Black Conservative Patriot

LTC West got kicked out of the Army and kicked out of Congress

Lying again Nazi bitch?

West RETIRED as a LT. Colonel. If he had been "kicked out" per your slander and libel, it would be illegal for him to use his rank.

That's okay, everyone here knows anything you post will be a lie.

LOL

”Retired” or face Court Martial

so you admit you lied,,,

we call that progress,,,

Let’s see....he WAS in the Army, then he was not
Kicked OUT

Some whites like sellouts.

According to your party he is a sell out......

That means intolerance....

It is one of the reasons WHY I left the Democrat party 30 years ago.
No, he is a sellout because hes a black man who has anti black views that are promoted by whites to continue racism.

ALL RISE!

Todays lesson:

Sellouts and Uncle Toms

In all fairness, I cannot denigrate all black conservatives with the ones thrown at blacks by whites on the right. Blacks of all ideologies fought for civil rights, but it seems that today, those on the right have tried to promote blacks who think a certain way. For every Tommy Sotomayor, there is a Tree of Tree of Logic. For Every Ben Carson, there is a Micheal Steele or General Colin Powell. For every Paris Dennard, there is a Shermichael Singleton, Tara Setmayer, and Sophia Nelson. While I may not agree with them politically the fact is that not all black conservatives are sellouts.

Indeed, there are other blacks besides sellouts and Uncle Toms who raised themselves out of extreme poverty and made something of themselves. Sellouts are not the ones black people need to emulate. In fact, these are the last examples we need to teach our kids to be like. For anyone black to face racism and achieve then tell other blacks that racism is no big thing, is irresponsible. If we are responsible as black people we reject these individuals because they are not helping us. There are many other blacks with plenty of accomplishments to look up to. We are required to teach and empower each other with the necessary tools to defeat racism every time we face it. That will never be done by denying its existence.

Furthermore, there are some black republicans today who have forgotten the great tradition established by great black republicans of the past. Many black republicans today would be denounced by those legendary black republicans. The black republican tradition was pro black advancement in the quest for absolute equality, not this bullshit you see, read or hear from people like Alan West, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Larry Elder, Starr Parker, Ben Carson, David Clarke, or Candice Owens. These people and others disrespect the memory and honor of those same great black republicans. That is why they get called uncle toms and sellouts, not because blacks democrats are intolerant or some white liberal democrat promises free stuff while telling us what to think.

It was Frederick Douglass more than one decade before blacks were emancipated, who stood up in front of a crowd of whites one hot 4th of July in Rochester New York and demanded an answer to this question: "What to the slave is the fourth of July?" Isabella Van Wegenen, better known as Sojourner Truth, stood in front of whites at the Seneca Convention and demanded the same rights be afforded to black women when she informed the convention in her speech that she was just as much a woman as any of the women at that meeting. Or the legendary Jackie Robinson, who in 1966 told republicans in Ohio that he was not the he was not going to “Uncle Tom,” the sellouts and cowards white republicans put in front of us now who tell us how we should be republicans would soil their britches in fear if they had to demand such reckonings from whites today. I think the great black republicans of the past would have some choice words for some of our modern black republicans.

There is a difference between a black conservative and right wing black sellouts. A black conservative does not deny the racism faced by blacks. They oppose it because the lack of opportunity created by policies resulting from that racism are prime examples of government overreach into the private lives of it's citizens. Black right wingers adopt and ardently defend white racist ideology. It is time for the sellouts and Uncle Toms to fall back. Because the house negro does not own the house and once they think they do, they get removed.

Yawn zzzzzzz, it really galls you when a small number of blacks don't sniff your unhappy racist ass and bow down to leftism at every turn.
No, but it sure bothers you when a black person denounces the lawn jockeys you want everybody black to be like.

Now you just lie since I never say how "law jockeys" should behave and that I want every black be like them, it is a lie since I never said it.

I don't go out spewing race based hatred on anyone here or anywhere else.

You struck out once again....

Lying again Nazi bitch?

West RETIRED as a LT. Colonel. If he had been "kicked out" per your slander and libel, it would be illegal for him to use his rank.

