am a flaming heterosexual - no thanks twinker.

Have you tried at an anti-trump rally?

I saw this earlier. And of course, I love it.

But then, I'm not RWNJ Pootarian traitor fake christian slime.

I live in a very backward, red state. Very lazy white trash RWNJs. Hard to get anyone to actually work for a living. It really is true that whites are now very entitled, all want a hand out, don't want to work for a living.

I have a university friend who has that 'coexist' bumper sticker on the car. Sure nuff, it has been keyed, tires flattened.

We used to put political signs in our yard. Not any more. Our car has been vandalized and the signs stolen, 2 or 3 times.

Yeah, I'm really sick of you RWNJ haters and I'm sick of my taxes supporting you and your phony churches.

Get a job.

I saw this earlier. And of course, I love it.

But then, I'm not RWNJ Pootarian traitor fake christian slime.

I live in a very backward, red state. Very lazy white trash RWNJs. Hard to get anyone to actually work for a living. It really is true that whites are now very entitled, all want a hand out, don't want to work for a living.

I have a university friend who has that 'coexist' bumper sticker on the car. Sure nuff, it has been keyed, tires flattened.

We used to put political signs in our yard. Not any more. Our car has been vandalized and the signs stolen, 2 or 3 times.

Yeah, I'm really sick of you RWNJ haters and I'm sick of my taxes supporting you and your phony churches.

Get a job.

Poor baby.

Of course you do.

I am flattered by your attempts to convert me to they ghey side with you.

However, as I am a flaming heterosexual - no thanks twinker.

Have you tried at an anti-trump rally?

As you well know, those who hide behind the constant accusations of others being gay are themselves hiding ...

Well, you know ....

Since Google is now a full blown neo-fascist oligopoly who buy politicians, it's only natural for them put out fake 'contests' promoting such a fake image of their company. They're going to be one of the major forces in censoring the internet and turning it into some sort of Maoist re-education camp.

Lefties just can't get beyond 1971...

00819-0487x0318.jpg

They're going to be one of the major forces in censoring the internet and turning it into some sort of Maoist re-education camp.
A wikileaks email from Eric Schmidt to John Podesta made it very specific what they offered the Clinton campaign (and I repeat from memory)--atomized extensive data including political beliefs on the entire population, how they would go about getting it, how it could be used with devastating effect. He was offering it to the Democrats. I wonder whether anyone in the Clinton camp understood fully what he was offering.

Future, meet Tyranny.

Forum List

Back