Black Conservative Patriot

Only racist conservative cucks use terms like "good blacks"

And really think its a compliment.....

Only to find its only a compliment to folks who are so desperate for approval from conservatives that they don't mind getting that pat on the head

View attachment 468827
youre just mad another black person doesnt toe the democrat party line,,,

what is it you guys call them??
uppity ni**ers???
I don't call them anything......I don't have their phone numbers....

if i could call them; I would ask....what exactly about America's past are you trying to conserve??

Then I will ask them to defend the policies they feel will conserve that past

But one thing black conservatives have in common with racist cucks like you is.....neither one of yall can talk about policies...just nostalgia and feels...
thats very racist of you to say,,,
Nothing racist about what I said......

But to a racist cuck like yourself; you think saying that helps you avoid the fact that you can't refute my point
how am I the racist when its you guys that think blacks are to stupid to function on their own without your help???
^ More self projection ^

Let me know when you can address what I said instead of having a hissy fit like a bitch
how is that a projection???

the dems openly say people of color are to stupid to use the internet and find the DMV to get an ID,, should I pull up bidens comments on the matter??

nice try buttercup,,,
Is that why Republicans do everything in their power to suppress the black vote??

Like I said...let me know when you can talk policies......because as of now.....Republicans have so little respect for their voters (BLACKS INCLUDED) that they feel worshiping Trump is a policy platform...

Meanwhile.......those of us who don't care for personality cults can talk to you at length about expanding Social Security and Medicare, strengthening labor protections, voting protections....you know, policies...

We can also point to policy achievements like raising the child tax credit and making it easier for small businesses to get loans instead of having them vacuumed up by larger corporations....we can also say how its a good thing that 20,000 employees at American and United Airlines didn't lose their jobs...you know policies...

meanwhile, cucks like you are so void of policies that are popular that you have to obsess over potatoheads and Dr. Seuss and whatever next manufactured outrage you conjur up to distract those voters you have so little respect for
securing the vote isnt suppressing anyones vote,,, thats a dem spin to use race as an issue,, hence racist,,
Sorry, that lie does not work with me.....Republicans have been full of shit on that front for generations.....and I will post them in their own words again......so spare me that bullshit....

View attachment 468837
nice spin and changes the context of your complaint,,,

face it bud youre just making excuses,, everyone knows the dems are the true party of the KKK, jim crow laws and responsible for every oppression committed against people of color in this country,,,

Only to find its only a compliment to folks who are so desperate for approval from conservatives that they don't mind getting that pat on the head

View attachment 468827

uppity ni**ers???

if i could call them; I would ask....what exactly about America's past are you trying to conserve??

But one thing black conservatives have in common with racist cucks like you is.....neither one of yall can talk about policies...just nostalgia and feels...
The fact that you allow racism to define your every waking moment makes you the biggest racist bigot. Try being human first. I have brown hair and my spouse has blond hair--it does not define us it is just a fact. We love each other just the same.
Are you a "good white"??

Do black folks pat you on the head and call you one
I am a human being of the male persuasion. Did you have a problem with your friends or relatives patting you on the head? It is clear that you equate any human interaction with racism. A sure sign of a bigot.

Some whites like sellouts.

According to your party he is a sell out......

That means intolerance....

It is one of the reasons WHY I left the Democrat party 30 years ago.
No, he is a sellout because hes a black man who has anti black views that are promoted by whites to continue racism.

ALL RISE!

Todays lesson:

Sellouts and Uncle Toms

In all fairness, I cannot denigrate all black conservatives with the ones thrown at blacks by whites on the right. Blacks of all ideologies fought for civil rights, but it seems that today, those on the right have tried to promote blacks who think a certain way. For every Tommy Sotomayor, there is a Tree of Tree of Logic. For Every Ben Carson, there is a Micheal Steele or General Colin Powell. For every Paris Dennard, there is a Shermichael Singleton, Tara Setmayer, and Sophia Nelson. While I may not agree with them politically the fact is that not all black conservatives are sellouts.

