Black Establishment Endorses Clinton

A University of Chicago study last year found that the policy preferences and desires of the black community are rarely reflected in national and state laws, with an inverse relationship between black support and a law’s chance of passage. (That’s true for Latinos and women as well.)

Examining a political candidate requires evaluating his or her policy positions, electability, and ability to get things done once in office. Given the Chicago study, any politician successfully advancing issues of importance to black Americans must measure the potential for legislative backlash. That could argue for black voters choosing candidates who know how to deal with the intricacies of Congressional deal-making, not just in public but behind the scenes. In other words: establishment politics.

The Black Establishment Chooses Clinton

Interesting. How will the RW appeal to black voters?

Free shit? Seems that is all that it takes...
You mean like corporate welfare? That kind of free shit?
Yes just like that kind. Except corporate welfare goes into a pool that creates jobs. The leeches just create more dependency.

I say stop ALL corporate welfare and restrict everything else to life sustaining basics. For example, instead of giving money on credit cards for food, vouchers for bread, milk, cheese, ground hamburger, etc... Tax dollars paying for cookies & soda pop is a waste of valuable resources. Stop giving money with no strings too, give vouchers for utilities, rent, gas, etc... Tax dollars paying for Playstations & vehicle rims is an incredible waste of a valuable resource

59 billion is spent on welfare while 92 billion is spent on corporate subsidies.

Sign In

\
But that free shit is ok because by being rich they are entitled to their free stuff
Yep, it's odd that poor whites vote to help rich people have welfare.
Same thing with blacks voting against their own interests. Welfare isn't their interests. It is jobs. And the Ds LOVE to take them from them. Whether its "redistribution" policies that make corporations leave, minimum wage etc
Half, if not more, of our country are fuckin idiots.

White people pretending to know whats good for others. I love that one. How about this? Whites get off first since it doesnt help.

I would be down for no free shit for anyone. Our founders didn't flee totalitarianism to create more.
No such thing. In every society there is a need for free shit.
Like what?
Food, clothing, shelter.
People wouldn't have to do that if they weren't voting in corporatists who don't REALLY give 2 shits about the American people.
I think you miss an inherent truth about the capitalistic system. You must have "haves" and "have nots" to make it work. I understand this and do not begrudge people that need welfare.

Either party-supported [R] or [D] - they are both in the pocket of corporations.
None of that is free now.
Of course it is. People on welfare or corporate welfare dont pay taxes.
It is paid for by taxes - nothing FREE about it.
Depends on your perspective. If I dont pay taxes then its free to me.
If it costs money - and it does - it's not free.
It doesnt cost them money. Therefore its free.

I think the poor vote against their own interests because they are so desperate for a job they will vote the way industry wants them to.

59 billion is spent on welfare while 92 billion is spent on corporate subsidies.

Sign In

\
But that free shit is ok because by being rich they are entitled to their free stuff
Same thing with blacks voting against their own interests. Welfare isn't their interests. It is jobs. And the Ds LOVE to take them from them. Whether its "redistribution" policies that make corporations leave, minimum wage etc

White people pretending to know whats good for others. I love that one. How about this? Whites get off first since it doesnt help.
Yeah right. They started welfare for themselves and for decades made it hard for Blacks to use it. Now that Blacks can get it too its suddenly a bad thing. :laugh:

\
Yes welfare is in the interest of anyone that needs to feed their kids and survive. Blacks are not the only people that are on welfare. More whites get welfare than Blacks by far.
Welfare is needed because they are either lazy or they cant get a job. Hence my post. And if someone, of ANY color, doesn't have enough self-respect to take care of themselves or their family, then FUCK em.
"welfare" for seniors/disabled is a TOTALLY different story.
Doesnt matter what you think the reasons are. The point is that free shit is always needed in any society. You cant name one society that doesnt or didnt have free shit.
Somalia?

White people say that welfare doesnt help sooooo only one group should be the ones to get off it....Continuing their legacy of fairness lol

I think the poor vote against their own interests because they are so desperate for a job they will vote the way industry wants them to.
So they want jobs, but decide to vote against jobs?

A University of Chicago study last year found that the policy preferences and desires of the black community are rarely reflected in national and state laws, with an inverse relationship between black support and a law’s chance of passage. (That’s true for Latinos and women as well.)

Examining a political candidate requires evaluating his or her policy positions, electability, and ability to get things done once in office. Given the Chicago study, any politician successfully advancing issues of importance to black Americans must measure the potential for legislative backlash. That could argue for black voters choosing candidates who know how to deal with the intricacies of Congressional deal-making, not just in public but behind the scenes. In other words: establishment politics.

The Black Establishment Chooses Clinton

Interesting. How will the RW appeal to black voters?

Free shit? Seems that is all that it takes...
You mean like corporate welfare? That kind of free shit?
Yes just like that kind. Except corporate welfare goes into a pool that creates jobs. The leeches just create more dependency.

I say stop ALL corporate welfare and restrict everything else to life sustaining basics. For example, instead of giving money on credit cards for food, vouchers for bread, milk, cheese, ground hamburger, etc... Tax dollars paying for cookies & soda pop is a waste of valuable resources. Stop giving money with no strings too, give vouchers for utilities, rent, gas, etc... Tax dollars paying for Playstations & vehicle rims is an incredible waste of a valuable resource
Yeah, that's why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. You think the poor don't deserve help.

Yes welfare is in the interest of anyone that needs to feed their kids and survive. Blacks are not the only people that are on welfare. More whites get welfare than Blacks by far.
Welfare is needed because they are either lazy or they cant get a job. Hence my post. And if someone, of ANY color, doesn't have enough self-respect to take care of themselves or their family, then FUCK em.
Doesnt matter what you think the reasons are. The point is that free shit is always needed in any society. You cant name one society that doesnt or didnt have free shit.
Somalia?
They dont have free shit in Somalia? :laugh:

Somalia?
Prove me wrong. Ill wait.
BTW, even if they do now, you said "ever" :)

Somalia?
Prove me wrong. Ill wait.
BTW, even if they do now, you said "ever" :)
I dont have to prove you wrong. You made the claim. You have to prove there was a time that anyone in Somalia didnt get free shit.

Forum List

Back