Black Lives Matter Statement On Kamala Harris Securing Enough Delegates To Become Democratic Nominee

Jamaican and Indian. And her family were huge slave owners. You should demand your reparations from her.

Kamala has referred to herself as Indian-American. Among other things. And the media is all over the place as well. But now they will probably settle on 'black', LOL

While these headlines are true, the press, as well as Kamala Harris herself, have continually described her racial identity as Black, South Asian, Indian-American, African-American, and Jamaican-American.

Last edited:
This seems to be a thing today. People posting articles they don't even understand. The article is not pro-Harris.

BLM is saying they want a vote not a coronation.

This seems to be a thing today. People posting articles they don't even understand. The article is not pro-Harris.

BLM is saying they want a vote not a coronation.
I got that.

Why doesn’t BLM want Harris?

Which middle aged white man do they have in mind?

What are they demanding?

What is she?
Your BLM terrorist pals ain’t happy with you Demonrats.

Democratic Party:

• The DNC refused to host debates during the primary, even though a vast majority of Democratic voters wanted them. This would have likely allowed America to see the decline of Joe Biden in 2023.
  • The DNC changed the primary schedule and created rules that made it almost impossible for non-Biden candidates to appear on the ballot, effectively clearing the field of any challengers to the incumbent president.
  • Following the primary where millions of Black voters weighed in, after one poor debate performance, the DNC Party elites and billionaire donors bullied Joe Biden out of the race.
Now, Democratic Party elites and billionaire donors are attempting to manipulate Black voters by anointing Kamala Harris and an unknown vice president as the new Democratic ticket without a primary vote by the public.

BLM? I thought they broke up after Cullers and the other leaders stole all the money and bought mansions in White neighborhoods. I guess the new leaders are seeing this as their shot to get their White boy mansions. MAGA

Forum List

Back