Black Jewish Israelites

Orwell was right on again. Just not the source.
A smirk.
A single smile deemed a Facecrime. An expression deemed
disapproving worthy of punishment by the ruling regime.

The regime( Big Brother) actually being the mass mental illness that has become social media. Judge, witness, and social and civil executioner. The Regime of the internet is swift, hysterical and unjust in it's pursuit of its Truth.

This is where we are.

The MAGA little brothers are trainee big brothers.
Got anything besides a pathetic drive by post?

Orwell was right on again. Just not the source.
A smirk.
A single smile deemed a Facecrime. An expression deemed
disapproving worthy of punishment by the ruling regime.

The regime( Big Brother) actually being the mass mental illness that has become social media. Judge, witness, and social and civil executioner. The Regime of the internet is swift, hysterical and unjust in it's pursuit of its Truth.

This is where we are.

The MAGA little brothers are trainee big brothers.

Got anything besides a pathetic drive by post?

Please don't beg.

White people, even the children are evil and must be punched in the face for smiling while being abused! Yep!
Anyone wearing a MAGA hat invites abuse.

Yes, because we haven't seen that concept before...

juif2.gif

Scratch the surface of a progressive, and you see the totalitarian laid bare.

The MAGA hat is the emblem of division, bigotry, and racism.
Only to people who don't ever want to see America great.

1. Too many cameras.

2. They probably feared retribution from the three black guys who were insulting the n decidedo-balls MAGA mob.

Summary: The no-balls MAGA mob was insulted by three black guys and instead of taking up the issue with the black guys the no-balls MAGA mob decided to confront an old Native American.

One of the more circulated videos was made by the black guys moron.

The Indian placed himself in the middle of the kids, not the other way around.

Basically you have the event completely wrong, so why would anyone believe you?

Your mind has been clouded by your duplicity and obeisance to Donald Trump.

The MAGA mob was seeking confrontation.
That must be why they were waiting for a bus. Clever little buggers to wait for a bus where they knew there would be a chance of confrontation.

1. Too many cameras.

2. They probably feared retribution from the three black guys who were insulting the n decidedo-balls MAGA mob.

Summary: The no-balls MAGA mob was insulted by three black guys and instead of taking up the issue with the black guys the no-balls MAGA mob decided to confront an old Native American.

That must be why they were waiting for a bus. Clever little buggers to wait for a bus where they knew there would be a chance of confrontation.

The racist, bigot bus to Trumpland?

The no-balls MAGA mob representative Nick Sandmann now wishes he had avoided the confrontation with the Native American and walked away.

Nick Sandmann is tainted for life as everywhere he goes the controversy will follow him.

The no-balls MAGA mob representative Nick Sandmann now wishes he had avoided the confrontation with the Native American and walked away.

Nick Sandmann is tainted for life as everywhere he goes the controversy will follow him.
Only thing tainted is the is credibility of the media and parrots such as yourself.
The kid will be fine despite the mentally ill attacks via social media.

"no balls MAGA....."

OK s0n :fingerscrossed:

Kid is a rockstar!:rock::rock::rock:. As they say, smiles get you everywhere in life! 60 million people still laughing their balls off....the smirk on that kids face while heads explode. Its classic shit!

White people, even the children are evil and must be punched in the face for smiling while being abused! Yep!

juif2.gif

No, it's a symbol of someone supporting Trump's Agenda. your opinion of what it means is meaningless.

This reminds me so much of the parents getting into a fight in the stands over a Little League game. What it's turned into here is the typical race bullshit. My kid's better than your kid.
These kids have received death threats! Celebrities have socially hung them in the town square.
Its alot more than my kid is better crap OL. This is fucking bullshit.
Jamie Lee Curtis apologized for her rush to judgement.

The Trump mob surrounded her. Probably the usual death threats from Trumpland and Trailertown USA.

Or she realized she was wrong, something beyond the ability of a cheap, dime store hack such as yourself.

If I offered a penny for your thoughts I would expect change.

So who's sock is this?

Farkey is this you?

You know maybe if the Catholic boys would of just ignored the Israelites, but no, they were as much to blame.

They look for it.

The children were fine examples of bigots. Mob mentality prevailed.

You know maybe if the Catholic boys would of just ignored the Israelites, but no, they were as much to blame.
This forum is a goldmine for Democrat stupidity, and that is saying a hell of a lot.

These retarded fuckin hacks are STILL blaming those kids.
Never let a confirmation bias go to waste. Even if it is fabricated horseshit.

I watched the video several times and these kids are definitely the a-holes. How can anyone who claims to be a Christian be a cheerleader for Trump? Perhaps these kids are hoping that someday Trump will grab their pussies too.

This reminds me so much of the parents getting into a fight in the stands over a Little League game. What it's turned into here is the typical race bullshit. My kid's better than your kid.

These kids have received death threats! Celebrities have socially hung them in the town square.

I wonder if they have learned the lesson that participating in a mob action is damaging to their social image, possibly for life.

I guess the Black Jewish Israelites get a pass because they are black and jewish and no one wants to be accused of being a racist anti-semite

Jamie Lee Curtis apologized for her rush to judgement.

juif2.gif

I can hardly watch this without getting seriously mad. That's disturbing the peace right there.

juif2.gif

No, it's a symbol of someone supporting Trump's Agenda. your opinion of what it means is meaningless.

It has become a symbol of social division, racism, and bigotry as wearers of the hat indulge in antisocial behavior frequently just like the no-balls MAGA mob.

The MAGA mob were intent on causing mischief and confrontation.

juif2.gif

It has become a symbol of social division, racism, and bigotry as wearers of the hat indulge in antisocial behavior frequently just like the no-balls MAGA mob.

The MAGA mob were intent on causing mischief and confrontation.

It is no such thing, except in the addled minds of progressive asshats such as yourself.

They were not a "mob", they were high school kids heading back/waiting for their bus after the March for Life.

1. Too many cameras.

they were standing there waiting for the bus

juif2.gif

No, that would be your party.

Yeah, i have to

juif2.gif

No it is not.

I would never wear one but to believe what you wrote someone has to be gulping the fringe left koolaid...
I have to admit that i wouldnt wear one either. Democrats are dangerous and they will attack you for being a Trump supporter.

I watched the video several times and these kids are definitely the a-holes. How can anyone who claims to be a Christian be a cheerleader for Trump? Perhaps these kids are hoping that someday Trump will grab their pussies too.

These people keep pushing. They are very, very close to pushing too far. We don't get easily pushed. We are the sleeping giant though.

How so?

They started singing school songs, and a that point the other guy confronted THEM.
Libtards committed hate crimes against the white children. I hope they are prosecuted. I hope the kids sue twitter and the media!

Lawsuits on this stuff are difficult to prove.
Pretty much all caught on video including the racist trash invectives hurled at the children!

You might think they are children, they are young men to me.

The Holocaust is also not real to you. So there's that.

Forum List

Back