Black Lives Matter and Racist Left Sued by Father of Fallen Police Officer

Sooo basically you're saying you are a criminal Fenton?
Read it again more carefully.

There's two ways to take that one is bullshit paranoia and the other is an admittance of guilt. Neither is not exactly becoming. ~shrug~
Perhaps it'll take still yet another reading shoog. I stated what I'd witnessed. You don't like wat I witnessed and expressed so you need to make it about someting else, that's all.

So because you had a corrupt police department in D run Shitcago /ALL/ police are "out to get you" - come on. I'm leaning toward the paranoid. They "Come at you like a thug?" well son, do you look like a thug? Appearances matter, it's just the way things are, and really I'd say the way they should be.

Side chat - What I call "harmless profiling" - Like I get pulled over when I drive the kid truck because it's a flashy red thing with tinted windows, you can actually see the surprise on the officers face when the little ol lady rolls down the window. They'd be much less likely to pull me over in my Subaru. It's not even about "out to get" the specific kids that drive those vehicles for any reason, it's just about making sure everything is on the up n up. I don't consider that a bad thing and frankly it seems to be working pretty well up here. We tried the whole "ignore it unless they do something wrong" thing when we had a gang problem in the 90s, the gangs became a menace to our society so we hammered down on the little fucks. Our officers were picking folks up for having gang tats and colors and shit, and ya know it makes /sense/ to have that kind of profiling. Preventing a crime is a lot better than cleaning up the aftermath. Proactive vs Reactive; and if the folks aren't doing anything wrong, then off they go back about their business. Some folks want to turn stuff like that into "racial" profiling, but that's rather dishonest in my opinion since every single person in the country profiles; still whatever, we change the laws on profiling and move on.

If you want a band of out of control marauders dressed as police and acting like the Taliban so be it, you’re entitled to that belief.

mmk... link me up some street side beheadings or executions and I'll buy it. Otherwise, I'm writing it off as your paranoia, sorry.

Son, you're an idiot, it doesn't really matter what you've done in the past. Cling to your illusions very very tightly, they appear to be all you have and they're wearing very thin at the moment.
Your a delusional dip shit. So they let you have a laptop in prison Mr. Kuzinski?
More alternative fact manufacturing, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.
Ted...errhem...I mean Fenton...your psychological profile is out...
Watch Ted Kaczynski Wants to Represent Himself from Saturday Night Live on NBC.com

This is what all your "conversations" are Biwwy, pretty sad when you can't even argue your own positions.
I cannot argue with someone who is delusional and rants about how America is an "Evil Empire" killing civilians around the globe...and then somehow tries to weave a front organization like Black Lives Matter through the middle of it.

The problem with that is objective reality. We killed 1000 civilians in Iraq and Syria in March alone. We occupy the planet militarily as we hollow out our own society to maintain the hegemony. We topple and destabilize other governments and it matters not if they were democratically elected; take Iran for example. We are arming and training ISIS and al-Nusra in Syria. We are arming the Wahabist Saudis with the cluster bombs, known to have a 90% collateral casualty rate in the field, that the Saudis are raining down on Yemen. We sent in 59 missiles into Syria at $1.4M each and Raytheon stocks surged.

That is empire love, just embrace it.

Read it again more carefully.

There's two ways to take that one is bullshit paranoia and the other is an admittance of guilt. Neither is not exactly becoming. ~shrug~
Perhaps it'll take still yet another reading shoog. I stated what I'd witnessed. You don't like wat I witnessed and expressed so you need to make it about someting else, that's all.

So because you had a corrupt police department in D run Shitcago /ALL/ police are "out to get you" - come on. I'm leaning toward the paranoid. They "Come at you like a thug?" well son, do you look like a thug? Appearances matter, it's just the way things are, and really I'd say the way they should be.