Indeed, there are other blacks besides sellouts and Uncle Toms who raised themselves out of extreme poverty and made something of themselves. Sellouts are not the ones black people need to emulate. In fact, these are the last examples we need to teach our kids to be like. For anyone black to face racism and achieve then tell other blacks that racism is no big thing, is irresponsible. If we are responsible as black people we reject these individuals because they are not helping us. There are many other blacks with plenty of accomplishments to look up to. We are required to teach and empower each other with the necessary tools to defeat racism every time we face it. That will never be done by denying its existence.

Furthermore, there are some black republicans today who have forgotten the great tradition established by great black republicans of the past. Many black republicans today would be denounced by those legendary black republicans. The black republican tradition was pro black advancement in the quest for absolute equality, not this bullshit you see, read or hear from people like Alan West, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Larry Elder, Starr Parker, Ben Carson, David Clarke, or Candice Owens. These people and others disrespect the memory and honor of those same great black republicans. That is why they get called uncle toms and sellouts, not because blacks democrats are intolerant or some white liberal democrat promises free stuff while telling us what to think.

It was Frederick Douglass more than one decade before blacks were emancipated, who stood up in front of a crowd of whites one hot 4th of July in Rochester New York and demanded an answer to this question: "What to the slave is the fourth of July?" Isabella Van Wegenen, better known as Sojourner Truth, stood in front of whites at the Seneca Convention and demanded the same rights be afforded to black women when she informed the convention in her speech that she was just as much a woman as any of the women at that meeting. Or the legendary Jackie Robinson, who in 1966 told republicans in Ohio that he was not the he was not going to “Uncle Tom,” the sellouts and cowards white republicans put in front of us now who tell us how we should be republicans would soil their britches in fear if they had to demand such reckonings from whites today. I think the great black republicans of the past would have some choice words for some of our modern black republicans.

There is a difference between a black conservative and right wing black sellouts. A black conservative does not deny the racism faced by blacks. They oppose it because the lack of opportunity created by policies resulting from that racism are prime examples of government overreach into the private lives of it's citizens. Black right wingers adopt and ardently defend white racist ideology. It is time for the sellouts and Uncle Toms to fall back. Because the house negro does not own the house and once they think they do, they get removed.

View attachment 468827

uppity ni**ers???

The fact that you allow racism to define your every waking moment makes you the biggest racist bigot. Try being human first. I have brown hair and my spouse has blond hair--it does not define us it is just a fact. We love each other just the same.
Are you a "good white"??

Do black folks pat you on the head and call you one
I am a human being of the male persuasion. Did you have a problem with your friends or relatives patting you on the head? It is clear that you equate any human interaction with racism. A sure sign of a bigot.
Spare us the fake colorblind bullshit. You don't fool anyone.

West was deployed to Kuwait in 1991 and Iraq in 2003. In 2003, West was charged in an incident that involved the beating and simulated execution of an Iraqi policeman, with West firing a gun near the Iraqi man's head during an interrogation. After an Article 32 hearing was held, West accepted non-judicial punishment, was fined $5,000, and allowed to retire as a lieutenant colonel.

Allen West (politician) - Wikipedia

West is hardly a military hero. He was basically kicked out. He took the penalty which allowed him to retire. It was a forced retirement.

View attachment 468827

uppity ni**ers???

But to a racist cuck like yourself; you think saying that helps you avoid the fact that you can't refute my point
how am I the racist when its you guys that think blacks are to stupid to function on their own without your help???
^ More self projection ^

Let me know when you can address what I said instead of having a hissy fit like a bitch

the dems openly say people of color are to stupid to use the internet and find the DMV to get an ID,, should I pull up bidens comments on the matter??

nice try buttercup,,,
Is that why Republicans do everything in their power to suppress the black vote??

Like I said...let me know when you can talk policies......because as of now.....Republicans have so little respect for their voters (BLACKS INCLUDED) that they feel worshiping Trump is a policy platform...

Meanwhile.......those of us who don't care for personality cults can talk to you at length about expanding Social Security and Medicare, strengthening labor protections, voting protections....you know, policies...

