Black British F1 driver Lewis Hamilton suffers racist abuse online after crashing into another driver during British Grand Prix,then winning the race

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is outrageous! now if you'll excuse i need to log on to twitter...

this is outrageous! now if you'll excuse i need to log on to twitter...

Nascar is not sport.
Ice hockey is not a sport
Swimming is not a sport
Skiing is not a sport
Cycling is not sport

Why ?

Because it's not a sport without a significant number of black ppl.

You simply cant call it a sport without us.

Starts to get a little difficult when we show up

Nascar is not sport.
Swimming is not a sport
Skiing is not a sport
Cycling is not sport

Why ?

Why would your participation be required?

You said that. Not me.
Im asking you. You said you raise the bar high. That sounds like you are saying you are genetically superior. Are you saying that or are you just equal with everyone else?

Godboy
Im asking you. You said you raise the bar high. That sounds like you are saying you are genetically superior. Are you saying that or are you just equal with everyone else?

I never said black people are genetically superior.

I'm saying because of the system of white supremacy-racism black people in sports and I've seen this wit my own eyes, are generally more focused, more determined, have more of a will to win, more dedicated, deal with pressure better, deal with setbacks better than white people because often that black person is the golden ticket for their family.

Dealing with poverty, racism, crumbling schools and dilapidated housing, as is common for some blk ppl would be pretty stressful. Yet, it's whites who are more likely to drink alcohol, use drugs, or smoke cigarettes. White people lack coping skiils. Racism makes white people weak and soft.

Where as Racism toughens black people up.

Godboy

I never said black people are genetically superior.

I'm saying because of the system of white supremacy-racism black people in sports and I've seen this wit my own eyes, are generally more focused, more determined, have more of a will to win, more dedicated, deal with pressure better, deal with setbacks better than white people because often that black person is the golden ticket for their family.

Dealing with poverty, racism, crumbling schools and dilapidated housing, as is common for some blk ppl would be pretty stressful. Yet, it's whites who are more likely to drink alcohol, use drugs, or smoke cigarettes. White people lack coping skiils. Racism makes white people weak and soft.

Where as Racism toughens black people up.
Why doesnt this translate into more black quarterbacks in the NFL? Where are your Olympic swimmers and wrestlers? Im not seeing a lot of black weight lifters or Tae Kwon Do participants at the Olympics either. Where are all your gymnasts? If your theory was true, you should be dominating in all these fields.

Why doesnt this translate into more black quarterbacks in the NFL? Where are your Olympic swimmers and wrestlers? Im not seeing a lot of black weight lifters or Tae Kwon Do participants at the Olympics either. Where are all your gymnasts? If your theory was true, you should be dominating in all these fields.
If it dont pay. We dont play.

Nascar is not sport.
Swimming is not a sport
Skiing is not a sport
Cycling is not sport

Why ?

Well then the Math Olympics are definitely not a sport. Not a negro within 100 miles of that. lol!!

Nascar is not sport.
Swimming is not a sport
Skiing is not a sport
Cycling is not sport

Why ?

Everything in the world is about your stupid racism to you, isn't it?

I think that one contributor to this thread is right: African Americans have made a big contribution to American sports.

Although I could not care less about sports (ugh!), I have read that in the early 20th century, many Caucasian Americans were beside themselves because the best boxer was an African American. They also "disliked" him because he dated girls not of his ethnicity.

And, of course, we all know about the famous track star at the Nazi Olympics.

Those people in England were really wrong to post openly racist rants against that athlete. In fact, I am surprised that they could do so. I have read that there is more censorship in England than exists in this country.

Forum List

Back