Side chat - What I call "harmless profiling" - Like I get pulled over when I drive the kid truck because it's a flashy red thing with tinted windows, you can actually see the surprise on the officers face when the little ol lady rolls down the window. They'd be much less likely to pull me over in my Subaru. It's not even about "out to get" the specific kids that drive those vehicles for any reason, it's just about making sure everything is on the up n up. I don't consider that a bad thing and frankly it seems to be working pretty well up here. We tried the whole "ignore it unless they do something wrong" thing when we had a gang problem in the 90s, the gangs became a menace to our society so we hammered down on the little fucks. Our officers were picking folks up for having gang tats and colors and shit, and ya know it makes /sense/ to have that kind of profiling. Preventing a crime is a lot better than cleaning up the aftermath. Proactive vs Reactive; and if the folks aren't doing anything wrong, then off they go back about their business. Some folks want to turn stuff like that into "racial" profiling, but that's rather dishonest in my opinion since every single person in the country profiles; still whatever, we change the laws on profiling and move on.

If you want a band of out of control marauders dressed as police and acting like the Taliban so be it, you’re entitled to that belief.

mmk... link me up some street side beheadings or executions and I'll buy it. Otherwise, I'm writing it off as your paranoia, sorry.
Suit yourself, but all you're quibbling about is the technology leveraged, nothing more.

Your a delusional dip shit. So they let you have a laptop in prison Mr. Kuzinski?
Watch Ted Kaczynski Wants to Represent Himself from Saturday Night Live on NBC.com

This is what all your "conversations" are Biwwy, pretty sad when you can't even argue your own positions.
I cannot argue with someone who is delusional and rants about how America is an "Evil Empire" killing civilians around the globe...and then somehow tries to weave a front organization like Black Lives Matter through the middle of it.

The problem with that is objective reality. We killed 1000 civilians in Iraq and Syria in March alone. We occupy the planet militarily as we hollow out our own society to maintain the hegemony. We topple and destabilize other governments and it matters not if they were democratically elected; take Iran for example. We are arming and training ISIS and al-Nusra in Syria. We are arming the Wahabist Saudis with the cluster bombs, known to have a 90% collateral casualty rate in the field, that the Saudis are raining down on Yemen. We sent in 59 missiles into Syria at $1.4M each and Raytheon stocks surged.

Oh my fucking God you are a looney.

Oh my fucking God you are a looney.

You really took that apart didn't you son. That's america, hide from it if you must.

Suit yourself, but all you're quibbling about is the technology leveraged, nothing more.

What "technology," eyes and common sense??

Is every conversation with you this remedial?

Is every conversation with you this remedial?

Are you stoned cause I don't think you're even remotely paying attention to /this/ conversation. In fact I think you've gone of the deep end to OMG global world domination paranoia when the conversation we were having was just about how police are "corrupt" because they targeted you a thug and maybe did drugs in front of the folks they confiscated said drugs from...

Again, I'm going with you're paranoid.

Its good that BLM is there sticking up for black people against racist and vicious cops.
In truth they shouldnt be needed but time and again the US is proven to be deeply racist.
Where can I donate to these guys ?

They have been blocking regulations for so long, they are responsible. The GOP and the NRA.

Which regulations did they block? Please be specific as to which ones and why they say the did it?

And please...did the NRA disagree with keeping felons from buying, owning or carrying guns?

Did the NRA disagree with keeping the dangerously mentally ill from buying, owning or carrying guns?

Please....be specific.......
Well, Trump set back their gun-grabbing agenda at least 20 years.

They have been blocking regulations for so long, they are responsible. The GOP and the NRA.

Which regulations did they block? Please be specific as to which ones and why they say the did it?

And please...did the NRA disagree with keeping felons from buying, owning or carrying guns?

Did the NRA disagree with keeping the dangerously mentally ill from buying, owning or carrying guns?

Please....be specific.......

The NRA opposed waiting periods for handguns. NRA-ILA | Wisconsin: 48-Hour Waiting Period Repeal Signed Into Law

And the NRA opposes background checks for all weapons transfers. NRA-ILA | Background Checks | NICS

You asked.

Gee...how will I ever sleep tonight.

Forum List

Back