We can also point to policy achievements like raising the child tax credit and making it easier for small businesses to get loans instead of having them vacuumed up by larger corporations....we can also say how its a good thing that 20,000 employees at American and United Airlines didn't lose their jobs...you know policies...

meanwhile, cucks like you are so void of policies that are popular that you have to obsess over potatoheads and Dr. Seuss and whatever next manufactured outrage you conjur up to distract those voters you have so little respect for
securing the vote isnt suppressing anyones vote,,, thats a dem spin to use race as an issue,, hence racist,,
Sorry, that lie does not work with me.....Republicans have been full of shit on that front for generations.....and I will post them in their own words again......so spare me that bullshit....

View attachment 468837

face it bud youre just making excuses,, everyone knows the dems are the true party of the KKK, jim crow laws and responsible for every oppression committed against people of color in this country,,,
That quote is a muthafucka ain't it??

That quote basically sums up conservative thought on voting rights for 200 years...

I would have a hissy fit and say the dumb shit you said too if I couldn't refute the fact that CONSERVATIVES have been against every emancipation effort made in this country by virtually every historically oppressed group...

Women's Rights...
Civil Rights..
Voting Rights...
Labor Rights...
Gay Rights....
Etc...

View attachment 468827

uppity ni**ers???

^ More self projection ^

nice try buttercup,,,

View attachment 468837

That quote basically sums up conservative thought on voting rights for 200 years...

I would have a hissy fit and say the dumb shit you said too if I couldn't refute the fact that CONSERVATIVES have been against every emancipation effort made in this country by virtually every historically oppressed group...

Women's Rights...
Civil Rights..
Voting Rights...
Labor Rights...
Gay Rights....
Etc...
I dont see the racism in that comment,,,

but you seem to see racism in everything,, sorry but that makes you the racist not me or republicans,,

View attachment 468827

uppity ni**ers???

^ More self projection ^

nice try buttercup,,,

View attachment 468837

Women's Rights...
Civil Rights..
Voting Rights...
Labor Rights...
Gay Rights....
Etc...
and so you know voting isnt a right its a privilege given by government,,,

LTC West got kicked out of the Army and kicked out of Congress

Lying again Nazi bitch?

West RETIRED as a LT. Colonel. If he had been "kicked out" per your slander and libel, it would be illegal for him to use his rank.

That's okay, everyone here knows anything you post will be a lie.

LOL

”Retired” or face Court Martial

No, he is a sellout because hes a black man who has anti black views that are promoted by whites to continue racism.

ALL RISE!

Todays lesson:

Sellouts and Uncle Toms

In all fairness, I cannot denigrate all black conservatives with the ones thrown at blacks by whites on the right. Blacks of all ideologies fought for civil rights, but it seems that today, those on the right have tried to promote blacks who think a certain way. For every Tommy Sotomayor, there is a Tree of Tree of Logic. For Every Ben Carson, there is a Micheal Steele or General Colin Powell. For every Paris Dennard, there is a Shermichael Singleton, Tara Setmayer, and Sophia Nelson. While I may not agree with them politically the fact is that not all black conservatives are sellouts.

Indeed, there are other blacks besides sellouts and Uncle Toms who raised themselves out of extreme poverty and made something of themselves. Sellouts are not the ones black people need to emulate. In fact, these are the last examples we need to teach our kids to be like. For anyone black to face racism and achieve then tell other blacks that racism is no big thing, is irresponsible. If we are responsible as black people we reject these individuals because they are not helping us. There are many other blacks with plenty of accomplishments to look up to. We are required to teach and empower each other with the necessary tools to defeat racism every time we face it. That will never be done by denying its existence.

Furthermore, there are some black republicans today who have forgotten the great tradition established by great black republicans of the past. Many black republicans today would be denounced by those legendary black republicans. The black republican tradition was pro black advancement in the quest for absolute equality, not this bullshit you see, read or hear from people like Alan West, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Larry Elder, Starr Parker, Ben Carson, David Clarke, or Candice Owens. These people and others disrespect the memory and honor of those same great black republicans. That is why they get called uncle toms and sellouts, not because blacks democrats are intolerant or some white liberal democrat promises free stuff while telling us what to think.

