Black biker gang nearly kills Asian man in Philly.

Why are African Americans assaulting Asian Americans?
This chit has been going on for months now.
Is this another part of the Racist Democrat Party's "cancel culture" violence?

Chinese food employees at restaurants have long been victimized by black hoods in nyc. Again let me be clear I’m not blaming blacks, just black thugs that have been picking on Chinese, Arabs, Koreans, Indians, Jews, Whites and other people since as long as I can remember

Damn its getting crazy out there. The media and democrats need to stop telling black people that they're entitled to behave like rabid animals but fat chance of that.

Chinese food employees at restaurants have long been victimized by black hoods in nyc. Again let me be clear I’m not blaming blacks, just black thugs that have been picking on Chinese, Arabs, Koreans, Indians, Jews, Whites and other people since as long as I can remember
This is a black assault on asians problem that the lib news media refuses to deal with honestly

Last edited:
A number of states are working on legislation that would allow you to use lethal force if while in your car you are attacked by a mob. That would include running over protestors to escape or using a firearm.

I remember a co-worker who talked about being caught in a riot in Birmingham, Alabama years ago. He said the driver pulled a Colt .45 auto out of his glove box and laid it on the dashboard. My co-worker said it was like watching Moses part the Red Sea.

Here’s another example for ole BillyBoom to grapple with

Racism and hate toward asians has been systemic in black culture for generations

1615590938070.jpeg
1615590973251.jpeg

My co-worker said it was like watching Moses part the Red Sea.
But doing so in a jurisdiction dominated by democrats is equally risky business even if you dont shoot one of the feral SJWs

avoid getting trapped if possible

people who claim the right to go where they please are just asking for trouble

but if you are caught by the mob shoot one of the bastards only as an absolute last resort

and again dont shoot to kill unless there is no other way to save your own life

This is a black assault on asians problem that the lib news media refuses to deal with honestly

Asians need to do there part in calling this shit out for what it is. They need to say there are parts of the black community that are targeting Asians violently.

They need to say there are parts of the black community that are targeting Asians violently
the asians can point it out all day long but if the lib news media refuses to listen no one will hear

and many asians are afraid to speak out for a variety of reasons anyway

They need to say there are parts of the black community that are targeting Asians violently
the asians can point it out all day long but if the lib news media refuses to listen no one will hear

and many asians are afraid to speak out for a variety of reasons anyway

They need to address the problem. I know it takes courage, but that’s what needs to be done.

My co-worker said it was like watching Moses part the Red Sea.
But doing so in a jurisdiction dominated by democrats is equally risky business even if you dont shoot one of the feral SJWs

avoid getting trapped if possible

people who claim the right to go where they please are just asking for trouble

but if you are caught by the mob shoot one of the bastards only as an absolute last resort

and again dont shoot to kill unless there is no other way to save your own life

Good advise.

The driver of the car was a technician who repaired hospital equipment and he was on the job. My co-worker was visiting him and also an electronic technician who was interested in the medical equipment field.

They just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Laying the .45 auto on the dashboard was all that was necessary but that was probably several decades ago. They were not out looking for trouble. They realized that when you do that trouble finds you.

The only time you should consider using lethal force is when you or someone else is attacked by an individual or individuals who intends to put their victim in the hospital for an expended stay or six feet under and has the ability to do so.

I have heard that Philadelphia was a nice place -- until the 1960s.

One can only shake one's head at what certain folks have done to our once nice cities.

Shame, shame on so-called progressives who are always shedding buckets of tears for a certain so-called mistreated group.

My deepest sympathy to the Asian victim. Whenever he sees "suspicious" characters in the future, do what lots of people do: Get out of there fast.

The only time you should consider using lethal force is when you or someone else is attacked by an individual or individuals who intends to put their victim in the hospital for an expended stay or six feet under and has the ability to do so.

How do you figure one's intentions?

How do you figure one's intentions?

It is not all that difficult when a person attacks you with a weapon in their hands such as a bat, a knife or a gun. Or you might be my age of 74 with a bad hip and back and some young physically fit guy in his 20s wants to beat the shit out of me and tries to. (The state where I live frowns on beating up elderly people.)

It is not all that difficult when a person attacks you with a weapon in their hands such as a bat, a knife or a gun. Or you might be my age of 74 with a bad hip and back and some young physically fit guy in his 20s wants to beat the shit out of me and tries to. (The state where I live frowns on beating up elderly people.)

So, what happens when they have a weapon and bad intentions, but you don't see the weapon?

Forum List

Back