LOL

so you admit you lied,,,

we call that progress,,,

Kicked OUT

but you just said he retired,,

so are you lying now or then??

No, he is a sellout because hes a black man who has anti black views that are promoted by whites to continue racism.

ALL RISE!

Todays lesson:

Sellouts and Uncle Toms

In all fairness, I cannot denigrate all black conservatives with the ones thrown at blacks by whites on the right. Blacks of all ideologies fought for civil rights, but it seems that today, those on the right have tried to promote blacks who think a certain way. For every Tommy Sotomayor, there is a Tree of Tree of Logic. For Every Ben Carson, there is a Micheal Steele or General Colin Powell. For every Paris Dennard, there is a Shermichael Singleton, Tara Setmayer, and Sophia Nelson. While I may not agree with them politically the fact is that not all black conservatives are sellouts.

Indeed, there are other blacks besides sellouts and Uncle Toms who raised themselves out of extreme poverty and made something of themselves. Sellouts are not the ones black people need to emulate. In fact, these are the last examples we need to teach our kids to be like. For anyone black to face racism and achieve then tell other blacks that racism is no big thing, is irresponsible. If we are responsible as black people we reject these individuals because they are not helping us. There are many other blacks with plenty of accomplishments to look up to. We are required to teach and empower each other with the necessary tools to defeat racism every time we face it. That will never be done by denying its existence.

Furthermore, there are some black republicans today who have forgotten the great tradition established by great black republicans of the past. Many black republicans today would be denounced by those legendary black republicans. The black republican tradition was pro black advancement in the quest for absolute equality, not this bullshit you see, read or hear from people like Alan West, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Larry Elder, Starr Parker, Ben Carson, David Clarke, or Candice Owens. These people and others disrespect the memory and honor of those same great black republicans. That is why they get called uncle toms and sellouts, not because blacks democrats are intolerant or some white liberal democrat promises free stuff while telling us what to think.

It was Frederick Douglass more than one decade before blacks were emancipated, who stood up in front of a crowd of whites one hot 4th of July in Rochester New York and demanded an answer to this question: "What to the slave is the fourth of July?" Isabella Van Wegenen, better known as Sojourner Truth, stood in front of whites at the Seneca Convention and demanded the same rights be afforded to black women when she informed the convention in her speech that she was just as much a woman as any of the women at that meeting. Or the legendary Jackie Robinson, who in 1966 told republicans in Ohio that he was not the he was not going to “Uncle Tom,” the sellouts and cowards white republicans put in front of us now who tell us how we should be republicans would soil their britches in fear if they had to demand such reckonings from whites today. I think the great black republicans of the past would have some choice words for some of our modern black republicans.

There is a difference between a black conservative and right wing black sellouts. A black conservative does not deny the racism faced by blacks. They oppose it because the lack of opportunity created by policies resulting from that racism are prime examples of government overreach into the private lives of it's citizens. Black right wingers adopt and ardently defend white racist ideology. It is time for the sellouts and Uncle Toms to fall back. Because the house negro does not own the house and once they think they do, they get removed.
I don't give a fuck what 2 white racists disagree with relative to blacks.

Your hate and racism is boring, you are the ONLY one in this forum who calls me a racist and that was over my reasoned argument that me and my family will never pay reparations.

Meanwhile: "Yawn zzzzzzz, it really galls you when a small number of blacks don't sniff your unhappy racist ass and bow down to leftism at every turn."

By the way I mhave read Frederick Dou glass in my Kindle reader, have YOU?
Thats because you're in a forum full of racists like yourself. Calling out white racism is not racism unless you're a racist. And I am quite happy challenging white racists. If I was the type of black you like, I would be very unhappy. I didn't wait for kindle to read Frederick Douglass, my father had his book "My Bondage and My Freedom" that I read as a teenager over 40 years ago. You see, I'm black and Frederick Douglass was not the only one. I have read Carter Woodson. James Baldwin, W.E.B. Dubois. Thurgood Marshall. Frantz Fanon, Francis Cress Welsin, Keame Toure, MLk, and many other you don't have a clue about.

Uncle toms hurt black progress; Whites lime you love them because they won't challenge the order. So fuck that anyone who supports or endorses Uncle toms.