It was Frederick Douglass more than one decade before blacks were emancipated, who stood up in front of a crowd of whites one hot 4th of July in Rochester New York and demanded an answer to this question: "What to the slave is the fourth of July?" Isabella Van Wegenen, better known as Sojourner Truth, stood in front of whites at the Seneca Convention and demanded the same rights be afforded to black women when she informed the convention in her speech that she was just as much a woman as any of the women at that meeting. Or the legendary Jackie Robinson, who in 1966 told republicans in Ohio that he was not the he was not going to “Uncle Tom,” the sellouts and cowards white republicans put in front of us now who tell us how we should be republicans would soil their britches in fear if they had to demand such reckonings from whites today. I think the great black republicans of the past would have some choice words for some of our modern black republicans.

There is a difference between a black conservative and right wing black sellouts. A black conservative does not deny the racism faced by blacks. They oppose it because the lack of opportunity created by policies resulting from that racism are prime examples of government overreach into the private lives of it's citizens. Black right wingers adopt and ardently defend white racist ideology. It is time for the sellouts and Uncle Toms to fall back. Because the house negro does not own the house and once they think they do, they get removed.

Ah, there is that Nazi pile of shit we all know you to be.

It all about political POWER

West was deployed to Kuwait in 1991 and Iraq in 2003. In 2003, West was charged in an incident that involved the beating and simulated execution of an Iraqi policeman, with West firing a gun near the Iraqi man's head during an interrogation. After an Article 32 hearing was held, West accepted non-judicial punishment, was fined $5,000, and allowed to retire as a lieutenant colonel.

Allen West (politician) - Wikipedia

West is hardly a military hero. He was basically kicked out. He took the penalty which allowed him to retire. It was a forced retirement.

Funny that you fail to acknowledge that Col. West "dry fired" an unloaded pistol.

But you're a Nazi, a liar by nature.

ALL RISE!

Todays lesson:

Sellouts and Uncle Toms

Yawn zzzzzzz, it really galls you when a small number of blacks don't sniff your unhappy racist ass and bow down to leftism at every turn.

LOL

”Retired” or face Court Martial

The next time you tell the truth will be the first time.

{ The charges were ultimately referred to an Article 15 proceeding rather than court-martial, at which West was fined $5,000.[20] West accepted the judgment and retired with full benefits as a lieutenant colonel in the summer of 2004. Asked if he would act differently under similar circumstances, West testified, "If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can."[21] At his hearing, West said that there were no ambushes against American forces in Taji until he was relieved of his leadership post a month later.[21] After West's retirement he received more than 2,000 letters and e-mails offering him moral support.[20] A letter supporting West was signed by 95 members of the U.S. Congress and sent to the Secretary of the Army.[20] }

ALL RISE!

Todays lesson:

Sellouts and Uncle Toms

Dem cunservateves iz runawayz. dey needz to get dey black asses bax to dat plantation, yassah. If dey duznt votes fo dey democrat massahs, dey ain't black - massah Joe dun sez sew.

ALL RISE!

Todays lesson:

Sellouts and Uncle Toms

I don't give a fuck what 2 white racists disagree with relative to blacks.

ALL RISE!

Todays lesson:

Sellouts and Uncle Toms

Yawn zzzzzzz, it really galls you when a small number of blacks don't sniff your unhappy racist ass and bow down to leftism at every turn.
No, but it sure bothers you when a black person denounces the lawn jockeys you want everybody black to be like.

ALL RISE!

Todays lesson:

Sellouts and Uncle Toms

I don't give a fuck what 2 white racists disagree with relative to blacks.

Your hate and racism is boring, you are the ONLY one in this forum who calls me a racist and that was over my reasoned argument that me and my family will never pay reparations.

Meanwhile: "Yawn zzzzzzz, it really galls you when a small number of blacks don't sniff your unhappy racist ass and bow down to leftism at every turn."

By the way I have read Frederick Douglass in my Kindle reader, have YOU?

ALL RISE!

Todays lesson:

Sellouts and Uncle Toms

Dem cunservateves iz runawayz. dey needz to get dey black asses bax to dat plantation, yassah. If dey duznt votes fo dey democrat massahs, dey ain't black - massah Joe dun sez sew.
When white racist trash like you thinks a black person is good, that is a black person all other blacks should denounce.

Forum List

Back