"Black" is now an insult?

But you got to admit, the story they told is outrageous.

Black couple is just used as an identifier. Considering it was Montana, I can see why one would write(not a state known for having lots of Black folks).
Montana? Missouri. They have ******* there, lots of them...

1. Missouri
    US State
  2. Missouri is a state located in the Midwestern United States. It is the 21st most extensive, and the 18th most populous of the fifty states. The state comprises 114 counties and the independent city of St. Louis. Wikipedia
  3. Capital: Jefferson City
  4. Abbreviation: MO
  5. Secretary of State: Jason Kander
  6. Minimum wage: 7.65 USD per hour (2015)
  7. State bird: Eastern bluebird
    Missouri - Google Search

OK, Missouri
Still, "Black couple" is still used as an identifier.

Color Blind society does not mean a society in which the citizen has an inability to determine race.

It means a society in which the citizens treat everyone alike regardless of race.
I'm sure that she treated them just fine, she's probably a perfectly nice white kid, she just didn't understand that what becomes official matters well beyond what she ever would have thought. That is a good lesson to learn at a young age, which so many here have yet to learn.

Time to put PMH on ignore. Dude is a nutjob.
Whitey usually has this problem. You, a ******, call me, a ******, we have no issues. ******* own that word now. You, a whitely, call me a ******? Now we have a problem, and I'm whitey and I get it.

Faggots can call each others faggots all day long. They own that word now. I'm straight, that's no longer a word I can use, except here when I'm trying to make a point, which I always am. Words matter, and so does who uses them and in what context. Retard is a legit word. So is idiot, and moron. but they are insults now, the day when you could use them has passed. When in doubt, Table 1 is correct, not black couple.

If the waitress was black, I think she would have wrote 'BC' for 'Black couple'.
Have you ever worked in a REALLY busy restaurant? Sometimes there is no time to be persnickety. Orders are coming in and everyone needs to be served or their order taken QUICKLY. Not having numbered tables was the idiot owners first mistake..NOT the waitress doing her job. Coulda woulda shoulda. Any way you look at it, lesson learned. Some people are just flat out idiots or smart enough to use the current race problems to benefit in some way...in this case, FREE FOOD FOR LIFE, and one waitress now jobless. Writing BLACK COUPLE was not rude, crude, racist or anything else. They were/are black. There is no excusing this. Period.

Black bitch probably would have been offended if their order wasn't taken quickly enough.

If the waitress was black, I think she would have wrote 'BC' for 'Black couple'.
Could be, but had she written crackers or whitey couple all hell would have also broken loose. Those are the times we live in, welcome to the sins of the father.

I think I'll refrain from using those words. However, 'Black' is not an insult.

The real problem I see in all this is the possibility of sending some straight into the arms of a racial hate group. The waitress got fired over BS, and the couple got rewarded for stirring up BS. Everything is backwards.

Could be, but had she written crackers or whitey couple all hell would have also broken loose. Those are the times we live in, welcome to the sins of the father.

I think I'll refrain from using those words. However, 'Black' is not an insult.

The real problem I see in all this is the possibility of sending some straight into the arms of a racial hate group. The waitress got fired over BS, and the couple got rewarded for stirring up BS. Everything is backwards.
The waitress was stupid, hardly unusual and not worthy of firing in most cases, and the couple was owed an apology, from the waitress and the manager, and a meal on the house. Everyone lives to fight another day.

Last edited:
So when are they going to step up and say this has gone too far? If there is a case that they don't like the verdict, the morons can burn and loot and evidently, the hard working blacks are not ready to stand up and say, "that is not what we are about." But I don't hear them. Just like muslims that don't terrorize...you don't see the moderate muslims crying out for their ilk stop terrorizing. Are they afraid of their own people?
They can't.They will be ridiculed as Uncle Toms.

So when are they going to step up and say this has gone too far? If there is a case that they don't like the verdict, the morons can burn and loot and evidently, the hard working blacks are not ready to stand up and say, "that is not what we are about." But I don't hear them. Just like muslims that don't terrorize...you don't see the moderate muslims crying out for their ilk stop terrorizing. Are they afraid of their own people?
They can't.They will be ridiculed as Uncle Toms.
Clarence Thomas is an Uncle Tom, even married a white bitch. Malcolm X was nothing like him, and he scared the fuck out of whitey. If you want them to stand up, prepare to stand down, and that, whitey, you won't do...

If the waitress was black, this would be a non issue
Had she been black she would have known better...

Is jungle bunny okay? :dunno:
Uhh, No

Try sticking to Black, African American, or Afro-American. Negro is theoretically ok,although a bit archaic. However, many blacks will consider it offensive.

Strangely enough, there was a time when Black was considered offensive and Negro was mostly accepted. Even stranger, Negro is spanish for Black so they actually have the same meaning!

Now, I am black, but I can in all honesty say that this couple took it way to far. This was probably a case of let's get a free meal along with a compilation of not liking the waiter, which in my opinion makes the couple look even worse because that's just really petty. But, I have to say that don't let these situations take away from a very real and very dangerous atmosphere surround race relations.

Forum List

Back