Lying again Nazi bitch?

LOL

so you admit you lied,,,

we call that progress,,,

Kicked OUT
He was basically kicked out. If he had not accepted the courts judgment he would have been.

Elite Trader

Why Allen West was drummed out of the military...

December 04, 2003, 8:45 a.m.
Failure of Command
The case of Lt. Col. Allen B. West.

Excerpt:

Last October, one American soldier â a young trooper untrained in handling prisoners â was told to guard an Iraqi prisoner. In a small area confined only by a strand of wire, the soldier was told to watch the man, and to shoot him if he tried to get away. The soldier daydreamed, as young men tend to do, more than most; an instant later the daydream was over, the prisoner was near the wire, and the soldier did as he was ordered. He shot the man dead.

That soldier, a member of the Fourth Infantry Division, hadn't been trained in interrogation or other aspects of prisoner management. Instead of facing court martial for the killing, the soldier was thrown out of the army when the JAG lawyer made a deal.

A few months before that incident, around August 8, another member of the Fourth I.D. â an artillery officer and a veteran of the 1991 Gulf War â was assigned as a civil military-affairs officer in a hot zone in the Sunni Triangle. His job placed him in daily contact with local leaders, and his responsibility was to help them help the army, to run local elections, and stamp out the insurgents. The officer was told by the intel people that they had solid information, from three sources, about a plot to assassinate him. He wasn't very concerned, his attention focused on a scheduled local election only a few weeks away. His boss told him to stay off the streets for a few days, and he did. Readying to go back out on patrol on August 16, the lieutenant colonel was stopped at the gate by some locals who wanted to talk to him. The patrol went on without him, and was ambushed. No Americans were hurt, but the officer was convinced of the plot.

Between August 16 and 20, intelligence identified an Iraqi policeman who was allegedly involved in the assassination plot, and the man was arrested on Aug. 20. According to the officer's defense attorney, this is what happened.

LINK

=======

His mistake was clearly shown, but he never committed a Court Martial offense. He was pressured out for a reason not fully clear but his men were there knew what he was doing.

ALL RISE!

Todays lesson:

Sellouts and Uncle Toms

I don't give a fuck what 2 white racists disagree with relative to blacks.

Your hate and racism is boring, you are the ONLY one in this forum who calls me a racist and that was over my reasoned argument that me and my family will never pay reparations.

Meanwhile: "Yawn zzzzzzz, it really galls you when a small number of blacks don't sniff your unhappy racist ass and bow down to leftism at every turn."

By the way I mhave read Frederick Dou glass in my Kindle reader, have YOU?
Thats because you're in a forum full of racists like yourself. Calling out white racism is not racism unless you're a racist. And I am quite happy challenging white racists. If I was the type of black you like, I would be very unhappy. I didn't wait for kindle to read Frederick Douglass, my father had his book "My Bondage and My Freedom" that I read as a teenager over 40 years ago. You see, I'm black and Frederick Douglass was not the only one. I have read Carter Woodson. James Baldwin, W.E.B. Dubois. Thurgood Marshall. Frantz Fanon, Francis Cress Welsin, Keame Toure, MLk, and many other you don't have a clue about.

Uncle toms hurt black progress; Whites lime you love them because they won't challenge the order. So fuck that anyone who supports or endorses Uncle toms.

You will never be happy when you continually make false accusations against people who don't agree with you or think your racism is wildly hypocritical. Your anger will eventually consume you as your hate and racism grows, I am sure you now hate my guts despite that except for calling you a lair and hypocrite have been reasonably civil with you.

I stand by my anti reparation position because me and my family were NEVER involved in slavery, were often part of the abolitionist groups in the New England area over 150 year ago. You called me a racist over it, that is sick of you.

You are the forums primary Black racist, that is a fact since you start many racist based threads then call everyone/anyone a racist who doesn't agree with you on something in it.

Klanboi, you're the most disgusting, racist pile of shit I've ever encountered.

Hate filled and stupid, judging all by the color of their skin as opposed to the content of their character.

You see well educated, intelligent and articulate black men and it just exemplifies what a putrid pile of shit you really are. You hate good men of all color, because you are a scumbag and you know it.

Forum List

Back